HORRIBLE event Organisers, my personal opinion to parents- DO NOT GO

Mar77

hi heard of this event Organised by PING healthcare on 16-18 sept n let me warn those who might be going that it will be a total waste of time. It's called livewell baby championship. My friends n I tried to enquire online n then they don't respond. When we call them they give us A HORRIBLE ATTITUDE LIKE BO CHAP KIND. Like we OWE THEM MONEY kinda tone. N seriously RUDE too! One of them interrupted me n RUDELY told me to shut up first while she talk. Excuse me? U r the one who stopped my sentence midway n u hv the cheek to ask me to let u talk? Do u seriously think such an event Organised by staff like tat will turn out fruitful n good? I seriously DOUBT SO N THOSE GOING R PROBABLY GONNA BE DISAPPOINTED. Poor communication of info, bad service = waste of time. Those who know of this event n contemplating going, please THINK TWICE. I expect it to be a CHAOTIC HORRIBLE EVENT given our bad encounters provided by their staff even before going. My friends all cancelling n they will not be WASTING THEIR TRANSPORT N PRECIOUS TIME over to such stupid event. Go at ur own risk. Why waste ur babies precious energy there?

Last edited:

Back