Any good TCM recommend for infertility?

MixueChen

Hi Girls

Is there any good recommendation on any TCM clinic for infertility treatment?

Currently I know one at Telok Blangah, is it good? Or any other recommendation?

Just had to taike western medication but my body don't seem to take it. wanted to try TCM.

Thanks

Hi MixueChen,

I see.

Maybe you may consider trying the famous Ban Choon Chan in Marine Parade, though the queue is often long, and you have to queue up kana morning sun. However, I only know he can treat couples who have difficulty conceiving. Not sure about infertility though. May want to call them as soon as they open on Wed (they are closed on Mon and Tue) 8:30 a.m. to check with the sinseh yourself perhaps, as I do not want you to make a wasted trip down.

I visited Gian Min Medical Center at 152 Mei Ling Street, S(140152) Tel: 6475 9621. I tried to conceive naturally for 6 months (as I am already in my late 30s) and didn't get pregnant so decided to seek TCM for help.

Uncle from Ban Choon Chan is damned pro. His medicine helped regulate my crazy mensus, and also boosted my hubby's sperm count.
Hi MixueChen,

I see.

Maybe you may consider trying the famous Ban Choon Chan in Marine Parade, though the queue is often long, and you have to queue up kana morning sun. However, I only know he can treat couples who have difficulty conceiving. Not sure about infertility though. May want to call them as soon as they open on Wed (they are closed on Mon and Tue) 8:30 a.m. to check with the sinseh yourself perhaps, as I do not want you to make a wasted trip down.
Hi, what is the address of Ban Choon Chan in Marine Parade, do they open on the weekend?

Hi Wynn0404,

The address of Ban Choon Chan in Marine Parade is as follows:

81 Marine Parade Central
Singapore 440081

Their tel number is: 6344-6718 (do not bother calling after 9:00 a.m., as that is when they start to get busy, and they will hang up the phone).

Yes, they are open in the weekends too.

Sat: 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (queue up before 6:30 a.m.)
Sun: 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 pm (queue up before 6:00 a.m.)

Hi mummies...

I came across couples who ttc in the past trying all methods but still cant conceive until they try some supplement and within a year they got preg.
I wont say it gaurantee as nobody can guarantee even u visit a doc. However if you all already tried so much .. I would strongly encourage you to try out the same set they were trying. Their age are close to 40.. And if they can.. U all can give a try.
Do PM me to talk more :)

Hi mummies...

I came across couples who ttc in the past trying all methods but still cant conceive until they try some supplement and within a year they got preg.
I wont say it gaurantee as nobody can guarantee even u visit a doc. However if you all already tried so much .. I would strongly encourage you to try out the same set they were trying. Their age are close to 40.. And if they can.. U all can give a try.
Do PM me to talk more :)

Hi babytwinkle.

Would u mind to share it here? Cause i believe there will be lots of ladies here wanting to know what supplements will be able to boost the chances of conceiving.

Hi hearty

Not sure if all the ladies agreed.. As days goes We are not behaving like how we behave at 18. This is part of ageing process. Our elderly parent also don have high stamina to walk long distance... metabolism... We know as we age our metabolism didnt function as how we are during teenage.

This applies to why ladies who who r ttc over the years i believe girls in these forum try all way went thru cycles of check, doc result claimed that u r fine.. Just have to keep trying but u noticed over years is either no result nobody have an answer or smewhere in our body not functioning well.

I am not saying that the supplement that i am introducing works perfectly and gaurantee but we met couples out there both husband n wife are willing to try out and it works for them. There are many products, tcm doc, fertility doc all are trying to help.. But individual body works individually. Base on research the product that i am sharing they focus n repair your damage genes and regenerate more.
Everyone have different genetic.. Some ppl have full of white hair, some ppl will have genetic high blood and from people i met and willing to try.. They have great improvement.

In 2003 the research company shared about their research in discovery channel and if everyone knows.. That was not an advertising channel but that video share openly what is our root cause when we age. We look older, our immunity get lower, we have insomnia etc..

Even our channel 8 news also talk abt the research, newspaper feature abt the product

This is a short video abt

You can find the longer version.

I am more keen to share with details on the products and why i personally trusted so much with. If can i can meet u up
Pm me or u can ask me here too

Hi babytwinkle.

Thanks for sharing. You sounded so pro...

I am not pro but i just did some research as my whole family is consuming for health benefits. So many products out there i shared what i believe as we have live testimonials where ppl show their result.

This is why i encourage all ladies who are ttc can try .. Or pm me.. I can share more... :)
This product is halal certified too.. So even our malay ladies who have trouble.. Can also pm me to chat n understand :)

hi ladies

you can try elken ld venus.. its halal, a tcm tonic tt helps with hormones. took it to stabilise myself after miscarriage.

and just like you, didn't like taking western meds. went natural remedies for both hubs and I.. nutrition.. naturally. got to detox and promote fertility in the right envt for both hubs and wife.. its not just wife need to be supple and ready.. hubs quality also must be there..

if u all need more info just let me know!

My DH and I went to see Tcm dr at ban Choon Chan, the issue was my DH motility and morphology so I stopped going after a few months as the Tcm medicine was making me fat and my skin was becoming sensitive. My DH continued going and I'm pregnant on my second iui! Dr gave my DH very powerful medicine and now we're waiting for him to come back from his holiday so we can thank him for helping us!

My DH and I went to see Tcm dr at ban Choon Chan, the issue was my DH motility and morphology so I stopped going after a few months as the Tcm medicine was making me fat and my skin was becoming sensitive. My DH continued going and I'm pregnant on my second iui! Dr gave my DH very powerful medicine and now we're waiting for him to come back from his holiday so we can thank him for helping us!

Hi Jje,

That is really good news for you, your best Xmas present ever. :)

By the way, is Uncle Chan resuming business on next Sat (Jan 2), or is it on the 8th of Jan?

I visited Gian Min Medical Center at 152 Mei Ling Street, S(140152) Tel: 6475 9621. I tried to conceive naturally for 6 months (as I am already in my late 30s) and didn't get pregnant so decided to seek TCM for help.

I think it is better to consult with your doctor before going to further treatments, as many a time irregular menstrual cycle can also cause infertility issues so it is better to consult with your doctor. Using coupe menstruelle during periods can help maintain your menstrual hygiene.

Hi ClariceChua, have you tried Dr Lim already?

My hubby and I currently going through acupuncture and taking her meds. Hope that this will help us conceive soon!

Hi catinthesky,
Yes I have consulted her and after about 2 months of medicine and 1 round of acupuncture, I got pregnant :) The medicine are expensive but worth it...
Hope yours will be soon!

Hi catinthesky,
Yes I have consulted her and after about 2 months of medicine and 1 round of acupuncture, I got pregnant :) The medicine are expensive but worth it...
Hope yours will be soon!

Wow congrats! So glad I'm seeing her too.

You went for only 1 acupuncture session? Was it before or after ovulation?

I've been through about 4-5 sessions this cycle. Really dislike being poked by needles but will endure for sake of baby.

Back