MUMMIES WHO ARE VICTIMIZED BY ZOOPHONICS & Sch bus LH transport

doveymum

Hi,

We are a group of mummies who are victim of LH transport under Zoophonics school in Bukit Timah.

LH transport stop their service and refused to refund the one mth deposit and $180 pre payment.

The bus company is not responding to email, sms, or calls.

Zoophoncis school Management is not doing anything to help claiming they don't have a contract with the school pass company and all is between parents and bus company- this is really very IRRESPONSIBLE as we were told that LH transport had a long standing relationship with Zoophonics school and have been working together for many years. Zoophonics was the one who gave us the transport company contact and they leave us no option ONLY this LH transport and told us they are very reliable as they have used them for many years. Now that things happen they shed responsibility!!!!!

Now they just wash their hands and responsibility... we would like to bring this to POLICE an MEDIA,

ALL mummies affected , lets come together and unit and fight for our rights!!!!!!
This is really INJUSTICE ... Totally disappointed with ZOOPHONICS.. !!

Mummies of zoophonics or if u noe of other victims facing same issues, pls pm .
Hi Doveymum,

My dad use to be one of their contractor last year. We have provided 2 mini bus to support his child care operation. And LH owe us a total of 6000sgd in contracting fee since than. We have file small claim against him and give him some repayment opinion.

But he has not yet to respond and hide like a rat. We are preparing to proceed further to stop rats like him to cheat more poor people money.

I think we are not the only contractor affected too.

IMG_20160722_2222366.jpg

LH Transport scam alert

oh gosh ! Thanks for sharing with me... this bus is a pain yet that zoophonics school still continue to use them... !!!! I will take note and will not take any bus related to LH! Thanks and wish you can recover some money.

Back