confinement lady needed for feb 2016

Hi all, my confinement lady is leaving on Monday and I would really like to recommend her...

This is my 2nd pregnancy. My HB was not satisfied with the previous CL so I got this one after recommendations from friends.

1) She cooks really well, my HB loves her homecooked food. My MIL came over to 偷师 (steal some tips) from her. She even made herbal soup for my MIL and 梅菜扣肉 becos my MIL asked her for help to pack herbs for herbal soup, and commented she likes 梅菜。

2) She is very thrifty. When herbs shopping she didn't buy everything for 28days and only bought enough supplies. She want to know what I drink and dun drink b4 she buys some more herbs.

3) She buys good quality ingredients from the market. Initially my MIL does the marketing, but after she learns how to go to the market she will get fresher foods. She really knows how to choose the ingredients too. She doesn't over spends and keeps accounts on what she buys given the budget.

4) she is super duper hardworking. When I first spoke to her on the phone, she said she will only take care of mummy and baby which is common practice and will help out in chores if there is enough time. But she ended up doing up all the chores, esp laundry which I procrastinate. She mops the floor at least once in 2 days or right after cooking depending if she has time. She takes a short nap in the day time but other than that she works non stop. She even keeps track of my elder son's school uniform supply and my HB work attire, so as to plan the laundry schedule accordingly.

5) she is neat and organized. She packed my kitchen (which is open concept and relatively small storage limits), store all the ingredients, herbs, my detergents, pots and pans even more neatly then before.

6) She is very ethical and reliable (imo). I booked her in late dec early Jan, and wanted to give her a deposit. She doesn't need a deposit, says in her line must 讲信用, confirm means confirm. So I confirmed her and did not contact her until late June, she contacted me to check if I have delivered and if I have found someone else cos I told her I will most likely deliver early (EDDJul) and yet I did not contact her in Jun. I confirmed with her that I did not find anyone else and will let her know when I deliver.

I found out that someone else was trying to get her to help babysit her 2mo and begged her to help despite her turning down. Eventually she went to help for a few days while waiting for me to deliver. Employer told her to find a replacement for me and to stay and help her, which she rejected again.

She also took on an assignment in December. After which a close relative called her to engage her also in December. She has to turn down her relative bcos she has alr promised others first.

She is available in March/April... PM me if you want her contact.

Hi candy Moshi , can share with me your CL contact ? My Edd is CNY, having such a hard time finding a good one. Thank you.

Hi Wennyy, my CL is not available during CNY. Only March onwards...
Hi Candy,
May I know what's the cost and additional spent for food and herbs?

Need to count all the budget.

Do you know if she avail end feb? My EDD 1/3/17 though. Just wanna know if baby arrive few days earlier, would she be avail.

Thank you!

Hi Candy,
May I know what's the cost and additional spent for food and herbs?

Need to count all the budget.

Do you know if she avail end feb? My EDD 1/3/17 though. Just wanna know if baby arrive few days earlier, would she be avail.

Thank you!

I dun know how much she spend on herbs as she went with my husband. I think under $400?

Her marketing initially done by my MIL so I duno how much that cost too. Over 2 weeks, she spent under $300 on marketing. This includes some ingredients she bought to make soup for my MIL.

She is available from 10 Feb 17 after CNY. U can call her up at her local line to confirm. PM me for number.

My CL is awesome! She took very good care of me and my baby and she can cook very well. She is like a superwoman who doesn't take nap even when the baby keeps her up all night. She is amazing. I had her twice for 2 months each time. PM me to get her contact.
Hi there, can I have your auntie contact, thanks

Hi mummy, you can try call my previous confinement lady. For this year she's already fully booked.
She's really good & very responsibility. Recommend to other mummy, feedback from them is really satisfied. The confinement lady is msian, about 45years old.
Hi. Can you give me her contact?

Hi, I am recommending my current CL. She is far beyond my expectation as CL of my 1st son is just so so :) She is 40+ n cooks very well. Besides looking after me and my newborn son, she even cooks for my whole family including preparing lunch box for my 1st boy before 6:00am everyday n also cleans room. She is very kind n patient to both kids n teaches me a lot of things such as how to do breastfeeding as I almost forgot how to do it after 7 years :).

