TTC after stopping breastfeeding

vannieser

I'm trying trying to understand whats going on with my body, and to find out if anyone experienced what i'm going through.

I stop breastfeeding on 16 July 2016, a month later i had brown discharge (old blood) which i know it's perfectly normal. This lasted for a couple of days, then it stopped. then 2/3 days later, i had blood discharge. I know it's not my period simply because i did not need to wear a pad at all. A panty liner was enough to absorb them all. But whenever i go to the toilet, i would have this jelly mix with blood falling out of me. it comes out in a lump (clot maybe?). This again lasted for a few days.

Then 2 weeks later which was last sunday 14 Augg 2016. This blood discharge came back again. I don't even need to wear panty liner to bed because i'm all clean. But whenever i go to the toilet to pee there would be blood discharge. I've got no idea whats going on at all. And my husband and i are TTC our next baby. Through this all, my husband and i are still sexually active.

Anyone experienced this?

**i took a pregnancy test just to be sure and it came out negative

Back