Yoga is the BEST

I have a complimentary voucher for one free prenatal yoga trial. Would anyone be interested? I have to say this school has one of the best prenatal yoga classes I have ever attended. Let me know and I will send it over.

Can I ask where is the location to see if it's convenient for me. Thanks

I have a complimentary voucher for one free prenatal yoga trial. Would anyone be interested? I have to say this school has one of the best prenatal yoga classes I have ever attended. Let me know and I will send it over.[/QUOTE

Sure! The school is located at Bussorah road, nearby Arab street. Nearest MRT is Bugis station.

hey recently found this thread cos im trying to find for prenatal yoga classes. i would love to try for prenatal yoga at ohm if you still have the complimentary pass!

hey recently found this thread cos im trying to find for prenatal yoga classes. i would love to try for prenatal yoga at ohm if you still have the complimentary pass!
Sorry!! Have given the pass away :) Their trial classes are $30. Like I mention in another conversation thread, their classes are worth exploring!! Good luck

Back