Zhu Sheng Niang Niang (注生娘娘)

Hi, should anyone wanna the red eggs it's available at e zsnn at TPY shuang Lin shi temple. Thanks to the couple whom just return their prayers!

I will be returning red eggs to Toa Payoh zsnn tomorrow. Timing not confirm yet either morning or lunch time. I will let u know tomorrow

Just got to know about zsnn last week and plan to pray at tpy shuang lin temple. Heard from the uncle, a couple gg to return 500 eggs.. going to wait for awhile to get some blessing.

Hi, we went tpy zsnn on 2May & found we're preggy on 20Jun. Intend to go back on Sat, 2Jul to 还神, does anyone know how to go about doing that & what should we bring? Thank you!

Hi, we went tpy zsnn on 2May & found we're preggy on 20Jun. Intend to go back on Sat, 2Jul to 还神, does anyone know how to go about doing that & what should we bring? Thank you!
Hello, it depends on what you prayed and "promised" to the deity on 2 May. For example, some ladies promised 30 red eggs (for example) if they delivered a healthy baby, then after delivery you can go back with the 30 red eggs you promised.

If you intend to go back on 2 Jul, perhaps some flowers (be it white - for boys, red for girls), some face powder and the butterfly perfume will be good.

In case, you are not sure of the butterfly perfume or floral water as they called it:

butterfly-florida-water-195ml.jpg

Hello sisters! I will be returning red eggs to ZSNN @ TPY Shuang Lin Si this coming Sunday, 03/07/2016. You can collect it after 11am. Loads of babies dusts to everyone here. It's not an easy journey but if you persevere on, you will see the light at the end of the tunnel. Good Luck!

There are quite a bit in the basket and few crates of eggs at the side. We took those at the side, is that ok? Must we take those from the basket?

Likely fine. Just pray and ask for blessing. Whatever promises made, request given, Pls remember return thanks sincerely. Cheers!
There are quite a bit in the basket and few crates of eggs at the side. We took those at the side, is that ok? Must we take those from the basket?

Hi all TTC mummies, tmr we will be visiting TPY temple with 200 red eggs in the morning around 11ish

Those who wish to have some luck and baby dusts please go and get 2 eggs and wishing you all the best

Hi gooiee, I just wanna say thank you to you. I ate 2 of the eggs u returned to Tpy and I got BFP today! Thks!

Can please advise wat I should do now? I would return the eggs to both tanjong pagar and Tpy .

Hey ladies, I took 2 eggs from Tpy and hv my BFP this mth. I wonder when and wat I should do to return the blessings?
Depends on what you promised when you prayed to ZSNN. Most ladies promised 30-100 red eggs and usually they returned the red eggs after the delivery of the child, usually 1 month after cos the mommy will be considered "clean" after 1 month

Hi everyone, would like to let everyone know I have returned 100 eggs to ZSNN at 城隍庙 at tanjong pagar. You can collect them if you like.

Hello everyone, chanced upon this thread and I found it so interesting with Teacher's sharing of true accounts. I'm a Christian, and my parents are Buddhist, so I do know a little about Buddhist stuff. My parents go to different temples, and I am uncomfortable with my dad's temple (long story), and with some Buddhists in general (sorry but that was in the past).

I recently spoke with a fortune teller. I initially rejected the idea, but I prayed for God to speak to me through this man. I was really depressed from my 2 miscarriages. Anyway this fortune teller turned out to be different from my expectations. He was accepting of my Christian roots, and he even told me that God does exist. Anyway I didn't tell him about my miscarriages, but he told me that my fate has miscarriages/ abortions (流霞).

However, ultimately my husband and I will bear fruit and the child will be healthy and filial.

When I revealed that I have had 2 miscarriages, he thought I had done chao du. I replied that I didn't, but of course I prayed for God to bring my babies home to Heaven. He said that is good enough. And probably that's why I don't have any spirits clinging on to me.

Anyway, shortly after that, I became pregnant and I'm now in my 15th week. Just wanted to share my story and spread some baby dust. :)

Hiya, i miscarried in Jan due to chromosome defects. Have arranged 3 yrs chao du. Will be attending the first one nxt week, kindly advise what food items do i have to bring? e shifu at temple mentioned buy some food or snacks which my hub and myself will eat. However, im actually in my 5th mth pregnancy. Was advised by others not to eat the food after the prayers.

Hmm... abit confused now eh..

Hiya, i miscarried in Jan due to chromosome defects. Have arranged 3 yrs chao du. Will be attending the first one nxt week, kindly advise what food items do i have to bring? e shifu at temple mentioned buy some food or snacks which my hub and myself will eat. However, im actually in my 5th mth pregnancy. Was advised by others not to eat the food after the prayers.

If possible, since you are currently pregnant, it may not be a good idea to attend the event. Perhaps you may want to get your hubs to attend on your behalf. As for food items, it's always safer to buy vegetarian bee hoon, colourful ice gem biscuits and other kind of biscuits.

Hi Evon.... I did Chao du for my miscarriage babies at 居士林. Usually I will buy sweets, chocolate, milk, some biscuits eg. baby biscuits, colouful gem, hello panda etc and fruits for my babies. I will leave the foods there after offering. Like what TKN advise, since u are pregnant now, better not to attend.

e shifu at temple told us to bring e food back after prayers. that is e same temple as where we placed my late grandfather's tablet. Can i go buy i dont pray? i will feel very 不安 if i dun pray.

Hi, may I know where is the temple located at? How do I go there? Staying at North area.
What do I need to bring to go there for praying? TIA

184 Jalan Toa Payoh, Lian Shan Shuang Lin Monastery, Singapore 319944
Hours: 7am-5pm (Mon-Sun)
Public transport: toa payoh mrt, followed 238 Bus

how to pray: Counter (located on the right of main entrance, very prominent location) has incense paper, joss stick all in a set at $3/set. just put the money in the donation oil box.
Fyi: We were told by elderly, don't Qiu, instead to ask for BLESSING from Znss. Show sincerity and promise to return thanks eg 100 red eggs for bb boy , 50 red eggs for bbgirl after delivery.

Would advise you to check with temple volunteer at kaunter directly for procedure (they know well).

If u happened to be there with red eggs available. pray and tell ZNSS u take 2. one for female, one male.
Immediately peel and we eat outside, haha

just a friendly reminder, we are returning on Sunday, 28 August 2016 in the morning
Cheers to all. Spread bb dust

Last edited:

184 Jalan Toa Payoh, Lian Shan Shuang Lin Monastery, Singapore 319944
Hours: 7am-5pm (Mon-Sun)
Public transport: toa payoh mrt, followed 238 Bus

how to pray: Counter (located on the right of main entrance, very prominent location) has incense paper, joss stick all in a set at $3/set. just put the money in the donation oil box.
Fyi: We were told by elderly, don't Qiu, instead to ask for BLESSING from Znss. Show sincerity and promise to return thanks eg 100 red eggs for bb boy , 50 red eggs for bbgirl after delivery.

Would advise you to check with temple volunteer at kaunter directly for procedure (they know well).

If u happened to be there with red eggs available. pray and tell ZNSS u take 2. one for female, one male.
Immediately peel and we eat outside, haha

just a friendly reminder, we are returning on Sunday, 28 August 2016 in the morning
Cheers to all. Spread bb dust

Thks.. Phantom

Can I take the egg home then I eat? U mean take 2 eggs n 1 is for me n 1 for my hubby?
What time u will be there?

Back