Post Natal Massage

taisukigs

Hi any recommendations?
I can only track back to those recommendations years ago, some phone numbers no longer valid or the price has increased a lot!
Wonder if you mummies have the most updated contacts/ info?
My EDD end of this month!
Thanks in advance!

Hi, I highly recommend my massage lady. You can give her a try. She is thai and can speak English & Chinese.
I just finished my post natal massage with her recently. Her massage package is uniquely catered for women after delivery.

It comprises of 7 steps:
1) Full body massage (her massage skill is very good, makes your body relaxed & relieve aching from carrying baby)
2) Hot stone massage
3) Herb ball massage
4) Steam sauna with Thai herb
5) Body scrub
6) Herbal bath
7) Tummy wrap
(Breast massage to loosen milk duct)

The whole process last for 3 to 4 hours, $150 per session. Initially I find her charges on the high side but after 5 days sessions, I never regret spending the money, I even extend another 5 more sessions.
Each individual step has a benefit to recuperate our women's body after delivery.

Very nice & friendly lady, you can call her hp to enquire more...
Jang : 8429 7376

Im using babies bellies post natal massage package. Just placed deposit of $100. Im doing pre natal massage with them currently and satisfied with their service. The post natal package uses another masseur team who goes to mummies' homes. Package starts from 5 days at around $400 plus. Can try googling :)

If natural birth with episiotomy, when can start to do post natal massage? After one week or two weeks?

If natural birth with episiotomy, when can start to do post natal massage? After one week or two weeks?
1 week. I did it on the 6/7 days for both delivery. My gynae gave the clearance on the day I was discharged and even reminded me to book for one.

I used the same lady recommended by mdm Ida for both as Mdm Ida do not do my area. U can goggle for mdm Ida contacts here. She is very popular. Mine is good. For my first one, she push back my womb during the massage so my 2nd preg was conceived almost immediately when I planned for it. Good to get experience lady to do your massage. I lost my water retention for my body within 2 weeks but sad to say tummy still here... Lol

Hi, I have used a Malay lady for postnatal massage a few years back. I just recently asked her for prenatal massage (hehe am 36 weeks pregnant now) and get to know that she's having a home massage service company. The prenatal massage was a wonderful experience. Will sign up her postnatal package. Btw, she's a certified therapist.​

The website is luanatherapy.com

Hope it helps.

Im using babies bellies post natal massage package. Just placed deposit of $100. Im doing pre natal massage with them currently and satisfied with their service. The post natal package uses another masseur team who goes to mummies' homes. Package starts from 5 days at around $400 plus. Can try googling :)

Hi do you know what their post natal massage consists of?

hi,
recommended this place as they are having some promotions and have experienced pre n post natal therp whom local celebrities also visited.
Any questions can contact me directly as well

Attachments

• image (15).jpeg
    image (15).jpeg
    120 KB · Views: 1,305
hi,
recommended this place as they are having some promotions and have experienced pre n post natal therp whom local celebrities also visited.

Hi vinn81, do they offer package for post natal? Are the the therapist certified?

hi.
Yup. there are package specially for pre and post natal, and the therapist are certified as they are not freelancers.
the reliability and assurance is there

hi,

Hi Vinn81,

Could you pm me also the contacts? roughly how long in advance I can book?? EDD is sept'15...

Hi all, I'm considering Origins Jamu or Babies Bellies since these 2 seem to be the more popular ones offering postnatal massage from agencies. Anyone has reviews or heard feedback from either and would like to share? Much appreciated.

I used the same lady recommended by mdm Ida for both as Mdm Ida do not do my area. U can goggle for mdm Ida contacts here. She is very popular. Mine is good. For my first one, she push back my womb during the massage so my 2nd preg was conceived almost immediately when I planned for it. Good to get experience lady to do your massage. I lost my water retention for my body within 2 weeks but sad to say tummy still here... Lol
Hi can share Mdm ida contacts?

I recalled paying her $50 after each massage. But it was 2 yrs back and rate might change. Her number is 93672244

Hi! Sorry for the late reply cos i seldom go into this page. I have tried Aunty Yati her package is 7 days for $450 and 10 days for $620 {10 days package will receive a free slimming wrap), since the everyday wrap that she uses is too long n tedious to use with this slimming wrap its so easy n effective too. She massages from head to toes including breast area. She gives a lot of advices pertaining to after birth. At the moment i think she give a reasoanable rate compared to others as i hv already make my survey. You can always msg or call her to make an enquiry first, she's very nice and easy to get along with. Her number is 93838749.

