Apply SPR for Newborn Baby

Hi Fern,

If baby born in malaysia, e-appointment for application PR for child,when the submission date izzit need to bring child together?
And what is borang W?

Thank you

Hi Fern,

If baby born in malaysia, e-appointment for application PR for child,when the submission date izzit need to bring child together?
And what is borang W?

Thank you
Submission no need. When approve need.
Borang w is malaysia citizen born oversea. If is born in malaysia only malaysia birth cert. Now appointment is full and 2017 not open. I also very stressed because my son now no status

Borang w is malaysia citizen born oversea. If is born in malaysia only malaysia birth cert. Now appointment is full and 2017 not open. I also very stressed because my son now no status

Hi Fern,

Thank you reply. Why year 2017 no open,will be open later? I also haven't doing appointment for my child. I think because a lot ppl apply, so full ready.

Yes. Need wait 8 mths for appt to submit then 6 mths for approval and 3 mths for formalities. Abt 1.5 yr

Fern,

Now eappointment can select timing for 2,3,4 Aug, u can log in to slot the time for ur apply.

Hi, anyone got experience to do passport for their new born baby immediately? As I have to go JB for confinement after deliver in SG, wondering how fast can I get the passport for my baby, my EDD on 24/12/2016.

Hi, anyone got experience to do passport for their new born baby immediately? As I have to go JB for confinement after deliver in SG, wondering how fast can I get the passport for my baby, my EDD on 24/12/2016.

I have share before, earliest is 5 working days. If u lucky deliver on fri(do birthcert)sun discharge.

Mon before 11am reach embassy apply borang W, thurs collect borang W and submit for passport den fri can receive passport. U need 7 days to be in singapore. For me 2 babies both stay in sg for 10 days and 15 days. So half confinement gone. Unless u dun mind urself confinement in jb and leave ur baby alone in sg then no problem.

Thanks for sharing. Sorry I didn't mentioned clear that my baby will be Singaporean as my hubby just convert to citizen. Borang W is for Malaysia born in oversea.

Thanks for sharing. Sorry I didn't mentioned clear that my baby will be Singaporean as my hubby just convert to citizen. Borang W is for Malaysia born in oversea.

As u ask this thread named APPLY SPR for newborn then i assume baby is malaysian

For singaporean baby born in singapore no need to queue jus go ica. (Newborn) Submit mon collect friday.

Hi, my baby had just born in singapore early this month, going to get msia birth cert and passport tomorrow. After that straight away go to ICA apply PR, what is the documents I need to prepare to apply SPR for my new born baby?

Hi,

First of all, u need to hv bb spore birth cert..which i think u oledi hv...
Then u need to go Msia highcomm, apply d msian citizenship cert for bb and at d same time apply msia passport for bb
Then after u got bb passport then proceed to MOM building at Lavender, i think level 4 or 5 (SPR) to apply SPR for bb...
Dun think there is any special queue for newborn...u hv to be prepare to wait there probably 1 whole day...
Probably collection time no need bring bb ba...u need to chk with d officer there....

Note: please ensure u bring along ur marriage cert, both ur wife n ur birth cert (translated into English), both ur IC and passport, re-entry permit, etc

Hi, me and my husband are both SPR and we intend to have our firstborn here in SG. Thanks for sharing what to do after birth. I have a question though about going to ICA. You mentioned that i’ll need to bring along marriage certificate. Our marriage certification was issued in Malaysia. We did not register again in SG. Do we need to do that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, me and my husband are both SPR and we intend to have our firstborn here in SG. Thanks for sharing what to do after birth. I have a question though about going to ICA. You mentioned that i’ll need to bring along marriage certificate. Our marriage certification was issued in Malaysia. We did not register again in SG. Do we need to do that?

No need. Jus Malaysia marriage cert will do

Hi, any chances of the procedure to apply SPR for the baby as I know that application of the SPR has changed to online application and submission. My EDD is on 10 April 2019.

Back