Help: drank Nestle OMEGA plus milk powder during pregnancy

june2012

Dear all parents,

I'm freaking out now, so please help!

I am 18 weeks pregnant now and started drinking Nestle Omega Plus milk powder when my hubby bought for me. We didn't know that it is not suitable for pregnant and lactating women until today.

Will this milk powder has any impact to my pregnancy? Will it affect the growth or anything?

Any advice is appreciated.

Hi june 20
Dear all parents,

I'm freaking out now, so please help!

I am 18 weeks pregnant now and started drinking Nestle Omega Plus milk powder when my hubby bought for me. We didn't know that it is not suitable for pregnant and lactating women until today.

Will this milk powder has any impact to my pregnancy? Will it affect the growth or anything?

Any advice is appreciated.

Hi june2012

I couldn't find any compound in the ingredients to say that it is not suitable for pregnant women. I don't think it should be a cause of concern. Because, even if it is, unless u take a huge amount, it should not affect anything.

Dont worry and just enjoy your pregnancy.

Hi~i agree with larrivee that small amount of intake should not do great harm to the baby. U may want to check with your Gynae to ensure. Just to share that I have been taking frisomum during both my pregnancy, I am not someome who likes milk but frisomum taste just nice for me and can be served hot or chill.

Back