P3&P5 tutors needed

cpyt

Anyone has good recommendation of P3 & P5 tutor? All subjects except Chinese.

Ps PM me. Tnx.

Hi there, National Institute of Education-Singapore (NIE) is offering FREE Math Online Tutorials called “The Blending Assessment with Instruction Program (BAIP). It is a commercial program developed by researchers and Math experts in the University of Kansas in the United States and has been field tested over 239 mainstream school districts and 3,777 students with special needs in year 2009 within the United States.

BAIP is made powerful through (1) researched-based lessons for teachers, (2) instructional tutorials (text and animation versions) for students, (3) parent resources linked expressly to curriculum standards, and (4) eventual summative assessments used to monitor student achievement and management system.
Student skills BAIP addresses:
· Fundamentals
· Higher Order Thinking
· Reasoning
· Data Analysis
· Probability

The BAIP project will provide FREE ACCESS to its collection of online lessons, tutorials and parent activities in exchange for parents and teachers using BAIP. It also seeks to answer to whether hand how we can promote student achievement, learning attitudes, and parental support in mathematics. In exchange for helping us answer these questions, we pledge class collection of mathematical resources to you.

If you are interested in receiving free BAIP math online tutorials, please email [email protected] or call 8280-3608 (during office hours) today!

Hi CP&YT,

My children have been taught by a female tutor for 3 years. She teaches the thrice a week and I have seen them understanding school materials from another prespective. I am very glad that I have found her because she has indeed assisted me in guiding my children. At the same time, she is very motivated, loyal and constantly rejuvenating herself to adapt to my chilren. However, she has a pretty tight schedule but if you are interested, you can drop me an email @ [email protected]. She only accepts students whose parents are willing to work with her and accepts her discipline. She is strict but acceptably good for my children's future. All the best!

Hi hothotmum,

Are you still looking for a home tutor for your kids?

I am a tuition coordinator with Trust Tuition Agency. If you are still looking for one, I will be glad to find a suitable tutor for your location. Currently, I have some home tutors who have few years of tutoring experience teaching in the West for pri to sec levels.

May I know your location, no. of hours per lesson, no. of lessons per week, subject for tuition, your budget & preferences for the tutor?

Alternatively, you may email me at [email protected] to discuss more.

You can try http://tuitionfinder.sg got my boy a tutor from there. Heard they have strict interviews with all the tutors there, and matches the tutors accordingly to the student's needs. So should be good if you want to engage a long term tutor for your kid.

Back