Looking for a Good Part-Time Maid

I am looking for a part time cleaner to clean my place biweekly. Located at Punggol.

General duties:
- Mopping of floor
- Washing 2 toilets
- Change and wash floor mat
- General area cleaning
- Ironing (if there is time)

Please PM me:)

Last edited:

Anyone has a reliable cleaner to recommend? I need someone to come down for 3-4 hours twice a week. Work includes cleaning 3 rooms, 2 bathrooms, windows, dusting, mopping and ironing. I stay near Paya Lebar MRT.
Hi i have 1 in bishan u can sm her at 85227723 thnks

Anyone has a reliable cleaner to recommend? I need someone to come down for 3-4 hours twice a week. Work includes cleaning 3 rooms, 2 bathrooms, windows, dusting, mopping and ironing. I stay near Paya Lebar MRT.
U can contact this 85227723 shes very good and realable one..she can clean very well and very commited to her job thnks

Hi,
I am looking for a part time cleaner, hope to get some good recommendation here!

Requirements as follows:
Family type: Couple, no kids
Day/Frequency: Saturday morning / 4 hrs / 2 weeks once
To help to: Mop floor, clean toilets, clean table and surface tops, iron clothes

Pls PM me or send email to [email protected].

Thank you!

Hi all
i am looking for a part time helper. staying in the west side of Singapore (west coast road), PT cleaner that is able to work minimum 3 hours and once per week evening (6.30pm - 9.30pm). Most of the duties that will be assigned are:

general cleaning of whole hse (3 room hdb)
Dusting / wipe all walls in the house
Mopping floors
Wash Toilets (2 toilets) & wall tiles
wash window grilles and panels (as & when needed)
Clean kitchen (fridge, table, kitchen top)
Wiping of kitchen wall tiles, kitchen cabinet interior & exterior
pack & clean living room
change bedsheet (once a month)

Do PM me or contact if you know of any helper that's willing to take up the job, thanks!
(90603364)

Hi,
I'm looking for a part time helper during weekend in sengkang (Buangkok MRT).
General Cleaning which include:
- Vacuum and Moping the floor
- Cleaning Toilet
- Wiping of kitchen
- Wash floor mat

Please pm or email to [email protected]
Tks.

Hi, I'm staying at CCK and looking for part time cleaner (prefer mandarin speaking)to clean my house bi-weekly(Sunday morning).

I am looking for a part time cleaner to clean my place biweekly. Located at Punggol.

General duties:
- Mopping of floor
- Washing 2 toilets
- General area cleaning

Pls contact me if you haven't found. My number is 85003078

I'm looking for part time helper to come to pasir ris 5 room flat. Max $12/hour , 3 - 4 hours per session
Weekdays or weekend once a week. Near mrt.

Please sms or what's app me at 91598767 if you are able to assist.

Bad experience
Arrange and fix the date and time
MIA, no reply or call to inform!
Horrible service
Her number: 9855XX93
Advice all not to be used if you have important event prior cleaning!

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a good part time helper who can come to Pasir Ris twice a week on weekdays. My house is walking distance from Pasir Ris MRT. Pls kindly call/sms me at 9008 9349 if anyone has any good recommendation.

Thank you.

Hi,

Im interested in getting a part time helper just once a month on a weekday morning. Punggol 5 room flat

- thorough cleaning of two toilet (walls and tiles included)
- Vacuum and Mop
- cleaning of windows and grills
- wiping all mirrors
- Dusting
- cleaning kitchen walls & table top

Can whatsapp me @97978314 if got recommendation.

Hi, I have used Kaodim Singapore for part time cleaner to my house on weekend whenever I am busy with my work. They have presence in other countries as well, can say they are reliable and professionals. I just briefed them on which area and how to clean it, they cleaned it exactly as I want, with a reasonable price. Also, I like about their price comparison thing, as we can choose on which providers to hire based on the price and quality. You can reach them at www.kaodim.sg. :)

Hi mummies,

I would like to recommend my part time helper (work with me almost 2 years ;)) that I ever recommended at this forum and other forums via inbox. She still working with few of the mummies here :)
Currently available slots for her will be every Thursday and Friday every 2 weeks. West area preferred.

