Hokkien Huay Kuan Member

Hi there, I m looking for 2 members from hokkien huay quan too to join the member. Can pm me pls. Thanks!

FYI:

after being a member, one has to be actively involved in the Huay Guan's activities in order to qualify as Phase 2B in the Pri Sch

my friend thought that by joining, pay fees, and can automatically be considered in Phase 2B, and then he realized (at the point of Phase 2B registration) that he has to be actively involved in the club's activities, but it was too late by then

Hi

I am interested to join shh member and am looking for two members who can help in my application. Please pm me if you can help me. Greatly appreciated. Thanks

Dear All,

I also wish to join hokkien huay guan and I am looking for 2 members to help me with my application. Please email me at [email protected] (or PM me) if you can and would like to help me.

Thank you very much for your kind attention and help!

Dear Hokkien Huay Guan members,

I am interested to join the clan and would need 2 kind members who can help in my application. Looking forward to your pm or email [email protected] to meet at your convenience or arrange for courier. Greatly appreciated your help. Thank you
happy.gif

Hi I'm looking for 2 existing hokkien huay guan members to support my membership application. Really need this. Can anyone help? Pm me please.

Dear all, can ask is it must find 2 existing members to sign on the form before can join Hokkien Huay Kwan?
Thanks in advance for advice.....

Dear Parents,

I sincerely hope that someone can help me. I hope to enrol my son in Nan Chiau and i wish to join the SHHK, since i am a true blue Hokkien too. Need 2 kind souls (existing clan members) to sign on my application form. Appreciate ur help! Kindly contact me at [email protected], thank you very much!!!

I also wish to join hokkien huay guan and I am looking for 2 members to help me with my application. Please PM me at if you can help me.

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

My daughter is going to Primary 1 in 2017, I will hope to get her in to Nan Chiau Primary School. I am looking for 2 members' signature to fulfill the requirement for me to join as a member of the Hokkien Huay Guan. Would kindly appreciate if you can help. You can PM or contact me via [email protected]. I am flexible on the meet up place at your convenience. Thank you.

Dear Member Of Hokkien Huay Kuan,

I am looking for 2 members' signature to fulfill the requirement for me to join as a member of the Hokkien Huay Guan. Kindly PM me or contact me via email [email protected].

Thanks in advance!

Back