Looking For Blesser To Bless Item For My Comming New Born

Hi,

We are currently in tight financial situation as husband focus priority on getting a shelter ready for his mother and 2 sister as his parents are divorce and urgently in need of shelter. we manage to get a shelter, no renovation done but just basic thing which he himself knows what to so. work wise, down time very very very bad for the past 1 year plus. no OT. he tried doing part time but due to unknown shift work, its hard for him to get a stable part time job. for me, not so high salary. salary gone for monthly contribution to own family as i'm staying with my parents and siblings. i'm the elders. parents no longger working. My husband have to priority on the house which clash together with the comming baby which due on 4th Dec. I had few things from other blesser, but this remainder seems so hard to get. try here if i can get any of this...

My husband will collect the item on the 3rd of September as he has rented a van to go and collect all the item from blesser to save cost. would appreciate if you could hold the item.

- Maternity Sheets
- Continence Pads
- Cooling Pad (For Mother Pain Reliever)
- Hot Water Dispenser/Boiler
- Baby Anti Slip Bath Mat
- Nappy Rash Cream
- Baby Towel
- Baby Bath Cloth
- Milk Powder (MAMIL GOLD, try out)
- Baby Swaddle (1 or 2pcs)
- Baby Bathing Soap (Non Teary)
- Baby Laundry Detergent
- Baby Binder
- Wet Wipes
- Hot Water Flask (Outdoor Usage)

Thank you

U want Pigeon bottle sterilizer? Free for u. pick up from Bedok Central.
ImageUploadedByForum1472281026.087182.jpg

Hi. I have:
- Hot Water Boiler
- Nappy Rash Cream (used)
- Baby Bath Cloth
- Baby Swaddle (2pcs)
- Hot Water Flask

Let me know if u still want it. @ Pasir ris.

Back