2WW - for those TTC-ing

Oh ya tat day dr say i have mild pcos.

Oh i tested on diff timing.... I tink will test on same timing... Will test again today. My cycle irregular at times. Hais
Smtimes will be regular for two to three cycles and missed one cycle etc...

So shld i juz continue with the O kit?
@Dazzelsim in that case, I think it would be better not to use opk because it would be a waste of money as usually ppl with opk will find it hard to track their ovulation. Either you see very faint lines or you don't see a line at all.

You can track your bbt with a basal thermometer. Do it daily and try to track for 3 months to see the pattern so you can gauge your ovulation if have.

Even if you don't see a definite ovulation, just continue to bd as and when. Many ppl with pcos can still conceive de. Just don't give up ok!!

Oh i tested on diff timing.... I tink will test on same timing... Will test again today. My cycle irregular at times. Hais

for those with pcos, using a opk might not be 100% accurate at all..

but don't fret!! if u want, u can either track with a bbt or like what i did, i noticed the pattern of my past 2 cycles and estimated the week when i would most probably ovulate. we BD every 2 days for that week.

im now 12 weeks pregnant.

and oh, i have pcos too.

but don't fret!! if u want, u can either track with a bbt or like what i did, i noticed the pattern of my past 2 cycles and estimated the week when i would most probably ovulate. we BD every 2 days for that week.

and oh, i have pcos too.
Hi loveholic,

Does ur menses come every mth despite having pcos or do u need to induce?
How old r u?

Hi loveholic,

Does ur menses come every mth despite having pcos or do u need to induce?
How old r u?

i was 'officially diagnosed' with pcos in 2014. back then, my cycle used to be like 40 - 55 days... then the gynae at kkh told me that for ladies, if your cycle is longer than 2 months, it's very unhealthy because if it keeps getting delayed, you might have a chance of getting cervical cancer. and since i wasnt planning for a bb yet, i took bcp to regulate my menses. i just stopped this year Feb.. then started taking multi vits for conception and folic acid etc.. managed to conceive naturally in May. from feb - may, my cycle was around 32 - 33 days.

im turning 28 this year!

I see, since the cycle may be irregular perhaps you want to try basal thermometer and chart your temperature every morning once you wake up?

Charting your BBT for a few months may help you to see a pattern to your cycles. From there it may enable you to predict your ovulation better.

and oh, i have pcos too.

I dont know how to see when im ovulating bcos i dont have ewcm... I only have cm when im near to menses... Its like light menses.. Panties will be wet but is transparent.. And after tat abt one week AF will come.

Ever since tat day the line got darker, we started BD every other day....

Tat day after 10mins, the second kit line turned visible.... And ytd i had a very visible line too.

I juz check today, and cannot see any line again... But prior to tat, i drank alot of water and also freq peeing... wondering if its due to tat and also the ones i had are those cheap O kit... Could it due to tis?

I dont know how to see when im ovulating bcos i dont have ewcm... I only have cm when im near to menses... Its like light menses.. Panties will be wet but is transparent.. And after tat abt one week AF will come.

Tat day after 10mins, the second kit line turned visible.... And ytd i had a very visible line too.

I juz check today, and cannot see any line again... But prior to tat, i drank alot of water and also freq peeing... wondering if its due to tat and also the ones i had are those cheap O kit... Could it due to tis?

Same I also don't have ewcm. Strangely I did have like a year back but I'm not sure why and doctor said it could be attributed to stress factor.

I guess once you had visible lines and BD within the 48 hours window, there would be a chance.

Another way that I know I'm sort of ovulating is when I can feel a slight tinge of pain at my left or right which goes away very fast.

Maybe you can observe from a few cycles first?

Same I also don't have ewcm. Strangely I did have like a year back but I'm not sure why and doctor said it could be attributed to stress factor.

I guess once you had visible lines and BD within the 48 hours window, there would be a chance.

Another way that I know I'm sort of ovulating is when I can feel a slight tinge of pain at my left or right which goes away very fast.

Maybe you can observe from a few cycles first?

Yup will observe.. Just finished my appt at kkh.
Dr say fr the scan ovaries and uterine lining all normal... Shld be able to have baby.
Ask me to use o kit to track and BD.

