Year 2016 IVF Mummy To-Be

It's the downside for working parents. So you gotta make most out of the limited time during weekdays. Sometimes i even take dinner after children sleeps.
Today bb cry before I want to move out. Tried pacify cos wifey is shagged and she push me out as am late. With such circumstances, will be late for work at times. Cannot imagine how after M leave..

As for when it will stop, I think it depends. For my #1, i started dropping hair 4 months postpartum and it slowed down when he was about 12 months. For #2, the nightmare started 3 months postpartum and now already slowed down liao. Baby is 7.5months.

Hmm..from ur stats so I think slowing down process should b roughly 6 month from d time shedding start...:eek:

Okay shall cut my hair even shorter den...In meantime can only tahan *omph ....**:confused:

Thanks for info shiro_ger

Today bb cry before I want to move out. Tried pacify cos wifey is shagged and she push me out as am late. With such circumstances, will be late for work at times. Cannot imagine how after M leave..

No choice De ..but very nice n sweet of u trying to help ur tired wife...jia you daddy n mummy !

Now baby still young is like that wan. What might helps is perhaps get into a daily routine. E.g. if baby is awake in the morning, Say goodbye and tell him you are going to work every morning. Then when you reach home at night, wash your hands and let him knows you are back. Once he gets older and got used to the routine, it might get better. This is how i worked my #2 in the initial months. Subsequently when i dropped him off in ifc, he is ok liao.

side track... my sil... facing challenge at the moment. did so-iui, ivf twice.. diagnosed quantity issue. haiz.. family encouraged to use other semen, but she don't wan which understandable
Of course ley..if you use other eggs or sperm, the kid is like 1/2 1/2...belong to either hubby or wife that kind...unless really really don't mind

All mummies. .

Can I check does any one of you know when will d shedding of ALOT hair stop after birth or does it stop at all ?

As it is getting on my nerves! Gosh!! Of cos part of scare tt will hv bald spot is on my mind but the most irritating is tt hair keep shedding every where! I find hair in my food and when feed bub the hair will just drop n a lot of time I find my hair on bub body,diaper inside and etc...*roar***!:mad:

when mine started dropping i get very worried too. but after awhile the baby hair comes out :D

All mummies. .

Can I check does any one of you know when will d shedding of ALOT hair stop after birth or does it stop at all ?

As it is getting on my nerves! Gosh!! Of cos part of scare tt will hv bald spot is on my mind but the most irritating is tt hair keep shedding every where! I find hair in my food and when feed bub the hair will just drop n a lot of time I find my hair on bub body,diaper inside and etc...*roar***!:mad:
Tsum Tsum now u can use anti hair drop product. Then u will see baby hair grow out.

For singleton dr suggest csect week 38 but for twins week 37. It really depends on your preg condition. I csect on week 35+5 because of high bp n low fluid n my twin 2 not growing so dr recommend to take them out early. Too risky to wait further n there might be complication for preclampsia. My babies are discharged with me and no need nicu or special nursery. Infact they are doing very well don't even have jaundice when discharge. So not necessary early will need nicu. Even if baby is full term they can go nicu because of breathing or other issue. It depends on baby development.

Edd not very accurate. It's generate from system based on baby size. If u are week 37 is considered safe.

My Dr tan hh has advised that after week 37, it's fine to do c sec on singleton.
I'm just concerned on slight preterm n higher risk of complications which is definitely possible on babies born earlier.
But I wish to offload earlier so see what rest say.

My first born was delivered via emerc c sec at 36+5 due to severe pre eclampsia n needed nicu for 2 days.

@towkayneo n @DawnBB can share when exactly you deliver your babies?

My Dr tan hh has advised that after week 37, it's fine to do c sec on singleton.
I'm just concerned on slight preterm n higher risk of complications which is definitely possible on babies born earlier.
But I wish to offload earlier so see what rest say

I am curious tt u mentioned u wish to offload earlier ? Reason being ? Since u mentioned u r concerned about d complication n risk involved in early birth

My first born was delivered via emerc c sec at 36+5 due to severe pre eclampsia n needed nicu for 2 days.

Hello! My #2 is delivered on 38 + 2, natural. My #1 is delivered on 39, natural

My 1st born emerc csect @38wks. Weight: 3.3kg. My nos.2 elective csect @37wks. Weight 3.0kg.

