Zhu Sheng Niang Niang (注生娘娘)

Can anyone guide me on how to pray again at typ.

read it somewhere seems like got a few ways ? :)

Btw the eggs must we eat the whole eggs ? cos i dont really like eating hard boil eggs :p

Hi I will be returning some red eggs to ZSNN at the Toa Payoh temple on Sunday 2 Oct after lunch.
I'm now blessed with a healthy baby girl.

Last edited:
Hi everyone!
Will be gg down toa payoh shuanglin temple this coming weekend for praying ZSNN. Anyone returning eggs this coming weekend? :)

me too. we pray and took red egg also fail :(

Don't give up ladies! We too pray and took the egg and I remembered it took some time before getting pregnant also. I pray to both ZSNN at TPY and also went to Bugis Guan Ying Temple to pray for both my pregnancy. So don't be hishearted! Jiayou!

Don't give up ladies! We too pray and took the egg and I remembered it took some time before getting pregnant also. I pray to both ZSNN at TPY and also went to Bugis Guan Ying Temple to pray for both my pregnancy. So don't be hishearted! Jiayou!
Hi, same as us. We too prayed znss and guanyin ma at four horse road

Can anyone advise if we are late to return thanks to ZSNN.
What shd we do?

Better late than never. Just go back to pray ASAP and also tell ZSNN the reason why you were late and apologize also.

But most importantly if you make any promise when praying to ZSNN, please do fulfill it.

Hi, I did my prayers to ZSNN in the TPY temple. Was guided by the temple auntie. She told me to offer sweets to ZSNN and bring back some for my hubby and I to eat. She did not mention about the eggs to me. As I'm not local, the auntie told me to inform ZSNN that I will be giving thanks in other temples. Just for sharing :)

Dear all, I have just returned 200 red eggs to Tanjong Pagar Zhu Sheng niang niang this morning and another 100 red eggs to Toa Payoh Zhu Sheng niang niang. Baby dust to all! Cheers!

Hi all I will be returning 100 red eggs to Toa Payoh Shuang Lin Shi ZSNN on 22 Dec (Thurs) at around 12 noon. Baby dust to everybody here!

Bubbleblue I didn't bring along my #1 last year, n don't intend to bring along my #2 this time round either. Too smoky for their sensitive eyes n noses.

Hi all I will be returning 100 red eggs to Toa Payoh Shuang Lin Shi ZSNN on 22 Dec (Thurs) at around 12 noon. Baby dust to everybody here!

Bubbleblue I didn't bring along my #1 last year, n don't intend to bring along my #2 this time round either. Too smoky for their sensitive eyes n noses.
What's the address of the temple

Thank u. Will be there . Let us know if any changes in timing :) thank u

Thank u. Will be there . Let us know if any changes in timing :) thank u

No problem! Will reconfirm on the timing on the day itself, but it should be around 11-12. Address is 184 Jalan Toa Payoh, 319944. If I'm not wrong, u n hubby take one each to eat. N of coz pray to ZSNN for her blessings. Good luck!

Update on timing - Hi all, I will be returning 100 red eggs to Toa Payoh Shuang Lin Shi ZSNN at 11.15am today. Baby dust to all!

Hi can I know anyone returning egg on 1.jan.17 or 7.jan sat
and can i check is toa payoh shuang lin shi ZSNN open on PH?

Q10 I just check no more selling, it ok ya thank lady081080.
now just wanna to know anyone returning red egg this coming weekend.

Skeptical about Pregnancy Insurance?
Not Sure Pregnancy Insurance is important?
Which Pregnancy Insurance is the best in the market?

Let us share with you

Singapore motherhood have recently added this 'Prenatal Coverage for Pregnancy' at the home page, click the link to read more http://singaporemotherhood.com/axa-pregnancy-insurance-frankie/

ILP & NON ILP Included

and also click here to redeem your complimentary Baby Stroller Organiser http://singaporemotherhood.com/form/axa-pregnancy-insurance/

Just went to Toa Payoh temple today. There's eggs there!!! Took two and pray for the best! There's a lot more, may all of you have them... Wish us luck and all your the best to you all =)

Back