Zhu Sheng Niang Niang (注生娘娘)

184 Jalan Toa Payoh, Lian Shan Shuang Lin Monastery, Singapore 319944
Hours: 7am-5pm (Mon-Sun)
Public transport: toa payoh mrt, followed 238 Bus

how to pray: Counter (located on the right of main entrance, very prominent location) has incense paper, joss stick all in a set at $3/set. just put the money in the donation oil box.
Fyi: We were told by elderly, don't Qiu, instead to ask for BLESSING from Znss. Show sincerity and promise to return thanks eg 100 red eggs for bb boy , 50 red eggs for bbgirl after delivery.

Would advise you to check with temple volunteer at kaunter directly for procedure (they know well).

If u happened to be there with red eggs available. pray and tell ZNSS u take 2. one for female, one male.
Immediately peel and we eat outside, haha

just a friendly reminder, we are returning on Sunday, 28 August 2016 in the morning
Cheers to all. Spread bb dust
Hi phantom

Can i ask, if u know.
Would i be punished if i brong the eggs home but didnt managed to eat n they ended up in the bin?

It is very bad but i have my reasons

184 Jalan Toa Payoh, Lian Shan Shuang Lin Monastery, Singapore 319944
Hours: 7am-5pm (Mon-Sun)
Public transport: toa payoh mrt, followed 238 Bus

how to pray: Counter (located on the right of main entrance, very prominent location) has incense paper, joss stick all in a set at $3/set. just put the money in the donation oil box.
Fyi: We were told by elderly, don't Qiu, instead to ask for BLESSING from Znss. Show sincerity and promise to return thanks eg 100 red eggs for bb boy , 50 red eggs for bbgirl after delivery.

Would advise you to check with temple volunteer at kaunter directly for procedure (they know well).

If u happened to be there with red eggs available. pray and tell ZNSS u take 2. one for female, one male.
Immediately peel and we eat outside, haha

just a friendly reminder, we are returning on Sunday, 28 August 2016 in the morning
Cheers to all. Spread bb dust

Thanks for sharing Phantom, what time will you be there?

I also want to make my way down. :)

Hi gooiee, I just wanna say thank you to you. I ate 2 of the eggs u returned to Tpy and I got BFP today! Thks!

Can please advise wat I should do now? I would return the eggs to both tanjong pagar and Tpy .
Congrats! You can return when yr newborn turns 1 mth old, think tts still the practice today? Hee.

Hello all. Will reach around 9.30am - 10.00am on Sunday, 28 August 2016. Will update here too for actual timing as possible on day itself. If need my contact number for quick response (timing), kindly let me know. Cheers

Yes. I intend to go back to temple after announcing to family and frens.

After 1 month I would prepare red eggs to return the blessings.
Hi Yuyan,
Congrats to u! Would like collect 2 eggs when u return. Pls advise the date once confirm. Thanks in advance.

Hi, may i know is there any
Zhu Sheng Niang Niang (注生娘娘)at north area temple?
May i know is it the same if i take n eat the egg from my relative baby full mth celebrate or i still need to go temple n pray?

I will be returning 100 red eggs to Toa Payoh ZSNN on 03Sep16 (sat) early morning. My hubby n I received 2 red eggs (both eggs with double egg yolk!!!) from TP ZSNN previously n we are blessed with twins.

FYI, We received the eggs n ate the eggs outside the temple immediately (right outside the temple, not down the temple stairs).

Baby dust to all !!!

I will be returning 100 red eggs to Toa Payoh ZSNN on 03Sep16 (sat) early morning. My hubby n I received 2 red eggs (both eggs with double egg yolk!!!) from TP ZSNN previously n we are blessed with twins.

FYI, We received the eggs n ate the eggs outside the temple immediately (right outside the temple, not down the temple stairs).

Baby dust to all !!!
Hi ycc, BIG congratulation to you! Feel really amazing that heard you recieved 2 eggs with double yolks and now blessed with twin.

Hi, i am new here. Will be gg down toa payoh shuanglin temple this coming weekend for some prayers. Anyone returning eggs this coming weekend?

Hi all, may I know where to find the red eggs inside? Is it always leave on the table in front of Zhu Sheng Niang Niang ? Thank you.

Thank for the red egg and everyone still have a lot of red egg at tpy :)

Attachments

• 1474091762460.jpg
    1474091762460.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 328
  • 1474091771215.jpg
    1474091771215.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 1,819
Hi just like to know, Is there a proper way to pray to ZSNN? We went several times in the past year to pray with flowers and the joss sticks package bought there, but no success yet :(

Hi everyone,
We just returned 200 eggs to the Zhu Shen Niang Niang temple at Tanjong Pagar. If you work nearby, feel free to drop by.

Address: 113 Peck Seah Street

When you arrive, go to the temple assistant and tell him you want the eggs. He will teach you what to do.

Hope the eggs will bring you blessing the way it did for me.

Hi everyone,
We just returned 200 eggs to the Zhu Shen Niang Niang temple at Tanjong Pagar. If you work nearby, feel free to drop by.

When you arrive, go to the temple assistant and tell him you want the eggs. He will teach you what to do.

May i know what time they close?

Hi everyone,

Oh no. Just seen this msg. Anyone has any idea if there is any eggs left over?

Back