I gave birth to my gal at 39w4d via elective c sect soon after losing mucus plug & starting contractions. Decided on c sect coz bb position was still high and my pelvic structure is too tight for bb to engage smoothly.

Did u girls buy the mosquito patches for babies? So horrible stocks flying off the shelves make me nervous.

Yah ,I aso quite nervous about d current situation ....

All d while i hv d Johnson clear lotion anti mozzie until i read d detail print tt only for bb 6 month n above:confused:

So m gg to check out which mozzie repellant is safe for bb (4 month +) ...aso gg to dress bub in long sleeves+pants if gg out..I rather bub sweaty den kena kisses from mozzie

I'm freaking out over Zika! Aljunied is not exactly far from my place ... N my son's school is at Guillemard Rd. N best is I was at Bedok Interchange on Sat sitting outside eating chwee kueh for almost 1 hr while waiting for my dog to be groomed, now new cluster there, why so zhun?!!

I'm freaking out over Zika! Aljunied is not exactly far from my place ... N my son's school is at Guillemard Rd. N best is I was at Bedok Interchange on Sat sitting outside eating chwee kueh for almost 1 hr while waiting for my dog to be groomed, now new cluster there, why so zhun?!!

Ya ...I think is matter of sin it will be all over sin...n surge sales for repellent my frd mentioned all flying off shelves cluster area

we would like to go to Bangkok on 14 Oct (4 days 3 nights) before returning work/ml. main objective is pray. is it okay during this transition period?

Hello mums just want to give a shoutout, i went to the Aljunied Crescent area and i can see mosquitoes flying around... quite scary. Please put on more mosquito repellents!

I only paste mosquitos patch when go out. Most of the time at home. So many things to look into. Haze, zika n if got elder kids in children care hfmd.

Got haze no mosquitos? Most important keep the house clean n keep dry. Don't breed mosquitos.

@DawnBB @towkayneo @piglet02 @Tsum_tsum @Bunny33
Appreciate your replies!
Seem like only piglet delivered at 37w.

I would have to ponder over this n check with Dr tan in next visit.

BTW, some suggestions on left side of webpage which repellent is good.
http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/how-to-keep-zika-at-bay
Yup! I think THH knows your condition best. Like for me, I had wanted to deliver today cos it's 1st day of lunar 8th month, but he said I wouldn't last for so long as I was 3cm dilated @ 37+ week. He said most importantly is the baby must come out safely which I agree.

Hey! Be careful lo! Wear bright colored clothing & wear the patch. If kenna no turning back

Hey! Be careful lo! Wear bright colored clothing & wear the patch. If kenna no turning back

I will I will. Just hope no harm done over the weekend. Kinda pissed at "garment", cos my GP told me his sources in MOH told him actually by last Fri night there was 119 confirmed positive cases already, but it was not disclosed to the public. So on Sat morning I still happily go eat chwee kueh, n Sat night I go to friend's BBQ for 2 hrs. I mean, if they had disclosed earlier, for sure I would have taken more precautions over the weekend.

I will I will. Just hope no harm done over the weekend. Kinda pissed at "garment", cos my GP told me his sources in MOH told him actually by last Fri night there was 119 confirmed positive cases already, but it was not disclosed to the public. So on Sat morning I still happily go eat chwee kueh, n Sat night I go to friend's BBQ for 2 hrs. I mean, if they had disclosed earlier, for sure I would have taken more precautions over the weekend.
Then did you wear any patch when you engaged in those activities?

need to return 4-face buddha
Then better go - I recall there was this HK actress (Nicholas tse's mom) who promised that she would dance naked if her wishes were granted. Her wishes got granted & she fulfilled her promise. It was quite hot news that time, I heard

Yup! I think THH knows your condition best. Like for me, I had wanted to deliver today cos it's 1st day of lunar 8th month, but he said I wouldn't last for so long as I was 3cm dilated @ 37+ week. He said most importantly is the baby must come out safely which I agree.

So you mean u tong from week 37+ to 38+2 before u deliver?he allowed u to wait though u 3 cm dilated?
How many weeks would u be if u deliver today?

Back