Hopefully baby dust soon

i also don't have ewcm too! hahaha same like you, i only have more cm when nearer to period.

but since u mentioned that u BD-ed during the period when the kit line turned visible.. means there's a possible chance u might have hit ovulation period :)

so dont stress dont stress and hope there's good news after 2 weeks!! :)

i also don't have ewcm too! hahaha same like you, i only have more cm when nearer to period.

but since u mentioned that u BD-ed during the period when the kit line turned visible.. means there's a possible chance u might have hit ovulation period :)

so dont stress dont stress and hope there's good news after 2 weeks!! :)

Yes kip remind ownself not to b stress!!
But not easy right... Lol

i know what u mean lol! the 1st 2 months i was v stressed. i KEPT thinking about it!! till the final month i told myself u know what, just let it be. the more i stress = the more my chances are lowered. so i didn't even think about what the outcome will be after 2 weeks.

and boom. BFP!

Lol.... Arrgghhh
Anxious ... But this is wad makes the journey to pregnancy fun n exciting right!

How many weeks are u in now?

Lol.... Arrgghhh
Anxious ... But this is wad makes the journey to pregnancy fun n exciting right!

How many weeks are u in now?

I actually dont think its fun and exciting leh :x the TTC journey is more of daunting.. Its like if theres no good news months after months will just end up feeling disappointed :(

But all in all, i think couples should enjoy the TTC journey together lar. It might be dreadful but its the end results that make it all worth it! Hehe.

Oh im 12weeks+ alr! Ending my first trimester soon this week...

I actually dont think its fun and exciting leh :x the TTC journey is more of daunting.. Its like if theres no good news months after months will just end up feeling disappointed :(

But all in all, i think couples should enjoy the TTC journey together lar. It might be dreadful but its the end results that make it all worth it! Hehe.

Oh im 12weeks+ alr! Ending my first trimester soon this week...

Wow!
I heard from a fren now u can do a blood test to check for gender after 3.5mths ... No need to wait till 5mths plus.

Perhaps we juz started so its seems like fun....
Today tested my o kit and saw tis...
Shall Rape him tonight!!!

My O is rather late tho...
Today is day 22 liao.

Heres a list of my O kit. Missed out a few days of pic cos i kip getting very faint line.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    391.5 KB · Views: 204
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    478.3 KB · Views: 211
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    508 KB · Views: 199
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    502.2 KB · Views: 201
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    496.9 KB · Views: 205
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    571.2 KB · Views: 197
Wow!
I heard from a fren now u can do a blood test to check for gender after 3.5mths ... No need to wait till 5mths plus.

Perhaps we juz started so its seems like fun....
Today tested my o kit and saw tis...
Shall Rape him tonight!!!

My O is rather late tho...
Today is day 22 liao.

Heres a list of my O kit. Missed out a few days of pic cos i kip getting very faint line.
U mean harmony right?

Harmony can see gender. Think Oscar also can? We went straight harmony as heard Oscar not ad zhun, which my friend previously Oscar no good result, harmony passed. Hence we went skipped Os. One of the factor , we also passed 30 age mark lar

Last night had an arguement with my hb... Didnt get to BD.... :confused:
Will u all give in and BD for the sake of Baby dust if u had an arguement with Hb? :(

Last night had an arguement with my hb... Didnt get to BD.... :confused:
Will u all give in and BD for the sake of Baby dust if u had an arguement with Hb? :(
For me, I see my mood lor... If after argue, cool down le, still feel like doing, then will proceed...

But understandable lah... Sometimes u get so fed up with him that u totally no mood...

Sometimes, it happens to me as well...cuz it seems like that he doesn't know how anxious I am to get myself preg... He's really laid back lor...
So sometimes I will try to adjust back... So that can do the deed...

But u r tracking yr ovulation date right... If that day O then don't do, like wasted also...

For me, I see my mood lor... If after argue, cool down le, still feel like doing, then will proceed...

But understandable lah... Sometimes u get so fed up with him that u totally no mood...

Sometimes, it happens to me as well...cuz it seems like that he doesn't know how anxious I am to get myself preg... He's really laid back lor...
So sometimes I will try to adjust back... So that can do the deed...

But u r tracking yr ovulation date right... If that day O then don't do, like wasted also...