Hi yaoyao, can share with me your CL's contact please? Thanks much!

My CL is awesome! She took very good care of me and my baby and she can cook very well. She is like a superwoman who doesn't take nap even when the baby keeps her up all night. She is amazing. I had her twice for 2 months each time. PM me to get her contact.

Hello qq, can share with me your CL's contact pls? Thanks much!

I am now looking for confinement lady for my little panda due in January 2017. Would appreciate it if you could share the contact of your CL as until now I could not find one. Thank you so much.

Hi, my confinement lady is with me till end of September, i doing 40 days confinement.
She is from JB Malaysia and has 20 years experiences and I found she is good in take care of baby and oso me.
U can pm me if u keen to know more abt her.

Or else u may contact her directly
Aunty Mei Yun
Sg 8285 3927
Msia +6016 7512944

Notes: tis is not advertisement and i didnt get any benefits from her. Jz for sharing coz she is good and I satisfied with her performance.

Last edited:
Hi candymoshi,
Can share your cl name and contact?

She cooked for your family as well?
Is your kitchen clean after she left? Is she hygienic when doing chores and handle bb?

Tks.

I would like to recommend a CL. Her name is Ah Xiang and contact number is +016-2453675 / 016-3712402, mandarin speaking, from Malaysia. She had many years of experiences for taking care of baby.

Hi. I had a good and experience cl. She is flexible. She can do part time or full time. You need to help her apply permit. Pls do contact her if you need 1. Her nos
is 93797284.

Hi all, my confinement lady is leaving on Monday and I would really like to recommend her...

This is my 2nd pregnancy. My HB was not satisfied with the previous CL so I got this one after recommendations from friends.

1) She cooks really well, my HB loves her homecooked food. My MIL came over to 偷师 (steal some tips) from her. She even made herbal soup for my MIL and 梅菜扣肉 becos my MIL asked her for help to pack herbs for herbal soup, and commented she likes 梅菜。

2) She is very thrifty. When herbs shopping she didn't buy everything for 28days and only bought enough supplies. She want to know what I drink and dun drink b4 she buys some more herbs.

3) She buys good quality ingredients from the market. Initially my MIL does the marketing, but after she learns how to go to the market she will get fresher foods. She really knows how to choose the ingredients too. She doesn't over spends and keeps accounts on what she buys given the budget.

4) she is super duper hardworking. When I first spoke to her on the phone, she said she will only take care of mummy and baby which is common practice and will help out in chores if there is enough time. But she ended up doing up all the chores, esp laundry which I procrastinate. She mops the floor at least once in 2 days or right after cooking depending if she has time. She takes a short nap in the day time but other than that she works non stop. She even keeps track of my elder son's school uniform supply and my HB work attire, so as to plan the laundry schedule accordingly.

5) she is neat and organized. She packed my kitchen (which is open concept and relatively small storage limits), store all the ingredients, herbs, my detergents, pots and pans even more neatly then before.

6) She is very ethical and reliable (imo). I booked her in late dec early Jan, and wanted to give her a deposit. She doesn't need a deposit, says in her line must 讲信用, confirm means confirm. So I confirmed her and did not contact her until late June, she contacted me to check if I have delivered and if I have found someone else cos I told her I will most likely deliver early (EDDJul) and yet I did not contact her in Jun. I confirmed with her that I did not find anyone else and will let her know when I deliver.

I found out that someone else was trying to get her to help babysit her 2mo and begged her to help despite her turning down. Eventually she went to help for a few days while waiting for me to deliver. Employer told her to find a replacement for me and to stay and help her, which she rejected again.

She also took on an assignment in December. After which a close relative called her to engage her also in December. She has to turn down her relative bcos she has alr promised others first.

hi

hi, can i have the contact please?

Hi, I am recommending my current CL. She is far beyond my expectation as CL of my 1st son is just so so :) She is 40+ n cooks very well. Besides looking after me and my newborn son, she even cooks for my whole family including preparing lunch box for my 1st boy before 6:00am everyday n also cleans room. She is very kind n patient to both kids n teaches me a lot of things such as how to do breastfeeding as I almost forgot how to do it after 7 years :).
can i hv your cl contact as well?

