Good Confinement Lady to Recommand

Jul Su

I used a confinement lady in end April 2016, very experienced, she loves babies, and is very energetic, neat and fast,she can cook yummy confinement food, also cook for my hubby and older son, can contact her @ +06166951809 or Singapore NO. 93750521.

I have a super happy and wonderful experience during my confinement.

She have 20 years of experienced and give me advise when I need it. She take good care of me and my newborn babies. She love children and have a patient and very friendly personality. She can speak English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Hokkien, Hakka and Malay and have worked with families of various races including Malay, Indian, Japanese, European and Chinese families. Many families that she work will request to extend her service and even me. Her dishes is so delicious and I even have confinement pork chop western style. This is her contact 017-266 9088. Aunty Lai.

Hi Jul, Hi CLSS,

Are they malaysian? What's the procedure if hire malaysian confinement lady? Ths..
yes she is a malaysian. No need any procedure cause you are not hiring through agent. Just give her ticket and ask her to come.

Hi all,

I just had my second confinement with my CL and she is well recommended. I had a stress free and happy confinement period with her that's why i engage her twice. Her Name is Auntie Lin and she is in her early 50's. A loving grandmother and she used to be a nanny too. Hence she is experienced and well with kids. I would just like to share a little about what she did that makes my confinement a pleasant experience:
1) She is Clean and easy going, she bath every time after she cooks. ( she can adapt very well with our busy schedule)
2) She cooks well and is tasty! ( Check out the food photos that i've attached, her Ginger wine chicken and vinegar pig trotter is a killer!)
3) She is very BF pro. She makes milk booster soups and she understand how a nb works. She not the kind of CL that keep saying you have no Milk( Hate those). She helps to increase the SS when bb demanding more. BM handling and BF knowledge is awesome and i learnt a lot from her. I think this is quite precious as is hard to find this kind of CL around.
4) Most importantly, she is such a caring and loving CL to our baby. Our baby became a Michelin under her care. lolx.

Do drop her Auntie lin, watsapp or call at +60133998255. Cheers.

Attachments

• 20160313_132642.jpg
    20160313_132642.jpg
    652.8 KB · Views: 195
  • 20160326_124200.jpg
    20160326_124200.jpg
    629.8 KB · Views: 194

Back