Prof PC Wong - IVF with Norethisterone

Today CD 14, scanning for natural fet. Dr Lim said that i dont have measurable follicles. All still small. Sigh...
My period is always regular. Why am I not ovulating??? Even with OPK strips, I cant really detect LH surge. Looks like this cycle will be cancelled again.

Today CD 14, scanning for natural fet. Dr Lim said that i dont have measurable follicles. All still small. Sigh...
My period is always regular. Why am I not ovulating??? Even with OPK strips, I cant really detect LH surge. Looks like this cycle will be cancelled again.
Never mind, try again next cycle.

Yes. You will receive from embryologist. How is your embryo? All day 5 blast?

Sadly not all 3. I expected it. I guess i will only be able to get 1 blast if im lucky tmr. Today update 1 v good, 1 satisfactory, 1 below avg. so excited tmr. I hope Dr Lim able to make the process smooth.

Sadly not all 3. I expected it. I guess i will only be able to get 1 blast if im lucky tmr. Today update 1 v good, 1 satisfactory, 1 below avg. so excited tmr. I hope Dr Lim able to make the process smooth.
I see. Don't think so much. Yours better than mine. At the end my 2 embryos only one mange to survive.
Tomorrow your transfer will be morning?

Try medicated next round?

It's very sian to have cycles cancelled.

Prof told me that a woman does not ovulate every cycle even if her period is regular. Even after our dominant follicle shows ovulation on scan, we still have to pass a blood test to check hormone level before doc grants us permission to do natural FET. In my last natural FET, I had to do 3 blood tests on 3 consecutive days before I got the green light.

Did your doc ask you to consider medicated FET? In medicated FET, you just need the lining to hit minimum 8mm.

Last edited:
It's very sian to have cycles cancelled.

Prof told me that a woman does not ovulate every cycle even if her period is regular. Even after our dominant follicle shows ovulation on scan, we still have to pass a blood test to check hormone level before doc grants us permission to do natural FET. In my last natural FET, I had to do 3 blood tests on 3 consecutive days before I got the green light.

Did your doc ask you to consider medicated FET? In medicated FET, you just need the lining to hit minimum 8mm.
Oh, i didnt know have to do blood test before natural fet. My lining was ok, at 11 mm yesterday. It is just the follicles are small. Sianz...

I will consider medicated fet the next cycle.

I will not try another fresh as at the end only one frozen embryo manage to survive.
I have a 2.5 years old gal. I think it is fate that unable to get second.
I think can be started after ur menses. U will try medicated this time round?

You still have 1 frozen embryo right? So will you try another FET?

Yes, i plan to do medicated FET once period is here. If you are trying FET soon after your period, we can be cycle buddies.

You still have 1 frozen embryo right? So will you try another FET?

Yes, i plan to do medicated FET once period is here. If you are trying FET soon after your period, we can be cycle buddies.
That time they thawed 2. Only one survive and already been transferred. So no more left

hi, anyone has tried both short and long protocols? does long protocol give better ivf results?
Me! My long cycles give about the same quanity as short cycles. But apparently think quality wise is not too good as short one as the short one gave me live birth and long one many miscarriages.

I will not try another fresh as at the end only one frozen embryo manage to survive.
I have a 2.5 years old gal. I think it is fate that unable to get second.
Dun be discouraged..my another ivf doc once told me that the first most positive statistics for successful ivf cycles are mostly those with children prior. The second success statistics are those with all very good cases like spermatogenesis egg OK womb OK kind. Mine is the 3..try and try again..

Hi dear.. mine! Prof only tell me 'VERY GOOD' after ET. And 3 days later i went back to let him check, his replies was also 'VERY GOOD'
3days after ET went back to check what? Prof was away and my transfer was done by Dr Lim, didnt go back for any check since ET.. urs is not medicated cycle?

For me he didn't say very good but 'OK all done! Wait for the good news!'
Hehe for me this time round he didn't say anything just ask me continue to insert the gel. At the end bfn. First ivf transfer I remember he said it was very good transfer at the end bfp. Haha.

Today is 7dp5dt. No symptoms at all. Feeling emo as BT gets nearer.. now I realize the Stims are nth as compare to the disappointment. I'm trying to stay neutral but implantation shld have happen by now. :(

Today is 7dp5dt. No symptoms at all. Feeling emo as BT gets nearer.. now I realize the Stims are nth as compare to the disappointment. I'm trying to stay neutral but implantation shld have happen by now. :(
Ohy, don't think too much. I also felt moody that time.
Yours will be yours. Looking forward.

Reactions: ohy
3days after ET went back to check what? Prof was away and my transfer was done by Dr Lim, didnt go back for any check since ET.. urs is not medicated cycle?
Hi Ohy, mine was a fresh cycle.
To check if my tummy is bloated or something. Not sure either. I was instructed to go back 3 days after ET and all Prof did was press on my tummy then he commented 'very good' Didnt chat much either.

Ohy, if you're worried and couldnt wait till BT itself. You may want to get a clearblue and test your first urine in the morning.

I will be doing my FET this Friday. Dr Lim will be performing the procedure. Anyone able to share your experience with Dr Lim?

I will be doing my FET this Friday. Dr Lim will be performing the procedure. Anyone able to share your experience with Dr Lim?

Friendly n confident doctor, my FET with him was smooth n fast. Dun worry and get ready to meet ur embabies :) wishing u best of luck!

hi ladies, i am supposed to start my 2nd ivf in mid Sept. with the zika situation, would you proceed with ivf/fet/iui in these few months?

hi ladies, i am supposed to start my 2nd ivf in mid Sept. with the zika situation, would you proceed with ivf/fet/iui in these few months?
Hmm twinkles..if I'm u I will try but then freeze the embbies. Or 2nd way i will do and try to safe proof my hse with insect nets etc..avoid parks construction sites or those 'hot' places. Cos if age is catching up then no choice..

Me wondering too. But hoh..if the zika becomes a long term thing..then we postpone till when? .. As if our ttc is not tough enough, now adds this zika.. Haiz..

Me wondering too. But hoh..if the zika becomes a long term thing..then we postpone till when? .. As if our ttc is not tough enough, now adds this zika.. Haiz..
I will proceed.... im starting my mercilon today.. just avoid open parks and dark places. Wear long pants, and cardigan though it is kind of hot.

Back