Sambucol for Kids (UK Version) - S$14.50 each - Tampines/Punggol/Sengkang/Chai Chee Lane

sharonf

From www.chemistdirect.co.uk

Sambucol for Kids (UK Version) - S$14.50 each. Expiry 10/2019

Payment: POSB SAVINGS 407-19828-0

Waiting Time: 8-15 days if ready stock is not available

Collection:
1. Punggol / Sengkang / Hougang
2. Chai Chee Lane
3. Tampines
4. Other places like Toa Payoh, Choa Chu Kang and Holland Village can be arranged during weekends

Mailing:
Singpost charges for normal mail are as follow:
1 bottle: $1.15
2 bottles: $1.70
3 bottles: $2.55
4 bottles: $2.55

And if you would like registered mail, there will be an additional $2.24 on top of the above charges.

You can also consider Smartpac which cost $4.70 and is delivered to your doorstep. Comes with a box provided by Singpost and it will be able to fit 8 boxes of Sambucol.

Last edited:

From www.chemistdirect.co.uk

Sambucol for Kids (UK Version) - S$15 each. Expiry 11/2018

sam-homepage-packshots-kids.jpg

Payment: POSB SAVINGS 407-19828-0

Waiting Time: 8-15 days if ready stock is not available

Collection:
1. Punggol
2. Compassvale Road
3. Chai Chee Lane
4. By normal mail
5. By registered mail
6. Other places like Toa Payoh, Choa Chu Kang and Hougang can be arranged during weekends

Hi, can I meet you in Punggol to collect one this weekend? I can pay by cash. Please pM me directly?

Thanks

Hi springong, if you are referring to the brown box I used previously, it can fit 4 boxes of Sambucol.

Singpost charges for normal mail are as follow:
1 bottle: $1.15
2 bottles: $1.70
3 bottles: $2.55
4 bottles: $2.55

But if you would like me to remove the Sambucol boxes and just send you the bottles, then it can fit 8 bottles which will cost $3.35 for normal mail.

The postage cost for 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 bottles are the same at $3.35.

Alternatively if you wish to keep the boxes intact, I can wrap it up with bubble wrap and wrapping paper.

And if you would like registered mail, there will be an additional $2.24 on top of the above charges.

You can also consider Smartpac which cost $4.70 and is delivered to your doorstep. Comes with a box provided by Singpost and it will be able to fit 8 boxes of Sambucol.

Last edited:
Hi Adelheid, yes there's ready stock available. Expiry 06/2019. You can PM me if you would like to order. :)

Hi, i would like to have 4 bottles, any available stock? any possible to collect at kovan mrt station on sat about 3pm?

Back