Sunflower preschool @ clementi

Hi mothers, any review of the infant care facility at this branch in clementi?

My daughter had a very happy time there and I feel very blessed that her journey as an infant was in the company of an amazing team of teachers who truly loved and cared for her. I think this infant care centre is a real gem. Feel free to ask me any questions.

My daughter had a very happy time there and I feel very blessed that her journey as an infant was in the company of an amazing team of teachers who truly loved and cared for her. I think this infant care centre is a real gem. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Hi im planning on sending my 6mth old boy there. Is your girl still at ifc in sunflower? Able to provide more info rgdg the centre?

Hi , I am glad to hear your good review , but I heard there are only 4 teachers attending to 13 babies, was the supervision really good ? any outbreak of HFMD there ?

Back