Teachers day gift idea

mamago

Hello mummies,

I am looking for some gift ideas to give to my children teachers. They have start asking what to give. oh dear, its a headache. Can mummies advise? would like to give something unique this year.

Thank you

Hi mummies,

What gifts do you normally give to your child teachers? Can share? Last year I made cookies. This year thought of buying something instead.

Thank u

image.jpg

Red pens and cards. I used to buy gifts but stopped after my MIL (who works in a primary school as a cleaner) told me that many teachers gave away the gifts/food to the cleaners and workers.

This yr I let my girl make card for her teachers since she's in K2 and it will be her last yr in the sch.

Hi mummies,

Thank u so much for your kind ideas.

Hi affairofheart, it's kind of sad to hear this. Perhaps. can give to teachers your child likes only.

Hi maamee, I like the idea of handwritten note for the finishing touch. Do u write it or your child. I guess my children will ask me to write.. Ha.. Ha..

Hi betc, that's great! It will be nice also if there is a photo of your girl and the teacher in the card.

last year i bought foam craft kits that are photo frames. my kids made them (with my help), then wrote notes to their teachers in place of photo.

Hi mummies,

Thank u so much for your kind ideas.

Hi affairofheart, it's kind of sad to hear this. Perhaps. can give to teachers your child likes only.

Hi maamee, I like the idea of handwritten note for the finishing touch. Do u write it or your child. I guess my children will ask me to write.. Ha.. Ha..

Hi betc, that's great! It will be nice also if there is a photo of your girl and the teacher in the card.
I was afraid of giving things that teachers don't need or have too much...so in the end just let my girl do the cards all by herself (just guide her on what words to include) and attached a photo of her...without the teacher in the photo or else no surprise...lol...

Hi dreamybeary, this is sweet. I get the teachers liked it very much.

Hi betc, Yes, teachers may have received almost same gifts every year. So thinking of what to give is a headache. Ha.. Ha.. Good, have fun making cards together with your girl.

Hi mamago & all mummies,

Please come and take a look at this :

www.facebook.com/tiamo.sg.1

Handmade bookmarks great to give to teachers or friends as a gift. Free roses for every bookmark purchase now till 31 August 2013.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 344

Back