Looking for nanny near Boon Lay mrt Frm December this year

echo77

Hi, I'm new here and also new mum of 3month baby girl. I can not get any slot for nearby infant care center, so keen to look for Any nanny nearby . I prefer walking distance 5mins to boonlay mrt or even better if staying in block 68x to 698 jurong west area as I'm working mother. I can send baby to the house from 7am and fetch back late by 7pm(can be earlier depend on my working hours). 5days per week. I wl not pay less than market price. Pls contact me at 936395o4 . Thanks

Anyone enrolled their child to MapleBear Bukit Batok? I went down to visit the centre, it is spacious and well equipped with resources. There is promotion for skyline residents which makes the fee much affordable.

There is infant care service too. I read up budgetpantry post, she recommended the place and it looks positive.

Any feedback/review about the school?

Hello All, my current babysitter will be available from Mar 2017 onwards as I have decided to send my girl to school.
The nanny was taking of my elder son and now my daughter. She is a patient, caring & responsible local Chinese nanny
I am now helping her to publish here, anyone interested please contact me, 83886118

Back