Yah ytd the line got quite dark
But we didnt BD
Today i tested again
Looks like im positive today

Juz now while working i tot i had AF cos my panty suddenly very wet!!!!
Run to toilet and den realised is juz clear discharge... Its so watery like as if i peed onto my panty.

Wonder wads it ??
Heres my O result .. Shld be positive right?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    564.4 KB · Views: 199
Harmony can see gender. Think Oscar also can? We went straight harmony as heard Oscar not ad zhun, which my friend previously Oscar no good result, harmony passed. Hence we went skipped Os. One of the factor , we also passed 30 age mark lar

Oscar doesn't tell u the gender. Only Harmony and Pano does.

But we didnt BD
Today i tested again

Run to toilet and den realised is juz clear discharge... Its so watery like as if i peed onto my panty.

Wonder wads it ??
Looks positive to me.
Can share which opk u use?

But we didnt BD
Today i tested again

Wonder wads it ??
@Dazzelsim rem to cont testing until u see faint line again cos tat is likely when ur egg would have popped. Now is ur peak period to bd. For some ppl, they will see faint line next day. For some, they will see the faint line in 2 days time.

Would like to ask, those who are taking raspberry leaf tea, do you take during the 2ww period - or just up to ovulation?

Coz I read that it may cause contractions during the early stages of pregnancy when we are not yet aware.

Looks positive to me.
Can share which opk u use?

@joyousbb i used david ovulation kit. buy fr qoo10.

@Dazzelsim rem to cont testing until u see faint line again cos tat is likely when ur egg would have popped. Now is ur peak period to bd. For some ppl, they will see faint line next day. For some, they will see the faint line in 2 days time.

Yup i tested again next day bcome less darker but still visible...

But today i got lower abdcramp n now breast starts to b abit heavy n sensitive.. Got so fast meh... Scarly AF coming. :eek:

Would like to ask, those who are taking raspberry leaf tea, do you take during the 2ww period - or just up to ovulation?

Coz I read that it may cause contractions during the early stages of pregnancy when we are not yet aware.

for me i take it prior and within 2ww only to improve the lining :)

Hello... Just wan to rant/ask...

Yesterday bd, then I ask him if got DIY the previous day or not... He say yes... Omg.. Already tell him don't diy cuz I worried wait bd that time, the sperm will be lesser than usual... Cuz haven "replenish" fully... He say "will affect meh... Won't mah.. "...

Seriously...this happens a couple times already... *blah*

Then I say nowadays u prefer yr hand than me right.. =_="

But anyway, we manage to bd... & today go toilet, when I'm abt to wipe myself, I saw this blob of discharge.. & I use the toilet paper to "catch" & find that it's quite stretchy, looks like egg white also.. But more white, not like really transparent kind... It means something good right?

Hello... Just wan to rant/ask...

Yesterday bd, then I ask him if got DIY the previous day or not... He say yes... Omg.. Already tell him don't diy cuz I worried wait bd that time, the sperm will be lesser than usual... Cuz haven "replenish" fully... He say "will affect meh... Won't mah.. "...

Seriously...this happens a couple times already... *blah*

Then I say nowadays u prefer yr hand than me right.. =_="

But anyway, we manage to bd... & today go toilet, when I'm abt to wipe myself, I saw this blob of discharge.. & I use the toilet paper to "catch" & find that it's quite stretchy, looks like egg white also.. But more white, not like really transparent kind... It means something good right?

Xp, could it be the sperms from the previous night? Nevertheless, hope this is the month for you.

Xp, could it be the sperms from the previous night? Nevertheless, hope this is the month for you.
Hello simbb..

I also dunno leh...but later that night it became clear... So we try to bd again... Dunno got help or not..

Anyway, there goes my fertile week le... So yeah.. Pretty much trying not to raise my hope & be as 平常心 as possible... Thank you for yr encouragement!. Hope it's the same for the rest of us too... :)

Hi,

I am organising a group buy to purchase egg diffusers from a seller at Bulk Purchase forum. I previously bought 2 eggs from her and loved them! So planning to buy some more as gifts for family and friends. If I buy 20 eggs, the seller will give another 10% discount ($9/egg). I will collect from her personally to save on courier charges. If you are keen to join me, please pm me or email to [email protected] by 18 August. I will arrange a meetup to pass you the eggs after I receive them. Thanks!

