1472138119228.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 178
  • 1472138131669.jpg
    1472138131669.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 183
  • 1472138145008.jpg
    1472138145008.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 195

Thanks! Just to check, I read from some sources that it is not good to take raspberry tea leaf during early stages of pregnancy. So should I stop taking it after ovulation? Is there any truth to it?

Yes, I read that too. It's recommended that we stop taking it once we get our bfp as the tea can cause contractions in first trimester. Some women wait til 3rd trimester to take it again as it's believed to help with labor.

Here's a great read on the tea:
http://natural-fertility-info.com/red-raspberry-leaf.html

Yeah... Guess I'm just lucky man. But don't be discouraged k... I'm sure it's gonna be yr turn soon. Perhaps u would like to monitor yr discharge... Which I did for this mth. Then every 2 days bd once? During yr fertile period...

Don't stress yourself... I know it's easier said than to be done... But I was stress abt this the last couple mths too... Then this mth right, I've other family stuffs which occupied my mind very much... So I didn't have much time to think abt it...

Just curious how was the discharge like on the days before you tested positive ? I have always wondered if we could sort of know from our discharge. :)

Just curious how was the discharge like on the days before you tested positive ? I have always wondered if we could sort of know from our discharge. :)
Actually I only try to keep a close track during the period where I think it's my fertile period. Then I notice that my discharge was clear & stretchy... Which I think means a good chance that I may be ovulating... So I tried to bd on that day...

Then after like few days to a week it's almost like normal white discharge...on/off... But towards the end which suppose to be my mens coming that week, it starts to become little bit discharge only. Just on the pantiliner kind.

When I missed my mens, the discharge is like those white discharge again...

Hope I manage to ans yr qns... :)

Actually I only try to keep a close track during the period where I think it's my fertile period. Then I notice that my discharge was clear & stretchy... Which I think means a good chance that I may be ovulating... So I tried to bd on that day...

Then after like few days to a week it's almost like normal white discharge...on/off... But towards the end which suppose to be my mens coming that week, it starts to become little bit discharge only. Just on the pantiliner kind.

When I missed my mens, the discharge is like those white discharge again...

Hope I manage to ans yr qns... :)

Thank you! Yes you have been very helpful. I always thought probably it will be like jelly discharge for pregnant ladies so I've been curious. :)

This month I skipped my opks and bbt so only BD on the day that I saw stretchy and clear discharge also. It's been very long since I saw it I think could be the serophene medicine has been drying out my mucus though I'm not so sure.

Anyone in their 2ww? Posting for support! It is my first time charting my bbt and consciously TTC after my mc in June. This 2ww is driving me nuts with all my imaginary symptoms...trying to recall my symptoms when I was preggers. I think I'm 5dpo and already thinking my belly is hard and bloated. So tempted to test but I know I will be disappointed so trying to distract myself...

Anyone in their 2ww? Posting for support! It is my first time charting my bbt and consciously TTC after my mc in June. This 2ww is driving me nuts with all my imaginary symptoms...trying to recall my symptoms when I was preggers. I think I'm 5dpo and already thinking my belly is hard and bloated. So tempted to test but I know I will be disappointed so trying to distract myself...

I'm in the 2ww too...3DPO. Trying not to stress over ttc this cycle but it's easier said than done. But then again, I was never good at waiting even for my first pregnancy haha

I've just failed my IUI cycle for Aug. AF just ended and preparing myself for the next IUI in Oct.

Going to try naturally this month with TCM.

Hi all,

I have 3 boxes of unopened Blackmores Conceive Well Gold to let go - as I've switched to Rainbow prenatal.

$18 per box
Or take 3 for $45

Expiry: Aug 2017
All boxes are still sealed, as per original condition.

Meet up at Toa Payoh HDB Hub on weekday lunchtime (mon-fri) or top up $2 for postage.
ImageUploadedByForum1473604206.565411.jpg
ImageUploadedByForum1473604226.545097.jpg
ImageUploadedByForum1473604236.114655.jpg

@Joyfulthankful, i feel u.
I have missed my period for like 4 weeks, tested few times still negative......may be going for blood test. Don't think got good news, just go for a check in case something else went wrong......

ImageUploadedByForum1474764894.589479.jpg
ImageUploadedByForum1474764908.460470.jpg

Have been following this thread throughout my 1.5 yrs ttc journey, and I finally got my bfp this weekend as AF is late.

Hope to give hope to you all by sharing some things I did differently this month:
- stopped clomid as it was messing up my previous cycles (shorter period days)
- started taking Fertile CM and royal jelly
- drank raspberry leaf tea once a day
- went to dr zou at Amk for tcm, did accupuncture and took herbal medication
- after BD I have the habit of washing up. Some mummies at another ttc group shared this tip with me: keep hips elevated after that with pillow, legs in the air. Do this for 30 mins and avoid going to pee til an hour later, and don't wash up. I held for 30 mins (instead of an hour) as I'm afraid of getting uti
- go to bed earlier and rest more

Will see my gynae this coming week, hope everything will b fine. All the best to you all on ur ttc journey

View attachment 658393View attachment 658394

Have been following this thread throughout my 1.5 yrs ttc journey, and I finally got my bfp this weekend as AF is late.

