2017/03 March Mummies

Hi-Ee,
Congrats to all mummies here :)
Expecting 3rd child - EDD 6 Mar.
Just knew gender today - all boys in the family!

Gynae is Dr Tanny Chan @ Gleneagles.

Bumping up for the day in for those who are interested. =)

Looking for small groups instead.....
Hi Cheeryz
Pls add me to your whatsapp group. I will PM you my number. I've been trying to get into the FB group but for some reason FB not sending me the link. :(
Thanks!!

my EDD is 23 March. Thou is second one but i've been so nauseous everyday and having gastric pain and headache :( its so torturing... can add me to groups in whatsapp 81807610 thanks!

Hi ladies, those who have pmed me with your LMP & EDD I have added you. If you did not receive the invitations pls reply my pm! Thanks :)

Hi Mummies,
NEA updated that a total of 8 pregnant women are infected with the zika virus. Pray that all are fine! Out of the 11 new cases, only 1 from existing cluster, which means abt 5 to 6 pregnant women from new areas. :(

Week 12 going on week 13 on Wednesday this week but the MS doesn't seem to get any better. Been feeling nauseous all day everyday. I cant eat and drink. Constantly throwing up bile and air. If I do eat anything, it gets thrown out too in a couple of hours. I don't know what to do anymore. Will it ever get better anytime soon?

Anyone going through severe nausea like me. What can I do to make it all better?

Week 12 going on week 13 on Wednesday this week but the MS doesn't seem to get any better. Been feeling nauseous all day everyday. I cant eat and drink. Constantly throwing up bile and air. If I do eat anything, it gets thrown out too in a couple of hours. I don't know what to do anymore. Will it ever get better anytime soon?

Anyone going through severe nausea like me. What can I do to make it all better?
It will get better :) hang in there! Im 13w4d and it just suddenly got better, no more puking constantly. Will feel a little nauseous if i dont eat anything once i feel hungry. Ive also found taking fizzy and gassy drinks helps a little (not sure if its just me haha)

Hi ladies, those who have pmed me with your LMP & EDD I have added you. If you did not receive the invitations pls reply my pm to push the message up so I can reply. Thanks :) (I am not reading all posts of this thread so pls don't leave your email here!)

Hi, I'm first time mum here. My Edd is 20th March 2017. Dunno anything to eat or not to, and what can do what cannot. Please add me in fb group/ whatsapp chat. My email and Hp : [email protected] / 93663144
Thank you

Hi, I would like to join the whatsapp group chat. .This is my first pregnancy, my EDD is 01-03-2017.
My HP is 91159079. thanks a lot!

Hi mar mummies, anyone had extra duphaston to sell? I need about 45 tabs. I m currently on it but next appt too far i wont hv enuff to last till then. Can pm me if u are selling? Thanks!

Hi I'm new here. Edd mid mar17. Having headache since week 12. I asked around and none of my friends experienced that before. Anyone having Headache as well? It is common? Because it's too painful Hence I'm quite dependent on those tablets that was prescribed to me.

Hi I'm new here. I am expecting my first bb, edd is mid feb 2017. Looking forward to the sharing in this forum.
CCTC, I would also like to be added to your Feb mummy's fb group please. My email address is [email protected]

thanks

Hi sunflower09, I have the duphaston expiring June 2019. I no longer need them as I m in my 2nd trimester.
Whatsapp me at 9385 3994. Location will be Raffles Place mrt on weekdays.

Last edited:
Hi I'm new here. Edd mid mar17. Having headache since week 12. I asked around and none of my friends experienced that before. Anyone having Headache as well? It is common? Because it's too painful Hence I'm quite dependent on those tablets that was prescribed to me.
Yes I have occasional headaches too and gynae said it's normal for pregnancies. Do see a doctor if unbearable

anyone did the igene test before? I've done the oscar test and had a not so good result :(
my gynae recommended the igene test which is the latest technology and it only draws the blood from me which he said is not as intrusive like the amnio test (as this one will have some % for miscarriage). next month will know my result :confused:

Hi TXmomVK, OSCAR test is a statistical test base on our age, overall women results. Not accurate. The igene or Non Invasive Prenatal Test (NIPT) takes mother's blood to check the chromosom for DS. Results back in 10days and 99.9% accurate.
So the igene will give you the accurate results. Dun worry. My oscar is 1:29; NIPT is 1:10,000
Amnio is a invasive test which has 3% miscarriage. Most of us will settle for NIPT which is the newest test.

Hi ladies, those who have pmed me with your LMP & EDD I have added you. If you did not receive the invitations pls reply my pm to push the message up so I can reply. Thanks :) (I am not reading all posts of this thread so pls don't leave your email here!)

Hi TXmomVK, OSCAR test is a statistical test base on our age, overall women results. Not accurate. The igene or Non Invasive Prenatal Test (NIPT) takes mother's blood to check the chromosom for DS. Results back in 10days and 99.9% accurate.
So the igene will give you the accurate results. Dun worry. My oscar was 1:29; NIPT is 1:10000

Last edited:

Hi my Edd is 24 March 2017. Im interested to be added into the fb group too!

Last edited:
Hi ladies, those who have pmed me with your LMP & EDD I have added you. If you did not receive the invitations pls reply my pm to push the message up so I can reply. Thanks :) (I am not reading all posts of this thread so pls don't leave your email here!) Just in case some don't know what is pm, pm is private message...

So the igene will give you the accurate results. Dun worry. My oscar was 1:29; NIPT is 1:10000

Hi eggcitedangel, thanks. taking the tests are a mental stress :confused: really don't like it.
Yesterday did a scan, was happy to hear her loud and strong heartbeat thou. My gynae said the bb is fine. really pray hard that the result is good.

Hi ladies, those who have pmed me with your LMP & EDD I have added you. If you did not receive the invitations pls reply my pm to push the message up so I can reply. Thanks :) (I am not reading all posts of this thread so pls don't leave your email here!) Just in case some don't know what is pm, pm is private message...

Hi mummies.. do read @CTTC post and do not leave your email address/HP number on this thread. Please PM (private message) her.. :D We do screen the members we add to the FB group.. so to make things easier, please PM with:

1. EDD
2. Last Menstral Period (LMP)
3. FB email address (ensure your privacy setting is set such that you can receive emails from FB)

Repasting for reference: Hi ladies, those who have pmed me with your LMP & EDD I have added you. If you did not receive the invitations pls reply my pm to push the message up so I can reply. Thanks :) (I am not reading all posts of this thread so pls don't leave your email here!) Just in case some don't know what is pm, pm is private message.

Also I will be adding in once altogether at one time so pls be patient! Thank you all mummies! ;)

Hi congrats all mummies! letting go this new set @ $160. Any mummy interested kindly contact me @ 90930369. Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 275
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 317
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 265
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 262
Hi mummies, I'm Joanna and expecting my third child in March/April too. Looking forward to the journey with all of you mummies!

Hi Cttc, have pmed you.

IMG_1438.JPG
Hi mummies, I have many packets of milk for pregnancy for sample. As I don't drink them, pls let me know if you want all that's in the picture. Collection at Tampines. I put all in a bag for collection.

Hi all, please note that when you PM me or @CTTC, please PM with:
1. EDD
2. Last Menstral Period (LMP)
3. FB email address (ensure your privacy setting is set such that you can receive emails from FB)

So that we don't have to keep asking you these details and this would really save time on our end. (Imagine having to ask over 100 people the same Qs.. I am exaggerating but I hope you know where I am getting at ;))

Back