Any recommendation for Dr Denas Chandra......

sarita

Hi all....

I am 16 week pregnant with my first baby.Presently I am going to Dr Kanika Chaudhury at Ang Mo Kio.Dr is Ok bt but Now I want to change coz of her staff and nurses.They creates lots of problem with regard to appointment.Even if you are having appointment and you reach before your scheduled time,they allow others who came before you even though their appointment is after you. We had some argument with one of her nurses due to this. The same nurse did another mistake. She inserted syringe to take my blood but could not draw blood. Now m scared.

I have heard about Dr Denas Chandra. Can any one tell me how is he??any idea about his charges?

Hi Sarita,

Dr Denas Chandra is a nice/patient gynae. I have a cousin who delivered her baby under Dr Chandra. I personally have went for a consultation by him for post-natal health issues and he was really nice and didn't rush to get me out of the room. His clinic is in fact quite popular and you can see lots of expecting women in and out of the clinic. i can't remember the charges exactly. i do remember the charges should be around the same level as most other gynaes at thomson medical. For charges, you can try calling this number 6745 7668 to enquire.
Hope this helps :)

Cheers,
PJ

Hi Sarita,

Dr Denas Chandra is a nice/patient gynae. I have a cousin who delivered her baby under Dr Chandra. I personally have went for a consultation by him for post-natal health issues and he was really nice and didn't rush to get me out of the room. His clinic is in fact quite popular and you can see lots of expecting women in and out of the clinic. i can't remember the charges exactly. i do remember the charges should be around the same level as most other gynaes at thomson medical. For charges, you can try calling this number 6745 7668 to enquire.
Hope this helps :)

Cheers,
PJ
Thanks..........

Back