Nux Zer
Do inbox me if you require more details and interested.

Sorry to mummies if I late in replying your email/inbox.
And thanks to mummies whom still using her till now :)

Update currently available slots My PTH (PT Helper) availabilities will be:
Every Monday and Thursday morning;
Alternate Wednesday;
West/North West/Central area preferred or;

Do inbox me if you require more details enquiries and interest.
- details of your unit (HDB/Condo etc..) and job frequency for me to convey message to my PTH.
- your contact no as worry she not replying unless update from me.

She been working with us as PTH going to 3 years :) and you may give her opportunity a one time trial to judge her work and discipline/attitude before deciding.
(FYI: I'm not agent or etc, I'm just a client like you helping her for job slot).

Hi,

I provide part time cleanings services..
General cleaning (toilets, mopping of floor, bedroom etc)
Ironing of clothes
Changing of bed sheets
Preference and frequency of cleaning as and when directed by client.

Preferred areas: West Singapore (Bukit Panjang, Bukit Batok, Jurong, Bukit Timah)

Available timings: Weekdays and Saturdays mornings (min 4 hours @ $60)

Kindly pm for more details or drop me an email at [email protected].

Thank you.

Regards,
Mrs Loh

Hi Shasha, is the job still available, can i have ur number ?Thank you, My name is Linda 35 years old Indonesianmarried to Sporean, stay at Woodlands, never do this jobbefore but i fast learn and im speaking english
Hi Linda,
Are you still looking for work as a part time cleaner/helper? We are looking for someone to work up to about 20 hours per week a mix of cleaning help, ironing, babysitting..... (each week the hours should remain close to the same, but the work will vary depending on what I managed to get done or not) we are an Australian family and live in Sembawang. I think at this stage I'm looking at Mon, Wed and Thursday afternoons/into early evenings, and perhaps Saturday evening babysitting/ironing..... $250-$300 week. Thursday is the day I would really like to get as a priority if the other days are not available.

Looking for PT cleaner. Please pm if you have reliable and hardworking cleaner. Weekly, available on weekdays

-wash 2 toilets
-wash clothes
-ironing (very minimal)
- general cleaning: sweep, vacum, mop
(Living hall, kitchen, service yard, 2 bed rooms)

Staying at Northeast area. (Nearest mrt: Hougang)

Last edited:
I need a english speaking part time helper, 4 times per week, 3 hours per session (on weekdays). Cleaning, washing of toilets/bathrooms, laundry, ironing, sweep, vaccum, mop.

Looking for PT cleaner. Please pm if you have reliable and hardworking cleaner. Weekly, available on weekdays

-wash 2 toilets
-wash clothes
-ironing (very minimal)

I have exactly same requirement as yours and similar location (few bus stops from Hougang MRT). Prefer working hour: Tuesday Morning, but Wednesday & Thursday also can.

Helper / clearner, if you are interested in the job, please PM me or send me email [email protected]

-wash 2 toilets
-wash clothes
-ironing (very minimal)

If you still need, kindly message me. Thanks

I am still looking for PT help..

Located at Punggol, come in biweekly.

General duties:
- Mopping of floor
- Washing 2 toilets
- General area cleaning

Bad experience
Arrange and fix the date and time
MIA, no reply or call to inform!
Horrible service
Her number: 9855XX93
Advice all not to be used if you have important event prior cleaning!

Hi all, the helper replied back to me on the 9th Aug at 3pm. after MIA in the morning that she suppose to come over to help out.
she managed to come over to my place on 14th Aug at 4pm to clean up the house.

