2017/04 April mummies!

Hello.. Do u feel any pain or having any spotting? I had etopic before very painful.. At my fallopian tube.
Hi! At this moment no pain yet some mild discomfort sometimes thats all, this afternoon got a discharge got a tiny trace of blood but after which the discharge all clear and white/mild yellowish...

Hi we have created will a Secret group (public cant see) in FB. Please pm me your email address AND fb nick so I can add you. More privacy and we can share more infor there.

However, i think we should use our real profiles and not a fake/dubious accounts so there will be more trust and honesty.

:)
Hi can add me? ive just tested positive last evening..

[email protected]

Wow so excited to c so many Apr mummies here aldy!! I just gave birth in Jan 2016 & Im excited to have my #2 Apr Baby!

Pmed my fb email n id.. Pls add me.. Tq!

Last edited:
Hello April mummies-to-be! I just tested positive on Sunday! Haven't seen my obgyn! But based on edd calculator, i m likely to be due in early April!

we have created a Secret group (public cant see) in FB. Please pm me your email address AND fb nick so I can add you. More privacy and we can share more infor there.

However, i think we should use our real profiles and not a fake/dubious accounts so there will be more trust and honesty.

Due to privacy setting I cant find you through email add. So I need your fb id. If your id is common, pm me your profile photo also so I can identify you.

Thanks
Hi tevelyn,
Could u add me in the fb secret group? My email add [email protected]
Thanks!

Hi ladies,

Was tested positive yesterday after years of trying... And it's like finally.....

Hmmmm.... What is the next step from here?!

Hi we have created will a Secret group (public cant see) in FB. Please pm me your email address AND fb nick so I can add you. More privacy and we can share more infor there.

:)
Hi tevelyn! Pls add me at [email protected] =) Thanks!!!

Hi mummies, this is my 2nd pregnancy after my No.1 in 2012. I am 5 weeks pregnant now and due on 19 Apr 2017 according to the Clearblue test kit and due date calculator app. Will be seeing gynae on 22 Aug.

Last edited:
we have created a group in FB. Please pm me your details so I can add you. Do not ask to be added in the thread as I am afraid I will miss the request. Thanks!

Your PM should include:
Fb email add
Fb nick
EDD

I think we should use our real profiles and not a accounts so there will be more trust and honesty.

Due to privacy setting I cant find you through email add. So I need your fb id. If your id is common, pm me your profile photo also so I can identify you.

Thanks

Hello and congrats all moms-to-be ❤️. Im just tested positive as well, EDD ard End April 2017. FB nick is Brenda Tan.

we have created a group in FB. Please pm me your details so I can add you. Do not ask to be added in the thread as I am afraid I will miss the request. Thanks!

Your PM should include:
Fb email add
Fb nick
EDD

I think we should use our real profiles and not a accounts so there will be more trust and honesty.

Thanks
Thank you Evelyn. My email add is [email protected]

Hi mommies
Congrats to all!
I've just tested positive yesterday. This is my 2nd baby, #1 is a boy who just turned 18months =)
Using EDD calculator, should be due on 14Apr.
Haven't been to gynae to confirm yet and praying for a smooth pregnancy!

Hi unable to find you through email. Please pm

Your PM should include:
Fb email add
Fb nick
EDD

Thanks!
Hi Evelyn, pls refer to the attachment :) EDD 24 Apr

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    44 KB · Views: 232

Your PM should include:
Fb email add
Fb nick
EDD

Thanks

yay finally found the Apr17 mtb group. Just tested positive yest, have yet to see gynae :)
could you please add me to fb, my email add is [email protected]. Thanks!

Please PM me your details so I can add you into FB group. Do not ask to be added in the thread as I am afraid I will miss the request. Thanks!

Your PM should include:
Fb email add
Fb nick
EDD

I think we should use our real profiles and not fake accounts so there will be more trust and honesty.

Thanks

Hi hi, I have just pm u Evelyn. Please add me in Facebook and whatsapp.

Mother of 2 and this is my third unplanned baby. Edd is 15 April 2017 but I am 95% sure baby will be born in March 2017 as previous 2 all born at 37 weeks.

Hi all! and MASSIVE congratulations! I think I can jump into this thread now, tested positive on normal hpt and digital one, according to calculations I'm 6 weeks along and due April 19th! this will be my first - I failed my SO-IUI recently and got pregnant during our break naturally after so you can imagine how shocked (in a good way) we were.
I have a question - my appt with KKH is not until next week but in the meantime can I walk into a clinic to get an ultrasound or better to just wait?

Reactions: Xp
Hi.. Jus tested positive this week too. I haven go and see any doc yet. Prob will go next week. I got my for my first.. I pray this will be a success and it will be my first.
Pls add me:
[email protected]
Id: SuYan ong
Profile pic: my husband and me. (in blue n grey)

Back