Hui Ling is still the best and most value for money, she doesn't choose location and pricing is clear and inclusive, this the last quote I got from her:
One session is $70, package price is as follow:
5 days package : $300
7 days package : $400
10 days package : $550
Each session (about 1 hour) includes the following:
Full body massage
Body wrap
Use of quality massage oil and cream

Those who are interested might want to double check with her at [email protected]

From what I know her booking is normally full, thus do book earlier. Good luck!

Hi, the lady Mdm Ida recommended Itz sis Mariam?

I m using ijamumassage
my therapist is Mdm Zainon
her contact is 9487 9840..

Like her service alot..

A)5 days - $340 with free corset

B)7 days- $476 with free corset, 1 baby massage training and free 1 baby oil.

C)10 days - $680 with free corset, 1 baby massage training , 1 baby oil and 1 tube of ginger cream for slimming..

Massage session is 60 mins, 5 mins for jamu binding. Massage is from head to toe including the breast

For normal delivery, massage can only start after 5 or 7 days whereas for csection massage can only start aft 3rd weeks onwards.

hi can I know for those who used mdm Mariam, ever encounter if she back out on booking? she texted me to leave my full address to reserve my slot but not sure if that is counted as committed or tentative?

Call Aunty Yati..she massage me for my post natal. She help to push back my womb to its place n within few days problem solved. Not only that she also manage to release blood clot from my tummy. Im glad i got Aunty Yati to help me with my post natal. 93838749 thats Aunty Yati's no.

Call Aunty Yati..she massage me for my post natal. She help to push back my womb to its place n within few days problem solved. Not only that she also manage to release blood clot from my tummy. Im glad i got Aunty Yati to help me with my post natal. 93838749 thats Aunty Yati's no.
Thanks for your prompt reply

Dont recommend Yati...i had engorgement when i still had last 2 sessions with her as she barely massage my breast area in the first few sessions. Will end the sessions at least 5 mins earlier, distracted during massage as she was using hp. Sometimes feel like she gently "rubbing" my skin more than massaging. Not much strength.

Hi, I highly recommend my massage lady. You can give her a try. She is thai and can speak English & Chinese.
I just finished my post natal massage with her recently. Her massage package is uniquely catered for women after delivery.

It comprises of 7 steps:
1) Full body massage (her massage skill is very good, makes your body relaxed & relieve aching from carrying baby)
2) Hot stone massage
3) Herb ball massage
4) Steam sauna with Thai herb
5) Body scrub
6) Herbal bath
7) Tummy wrap
(Breast massage to loosen milk duct)

The whole process last for 3 to 4 hours, $150 per session. Initially I find her charges on the high side but after 5 days sessions, I never regret spending the money, I even extend another 5 more sessions.
Each individual step has a benefit to recuperate our women's body after delivery.

Very nice & friendly lady, you can call her hp to enquire more...
Jang : 8429 7376

LOOKS good.. is she a freelancer though? Got any company name?

Dont recommend Yati...i had engorgement when i still had last 2 sessions with her as she barely massage my breast area in the first few sessions. Will end the sessions at least 5 mins earlier, distracted during massage as she was using hp. Sometimes feel like she gently "rubbing" my skin more than massaging. Not much strength.

was wondering to get Auntie Lynn (9060 5065) or Yati (93833749) for the massage.
Seems like Aunty Lynn's TCM massage reviews are better.
any recommendations?

Funny i had Aunty Yati too for my massage...shes always punctual infact she is always early. She go back on time excatly 1hr from the time she came cos she has to catch up with other appointments. My fren too enganged Aunty Yati n she was the one who help my fren with her engorgement. Never once did i see her with her hp while massaging. Well to each its own i will still go for aunty yati if i deliver the next one bcos she meets my expectation of a messuse. Good luck to kellykelc85.

was wondering to get Auntie Lynn (9060 5065) or Yati (93833749) for the massage.
Seems like Aunty Lynn's TCM massage reviews are better.
any recommendations?

can safely say go for Auntie Lynn or her sister Auntie Annie for postnatal.
My all time favorite comparing to others.
Their massage works very well for me. visible result after the full package. *thumbs up*

to add on, her daughter Jean (9338 3110) Lactation skills are highly recommended too. not as painful as other masseurs.
and clear well! :)

goodluck!

Hi can you share both Mdm Ida contact ?

Please be aware of Yati (Putera & Puteri Jamu Massage), as she asked me to sign a package 10 session (S$888), I signed it with her, paid by Paynow. After that she just came for 3 times, she has cancelled my following appointments with many reasons. Then, she suggested to refund me but 3 months after (which she promised) I still haven't receive the balance yet. You need to be aware and more cautious if you want to sign a package with her. I very regret that I have signed the package with her.

Back