Hope to give hope to you all by sharing some things I did differently this month:
- after BD I have the habit of washing up. Some mummies at another ttc group shared this tip with me: keep hips elevated after that with pillow, legs in the air. Do this for 30 mins and avoid going to pee til an hour later, and don't wash up. I held for 30 mins (instead of an hour) as I'm afraid of getting uti

Will see my gynae this coming week, hope everything will b fine. All the best to you all on ur ttc journey
Hi congratulations. May I know what is fertile CM and where to buy it? What dosage did u take it? For raspberry tea, did I drink all throughout ur cycle or before ovulation?

Congratulations, pink2purple!!!

Hi congratulations. May I know what is fertile CM and where to buy it? What dosage did u take it? For raspberry tea, did I drink all throughout ur cycle or before ovulation?

Hi Mimi, fertile CM is a supplement I bought from iherb. It helps to improve our cervical mucus quality and thicken the lining. I've attached a pic for ur reference.
I drank the raspberry leaf tea throughout the cycle, until I got my bfp

ImageUploadedByForum1474773364.572069.jpg

Congrats!!! :)

May I know is it the only first time that you're seeing Dr Zou? How long have you been having acupuncture with her?

I am having tcm acupuncture with another physician and hoping that it will work too. I do noticed that my CM condition has improved in my first cycle of acupuncture, so even if I BFN this round I'll continue with the acupuncture.

Congrats!!! :)

May I know is it the only first time that you're seeing Dr Zou? How long have you been having acupuncture with her?

I am having tcm acupuncture with another physician and hoping that it will work too. I do noticed that my CM condition has improved in my first cycle of acupuncture, so even if I BFN this round I'll continue with the acupuncture.

Hi catinthesky,
Yes, this was my first time seeing Dr Zou. So far I did 3 rounds of acupuncture with her - she recommended that I come in twice a week, but I could only manage once a week.
What she told me is that it takes up to 3 months for tcm to take effect. For my case, it's a little hard to pinpoint if tcm alone was the only factor that helped coz in that cycle I also started taking other supplements like royal jelly and fertile cm. So could very well be a combination of everything :)

All the best to you!

Hi catinthesky,
Yes, this was my first time seeing Dr Zou. So far I did 3 rounds of acupuncture with her - she recommended that I come in twice a week, but I could only manage once a week.
What she told me is that it takes up to 3 months for tcm to take effect. For my case, it's a little hard to pinpoint if tcm alone was the only factor that helped coz in that cycle I also started taking other supplements like royal jelly and fertile cm. So could very well be a combination of everything :)

All the best to you!

That sounds very encouraging!

I went through 3 rounds of acupuncture with the other TCM as well and taking powdered herbs daily. I've also started taking royal jelly, omega-3 fish oil daily. Are we allowed to take royal jelly during 2WW?

Hope I get lucky like you! :D

Wishing you all the best in your new journey!

That sounds very encouraging!

I went through 3 rounds of acupuncture with the other TCM as well and taking powdered herbs daily. I've also started taking royal jelly, omega-3 fish oil daily. Are we allowed to take royal jelly during 2WW?

Hope I get lucky like you! :D

Wishing you all the best in your new journey!

I continued royal jelly even during 2ww, only stopped when I got my bfp. I also drank raspberry leaf tea.

Hope you get lucky too and baby dust to you!

Congrats! Nice to see more and more people graduating from this thread.

I'm still waiting for the day, possibly trying iUi soon.

Hi I will be returning some red eggs to ZSNN at the Toa Payoh temple on Sunday 2 Oct after lunch.
I'm now blessed with a healthy baby girl.

Last edited:
Thanks for ur reply. Care to share What brand did u take?
I bought the Holland and barrette brand. :)

My first kid I started taking Royal jelly a few mths before I start ttc and jackpot after 1 month of trying. I have a history of ovarian cysts so I started taking these supplements earlier then.

I tried only taking folic acid while ttc-ing for no. 2. But no news for 3 mths. So switched to Bkackmores but Aso no news. After taking back Royal jelly again for 1 mth, I conceived my no. 2. :)

Hi all

I have missed my period for 6 days and has always been quite regular the most being delayed by 1 or 2 days. I tested on watson pregnancy kit and a faint line formed in less than 1 min. However i started to have white discharge with a bit of pink discharge yesterday too and wonder is my period coming. If so why is there a faint line on the kit?

