Amazon Spree (Free Shipping to SG) (NO NEED TO PAY UPFRONT + FREE DELIVERY TO MANY AREAS!)

hhjjhh

Hi everyone,

starting an Amazon spree here as I have some items to buy but its failing to meet the USD125 minimum (USD65 in cart now). I have successfully organised multiple ones on HWZ forums in the past to good feedback if you would wish to know my track record.

Note: I am NOT a regular spree organizer. This is will be a one-off spree unless I have stuff to buy again in future.

Spree details:
1) Shop from here. Note that items need to qualify for FREE AmazonGlobal Saver Shipping. https://www.amazon.com/International-Shipping-Direct/b?node=230659011

2) Drop me a pm on the item you are keen for or post a reply on this thread. Proceed to make 1st payment.

3) Exchange rate: USD1 = SGD1.45 (This is indicative for now. I will refund you the difference if the credit card rate is lower and vice versa, I will have to adjust up if its higher. Will show statement as proof)

Payment:
1) 1st payment to be made when buyer wishes to order.
2) 2nd payment/refund of difference on collection of item.
3) Please pay to POSB Savings accounts (acct details to be advised in PM)

Collection:

1) no mailing, meet ups only.
2) no delivery fees.

Schedule:

• Weekdays 8.30am to 7.30pm: Raffles Place MRT area.
  • Weekdays 12pm to 12.30pm: Raffles Place, Tanjong Pagar, City Hall, Dhoby Ghaut, Bugis, Somerset, Orchard MRT.
  • Weekdays 8pm onwards: I can deliver to your place at Newton, Novena, Balestier, Lavender, Little India, Upper Thomson area.
  • Saturday whole day: by appointment and location basis to be agreed.
  • Sunday daytime: by appointment and location basis to be agreed.

Other important matters:

1) No cancellation after order is placed.
2) Spree will only proceed if total cart value meets at least USD125.
3) Order is only confirmed after I have acknowledged and placed a) your order and b) receipt of funds
4) I will not be responsible (ie. no refunds) for factors out of my control (eg. shipping delay, lost, missing, defective items). But I can put up a refund request to amazon for you.
5) By joining the spree, you agree to the terms as laid out here.

Ordering format (pls copy n paste into a private PM to me):
Name/Forum nickname:
Hp number:
Email:
Collection point/method:

Item #1
Item Desc:
Url :
Quantity :
Size/Color/Design wanted:
Price in USD:
Indicate amount of price increase for me to still proceed if price increases:

Your total no. of items:
Your total in SGD$: (TOTAL USD X 1.45) = SGD$

Last edited:

bump! USD45 more to reach USD125!!!

for this remaining USD45, no need to prepay.
I just wanna close the cart and will trust that u are good..

pm me with your hp and order details and we can take it from there!

Back