Hi need recommendation for part-time helper to work on Sun morning (8-12pm) in Bt Batok, walking distance from MRT station. Please comment here. TIA.

Would like to reco My PTH whom cleaning for us and others almost to 3 years.

You may try her service as a one time trial to judge her work, discipline and attitude before further arrangement.

(FYI - I'm just a client like y'all not an agent...etc. Giving her assistance as I believed on her attitude, discipline and work. We treated her like family).

You may inbox or sms me at EDITED: 2 Oct 16 for further details of My PTH. TIA
EDITED: 2 Oct 16 - Apologize, Fully Book for now.

Last edited:

You may try her service as a one time trial to judge her work, discipline and attitude before further arrangement.

(FYI - I'm just a client like y'all not an agent...etc. Giving her assistance as I believed on her attitude, discipline and work. We treated her like family).

You may inbox or sms me at 91825283 for further details of My PTH. TIA
she is from?

Looking for pt maid to clean the house every sat morning from 10am to 2pm. Staying in balestier/ novena area. $15 per hour, 3 or 4 hr each session.

Vacuum and mop floor
Clean 2 toilets
General house cleaning or wiping of surface area
Ironing
Cleaning of windows or balcony door

Pls pm me if interested

Looking for pt maid to clean the house every sat morning from 10am to 2pm. Staying in balestier/ novena area. $15 per hour, 3 or 4 hr each session.

Vacuum and mop floor
Clean 2 toilets
General house cleaning or wiping of surface area
Ironing
Cleaning of windows or balcony door

Pls pm me if interested
Hi i have one can recommend to plzzz sms her 85227723

Hi,

Am still looking for PT cleaner. The one i am using is MIA now. Even phone number also changed =(

I need help to clean 1 bedroom, living room, kitchen and kitchen toilet for a 5 room flat in Woodlands. Change bedsheets for the bedroom once every 2-3 weeks. About 3 hours every week. Willing to pay $15 per hour.

Please pm me.

You may inbox or sms me at 91825283 for further details of My PTH. TIA

does she want to wrk at West Side?
Wat is the rate?

I have used this part time maid introduced by one of the member here and l lost something in the house.

Do I exposed her here? I will make a police report with the messages which confirmed that I had engaged her services.

Please do not just believed anyone who introduced part time maid here. Tks

Can try my cleaner. I hv been engaging with her around 2 years. Her number 8208 3559 Chen姐。 She is from Taiwan-china and she has PR.

This maid stole something from my home. I will report to police with the text messages as evidence that I had engaged her services. I have installed cctv too.

Please beware of her!

I live in Tampines. 5-room flat. Need a good cleaner with basic command of English.
Willing to pay max S$45-S$50 for 3 hours. On a weekly basis.

Cleaning involves:
- Sweeping
- Mopping
- Cleaning of toilets
- Cleaning tables, cabinets, etc

Pls reply or PM me if interested.

Hi all, my mother offers weekday housekeeping services. We live in AMK so we would gladly appreciate those who live around our area (TPY, YCK, Hougang) but we are open to negotiate if location is a bit further.

PM me if you are interested. Thanks!

Recommend my own part time helper to house owner who needs one. She can do greenline. Hardworking lady. Pls whatsapp 90825016 your area

I m also looking for a part time cleaner...prefer Singaporean..to work in the west...in the morning for 3-4hrs...twice a week. May need to help change bedsheets in 2 rooms. Pls pm me if anyone interested

This maid stole something from my home. I will report to police with the text messages as evidence that I had engaged her services. I have installed cctv too.

Please beware of her!
I sent you a pm but no reply. I am shocked to hear that she stole something in your house. She has been working for me ard 2 yrs and so far i never lost anything in my house. Actually I tested her before. I put my cash on the table without supervision during the cleaning. She didn't take it so I assume she can be trusted. Mind to show your cctv to me? If she stole something with your evidence, wouldn't the police caught her and sent her to jail? She still coming to my place regularly.

Back