Here's the link to the lovely eggs:

http://singaporemotherhood.com/foru...py-essential-oils-starter-kit-on-sale.211891/

Hello ladies.
This is my 1st day back to this group thread as I start my journey to try for #2. Had alot of encouragement and advice the previous in this group before I conceived my #1. Good luck to all TTC ladies!

Morning ladies!

Just did a HPT using clearblue... I'm 3 days past my menses date... Plus I've been feeling nausea for like 1-2 weeks... But I actually disregard that cuz I don't think it will come that fast right...

So I did it cuz yesterday really bth go toilet vomit... So I test...

1471653951493.jpg

Morning ladies!

Just did a HPT using clearblue... I'm 3 days past my menses date... Plus I've been feeling nausea for like 1-2 weeks... But I actually disregard that cuz I don't think it will come that fast right...

View attachment 653762
Wah congrats! May i know how long have you been ttc-ing?

Wah congrats! May i know how long have you been ttc-ing?
Thank you, sysy2016.

Actually I've start since May this year... I start to panic because it seems like nowadays is like so hard to find time to do the deed cuz we are both so tired from looking after my daughter + working etc...

So after I've read some of the advice/tips thru forum... I tried... & it works apparently..

Cuz all of us here definitely did some research or at least Googled! Which I did too...

Went to check & calculate when's my fertile & ovulation period, after sex lift the bums up (which I've learned from here)... :)

Thank you, sysy2016.

Actually I've start since May this year... I start to panic because it seems like nowadays is like so hard to find time to do the deed cuz we are both so tired from looking after my daughter + working etc...

So after I've read some of the advice/tips thru forum... I tried... & it works apparently..

Cuz all of us here definitely did some research or at least Googled! Which I did too...

Went to check & calculate when's my fertile & ovulation period, after sex lift the bums up (which I've learned from here)... :)
Oh you are fast then..good job! I tried since March and no good news for me yet..have to work harder

Oh you are fast then..good job! I tried since March and no good news for me yet..have to work harder
Yeah... Guess I'm just lucky man. But don't be discouraged k... I'm sure it's gonna be yr turn soon. Perhaps u would like to monitor yr discharge... Which I did for this mth. Then every 2 days bd once? During yr fertile period...

Don't stress yourself... I know it's easier said than to be done... But I was stress abt this the last couple mths too... Then this mth right, I've other family stuffs which occupied my mind very much... So I didn't have much time to think abt it...

Morning ladies!

View attachment 653762

Congrats!!! :D

I've been ttc many years. Just did IUI and now in my 2ww. Hope I get lucky like you!

Thanks XP :)

Hi all - just wondering if it is safe to drink Red Raspberry Tea Leaf during 2ww? I read online that it supposedly helps in thickening the uterine lining (for implantation). Anyone knows?

Thanks XP :)

Hi all - just wondering if it is safe to drink Red Raspberry Tea Leaf during 2ww? I read online that it supposedly helps in thickening the uterine lining (for implantation). Anyone knows?

I'm drinking raspberry tea leaf too, even during 2ww. Heard that it's ok to do so, but to stop once you get ur bfp. And yes, it's supposed to help thicken the uterine lining

I'm drinking raspberry tea leaf too, even during 2ww. Heard that it's ok to do so, but to stop once you get ur bfp. And yes, it's supposed to help thicken the uterine lining

Oh that's good to know! I want to thicken the uterine lining and only know that red bean soup helps. Shall try the tea now :)

By the way, do you all know what's going on for 2dpiui? Like, the fertilization would have happen by now right (if it fertilized)? So in the meantime from now until implantation, the fertilized embryo is just floating around??

@joyousbb i used david ovulation kit. buy fr qoo10.

Yup i tested again next day bcome less darker but still visible...

But today i got lower abdcramp n now breast starts to b abit heavy n sensitive.. Got so fast meh... Scarly AF coming. :eek:

Hi, how is it going for you so far? Curious to know your outcome. Hehe..

I'm using David o kit for the first time this month. Do you have to wait a long time for results to show? So far i only have visible line showing on 2 days, and they only show after waiting like 10mins. Now no more lines even after waiting for 15 mins. Wonder if it is normal.

Back