Thanks

Hi all

I have missed my period for 6 days and has always been quite regular the most being delayed by 1 or 2 days. I tested on watson pregnancy kit and a faint line formed in less than 1 min. However i started to have white discharge with a bit of pink discharge yesterday too and wonder is my period coming. If so why is there a faint line on the kit?

Thanks

If the pregnancy kit shows BFP, I suggest u do a blood test to confirm it! I too missed my period for 5 days and got a BFP on HPT and subsequently confirmed with a blood test. I had spotting during that period too. :)

If the pregnancy kit shows BFP, I suggest u do a blood test to confirm it! I too missed my period for 5 days and got a BFP on HPT and subsequently confirmed with a blood test. I had spotting during that period too. :)
Hi,

I dont think i am pregnant cause my spotting just turned brownish most likely AF coming. Haiz feel cheated by watson kit just curious why there is even a thin define line even if it is not a fat line but still a thin line when i tested twice.

Hi,

I dont think i am pregnant cause my spotting just turned brownish most likely AF coming. Haiz feel cheated by watson kit just curious why there is even a thin define line even if it is not a fat line but still a thin line when i tested twice.
Brown just mean old blood. I will be concerned only if it's red. Monitor for a couple more days and use the clear blue digital HPT instead :)

Hi is there anyone taking rainbow light prenatal? I bought a bottle from iherb but noted that some pills have black spots on it. Is that normal?

I think it is normal - they are just the way they are. I've taken Rainbow prenatal before and still have them. All the pills have black spots on them. Now taking another brand and they also have black spots.

Hi ladies

I'm pretty new around here. I didn't know there were TTC forums! I was ttc #2 since dec '15 and yet no news. Now I wanna move on with life and I'm having weird cycles!

Question, when you ladies take the pregnancy test x days PO, when is the exact ovulation? Based on my app, I was at ovulation peak from 28oct-2nov.

I have taken three tests so far, all negatives. I started bleeding on Sunday, 6nov too! According to google implantation bleeding should not intensify. My spotting is getting slightly more than before (6/11- light brown spot, 7/11- light pink spots, 8/11- dark red spots but bright red when I wipe after pee, sorry if TMI!) but still has not become a period. When should I test!

I failed my clomid+hcg iui cycle as my AF reported yesterday. Feeling very down but thinking my day cannot be as bad as Hilllary"s yesterday. Wondering is it common to have only one follicle with clomid. Going to see dr zou at amk today hope it helps.

Hi all TTC mummies, would like to share my experience.

My first pregnancy came easily so I thought my next would be easy too. But no, i was in the midst of giving up after TTC for almost 2 years plus. TWW was horrendous each month with a disappointed result when AF shows up. I tried eating folic acid, bak foong pills, monitoring basal temp, using ovulation test kits etc... Nothing works. It was devastating to have symptoms I thought I was but end up nothing.

I soon gave up monitoring temp, tests, stop eating all pills. I then came across Preseed lubricant which helps to prolong sperm life which has so much good reviews and started using it, at the same time keep saying my prayers and most importantly, keeping my thoughts positive I will get pregnant I will get pregnant. I don't follow on my TWW symptoms anymore. Into the 2nd month, my period was late and I thought it was probably just late. Later I took a test with my last clear blue digital expecting to see "not pregnant" but turned out I'm pregnant and I had zero TWW symptoms except that I had some thick sticky CM. I was so happy that I cried!

This message serves as a positive outlook to all TTC to keep trying, one day you will hit the jackpot as long as there are no issues with your bodies. I believe using preseed, my prayers and power of positive thoughts have all contributed to my success in getting pregnant.

Baby dust to all of you! Everyone of us deserves to be a mother.

Hi all TTC mummies, would like to share my experience.

My first pregnancy came easily so I thought my next would be easy too. But no, i was in the midst of giving up after TTC for almost 2 years plus. TWW was horrendous each month with a disappointed result when AF shows up. I tried eating folic acid, bak foong pills, monitoring basal temp, using ovulation test kits etc... Nothing works. It was devastating to have symptoms I thought I was but end up nothing.

I soon gave up monitoring temp, tests, stop eating all pills. I then came across Preseed lubricant which helps to prolong sperm life which has so much good reviews and started using it, at the same time keep saying my prayers and most importantly, keeping my thoughts positive I will get pregnant I will get pregnant. I don't follow on my TWW symptoms anymore. Into the 2nd month, my period was late and I thought it was probably just late. Later I took a test with my last clear blue digital expecting to see "not pregnant" but turned out I'm pregnant and I had zero TWW symptoms except that I had some thick sticky CM. I was so happy that I cried!

This message serves as a positive outlook to all TTC to keep trying, one day you will hit the jackpot as long as there are no issues with your bodies. I believe using preseed, my prayers and power of positive thoughts have all contributed to my success in getting pregnant.

Baby dust to all of you! Everyone of us deserves to be a mother.
Thank you for sharing. May I know how you use the pressed. Do you really inject them or use as lubricant only ?

Back