Looking for good female Gynae in Gleneagles

I am with dr Tanny Chan. I feel that she is very good, experienced, detailed and patient. But she is also very expensive... She got no package and her scan is done by her husband so got to pay for another doc fee.

I am with dr Tanny Chan. I feel that she is very good, experienced, detailed and patient. But she is also very expensive... She got no package and her scan is done by her husband so got to pay for another doc fee.
Thank you wennyy

Her subsequent vist charge is 90, routine check 10, ultrasound scanning 60, supplements depends on what is given... Her first consultation is150 if i rem correctly. But her doc fees is on the higher side 3500 and above ... Hope it helps

I'm with Dr Irene Chua too. Like it that she's very assuring, straight to the point and fast but if you have any doubts, she will always spend time to answer you. :)

Hi all, I not choosing Dr Irene Chua!
In the end, my hubby decided go for male doctor ! So I m choosing Dr John Yam as my Gynae !

Hi Wennyy,

I am with Dr Tanny Chan too! When is your edd? Dr Sng is my mum's gynae!

So blessed to hv her as my gynae as she is always so loving & assuring just liked a mother. :)

Is the waiting time for Dr Tanny very long? I've booked my appt with her at 9am. Hope I do not need to wait too Long. Anyone have the breakdown of the charges?

Is the waiting time for Dr Tanny very long? I've booked my appt with her at 9am. Hope I do not need to wait too Long. Anyone have the breakdown of the charges?

The waiting time depends, sometimes I wait for a long time, sometimes no one in the clinic.
She don't have any packages, so it's slightly more ex. Her consultation around $180. But if u doing scan, then have to pay around $300, compare to other gynae it's ex, as it's done by her husband who is also another gynae, so have to pay for another gynae fee.

Thank you for your reply. :)

So is it $180+$180+$300 plus? I'll be around 7 weeks by my appointment. So I think I will want to do scanning.

Thank you for your reply. :)

So is it $180+$180+$300 plus? I'll be around 7 weeks by my appointment. So I think I will want to do scanning.

Hi for my first visit, I paid $180 for dr Chan consultation. And $300 for dr sng consultation and scan.

Back