2017/03 March Mummies

Hi all, I will add when I'm available at the laptop, I would like to say again I will not be following the thread here so if you have left your email or enquiry here, sorry if you are not added! Pm for additions as I go through my pm while adding. Please be patient with me while ensuring your fb settings can receive emails. Thanks! :)

2 weeks more before I can let my colleagues know!! Haha. Boss knows alrdy but hub quite adamant that I wait till end of first trimester tummy getting harder to hide leh :(

2 weeks more before I can let my colleagues know!! Haha. Boss knows alrdy but hub quite adamant that I wait till end of first trimester tummy getting harder to hide leh :(
Is ok one lah! My colleagues know when i am week 8 cos totally no way to hide is HUGE plus very very bad morning sickness

Is ok one lah! My colleagues know when i am week 8 cos totally no way to hide is HUGE plus very very bad morning sickness
EnonPoh, are you an administrator at the FB group too? Can add me? I requested quite sometime already but think Cttc is bz. Let me know and I pm you

EnonPoh, are you an administrator at the FB group too? Can add me? I requested quite sometime already but think Cttc is bz. Let me know and I pm you
Hi babe I have added you!

Hi all mummies, sorry for the late response as I was having classes every night last week plus I was down with fever for a few days! I have replied to your pms and if I didn't, pls push the pm above by pming me cos I may have missed it. Please do not pm in this thread as I may miss it too! :)

Last edited:
Hi ladies..

I joined the April 2017 group as I calculated my edd is in early April.

Buy my edd is 30 Mar 2017 after gynae checkup.

Can I join the Mar 2017 mummy fb grp?

My email is [email protected]

Hi Parul,

I am also having low appetite...everything seem very heavy taste to me. And hate the taste left in the tastebuds. Drink very little water:( one day I don't even drink a bottle of water.

All mummies, how do u all get urself to drink more water??

Hi Parul,

I am also having low appetite...everything seem very heavy taste to me. And hate the taste left in the tastebuds. Drink very little water:( one day I don't even drink a bottle of water.

All mummies, how do u all get urself to drink more water??

I drink other drinks like orange juice. I Guess the sour taste helps. At times Ice water seems to "taste better" too

Hi hi, I have just pm u CTTC.

Mother of 2 and this is my third unplanned baby. Edd is 15 April 2017 but I am 95% sure baby will be born in March 2017 as previous 2 all born at 37 weeks. One month earlier. Furthermore, My LMP is 30 June 2016.

Hi everyone!

I'm a first time mom now in week 12. Edd is round 5 March.
My morning sickness was really bad on week 10 and week 11. I was vomiting about 10 times a day. It is better now as I only vomit about 2-3 times now.
The whole experience really scares me off and I really appreciate my mom even more now.
*KK hospital is able to check if you are dehydrated from the vomit and put you on drip if needed*

I'm due for my check/scan (down syndrome test) next week and not sure what to expect.
And my gynae check is 4 weeks once now compared to 2 weeks once previously.
I'm so looking forward to see the baby movement on the scan every time.

Happy to share this journey with all the march mummies!
Can I join the whatsapp group also?

Good morning ladies!! Congrats to all of us! I'm so glad to see this forum :DMy EDD is 31/03/17 and a first time pregnancy. I would really love to join the group. My fb email add is [email protected]

Have a good day, mummies! :)

Last edited:

Back