I had an auntie to recommend. She is good in cooking and taking care of mummy and baby. She is flexible auntie. If you need 1, pls contact her at 93797284. Thanks

Hi yaoyao0919. Thanks. Can share this good confinement nanny's contact number?

Hi, my EDD is 14 March 2016. can share with me your CL's contact?

Hi, may I know her contact pls? My EDD is mid June 2017 and I would like help for 3 months.

Hi, may I know her contact pls? My EDD is mid June and I would like help for 3 months.

hihi, can pm me her contact? i need during march

Hi can I have your CL contact? I'm asking for my colleague. She is due around March April.

Last edited:
My cl is available in mar. She is good and experience. I had extended her 2 month service. If your colleague need. Do contact me

I am now looking for confinement lady for my little panda due in January 2017. Would appreciate it if you could share the contact of your CL as until now I could not find one. Thank you so much.
Hi. U may call
Hi. U may call +6582561286/+60127602827 if u still could not get any. Hokkien /Mandarin speaking. Do mop after cook.

Last edited:

hi can you give me your confinement nanny contacts? tia

Hi can provide your confinement nanny contact?

Hi can share her contact?

Can share contact?

Hi

Can I have the contact for the confinement lady?

Last edited by a moderator:
hi, i called my cl aunty zhen...you can try call her at +60126905201 for ask her availabilty ya...
Hi sally, my sis engage one CL by name of ahZhen 9yrs ago, but I'm.not sure if is the same CL, I try to call Ah Zhen SG number but not available n her msia number oso invalid,.... do u hv a pic of ur CL Ah Zhen ..

I just ended my 34 days confinement. Extended 6 more days becoz my nanny's next engagment hasnt given birth.

I loved loved loved my confinement nanny. She can multi task. While i nap, she can cook and at the same time tend to baby when baby suddenly cries. And all tat, she still manage to calm baby while baby remains in her cot and the food doesnt get burnt.

And nanny doesnt compromise with hygiene at all. She brought another set of clothes to change while she "worked" and shower twice a day. I am quite anal about hygiene so this really is a bonus for me.

Aunty is very proactive and everything she does, she puts the interest of me and baby first.
There are a few times i overslept meal times and she doesnt wake me and neither does she eat first. I felt quite bad even though i told her tat she should start eating without me or wake me up. But no, she quietly waits.
She gave me so much valuable advise but never does she once, force them on me. She even bought baby clothes for my girl on her own accord.

Aunty is always always smiling and singing to my girl. If there is a baby whisperer, aunty is the one. No matter how my girl fuss, from howling to fussing, aunty always manage to tame her within minutes.
My girl take a long time to burp. There are a few times, i lost patience myself. But aunty made sure my girl burps. Even if it takes an hour.
If this isnt love for babies, i dunno what is.

Being a confinement lady is not easy. Aunty didnt take it as juz a job. She took it as a passion. As mothers, we sometime go crazy with our child. But aunty always take it at her stride and with patience as big as an elephant.

Aunty's cooking is top too. I always wipe my plate clean. As mentioned, she puts our interest ahead of herself. And was never ever petty about how much she eats. She made sure i get all the nutrients i need.
(I lost most of my pregnancy weight aft delivery but all the good food made me gain 3kg.)
She clears the table and does all the washing. Made sure everything is cleared and cleaned up before she took her bath and tend to the baby again.

Honestly, i couldn't find any fault with her at all.
She is really a gem. Doesnt mind if there was nothing for her to do and no tv for her to watch. Her proactive character finds her back into the kitchen cleaning or washing babies clothes. Aunty is so darn easy going and flexible with everything.
If i could, i would extend her for another month.

After bidding our last goodbye just a couple of hours back, i missed her already.
Please contact her daughter if anyone of u need to engage her service.
Her daughter is Denise -98801042.

I op for day confinement only. Mine starts from 10am-7pm. Depending on ur location, day timing could be different. So check with denise and plan accordingly. Like i said, aunty is very easy going.

I am in no way releated to them. In fact, i got their contact from one of the mommy here and im glad i did.

Denise, if you are reading this, please thank your mom for me again.
Hi, pls advise ur CL name...? Tks.

Hi, are you able to provide me with your CL's contact?

Back