Year 2016 IVF Mummy To-Be

So fat how to be policeman? LOL
I work in one of the ministries but always go somewhere around KK for meeting. Since KK is the one of the few buildings with covered carpark, might as well park there. Ya, the mixed rice is nice. I also like the pork chop noodle. *Slurp*
Either LTA or IRAS. Heehee

Any one know is this free gift from Posb? Seller quoted 2$. Many ppl selling same pattern

Attachments

• 1469709101147.jpg
    1469709101147.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 98
The article is just simply asking you to cherish each moment with your kid cos when they are young, they will want you to hold hands, hug and kiss. But when they get older, you don't know when they will want to stop all these actions...
There was a time I suddenly got emo - I realised that that my #1 is getting more and more independent and the more independent he is, the further he is away from me. It's easy to say "let it go"; it's a struggle :S

There was a time I suddenly got emo - I realised that that my #1 is getting more and more independent and the more independent he is, the further he is away from me. It's easy to say "let it go"; it's a struggle :S

Yes just like us growing up. We prefer to hang out with frens.

ya i know. now she chionging handover. i asked her today take mc lar, she orh orh, think forget too. every minute i up frequency report strength etc.. she say very tired

why mental stress? Financially or you worry for your wife?

Your wife lagi more stress wor - physical, mental stressed :/

http://sg.******************/how-to...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

How to conceive a baby girl

No doubt babies are precious gifts and should be cherished by their parents regardless of their gender. But, if you’ dream of having an angelic baby girl to dress up or simply want a break from the bevy of boys you’’re surrounded with, here are tips and tricks to tilt the odds in your favour.

How to conceive a baby girl? Timing is everything!
Women who conceive early on in their ovulation window (about three days before ovulation) are more likely to have a baby girl. This is down to the female producing sperm (X-chromosome) being more durable and able to last longer to wait for an egg. Male producing sperm (Y-chromosome), albeit faster, are weaker and thus more likely to die off instead of waiting around patiently for a ready egg.

Use the ovulation calculator on this page to find out when your ovulation window occurs.

Use shallow penetrating positions
Once you’’ve determined the strengths of female producing sperm, it’’s easy to use this information to your advantage. Be sure to try shallow penetrating positions (like the missionary position) to ensure that the male producing sperm die out during the long journey through your reproductive tract. This will ensure that female producing sperm will be the last ones standing when they finally reach an egg.

Actually I like bigger babies - then yesterday I was asking THH roughly how heavy my #2 will be when he comes out. He said that heavier babies have the risk of diabetes in later life and more difficult to come out also. He said a good range would be 3-3.3kg. I was like "oh" :/ If can hit 4kg, why not right :p

He didn't tell me abt the diabetic part wor. No wonder he asked me to be induced on EDD. My friend's gynae allowed her to wait and she was overdue for 12 days. Her boy was 4kg at birth.

U won't want a 4kg baby at birth if u r going for vaginal birth. Trust me. Haha. My boy is ard 8-9 kg at 5.5 months and my arms are breaking. But cos he's big, can be "rough" when handling him. Haha.

Ladies, pls be very careful with the way u hold ur babies. Do not twist ur wrists in some awkward angles. I had De Quervain's syndrome (Mother's thumb) in my third trimester n it got worse after the baby arrived. Checked with Dr Tan n he said it was water retention in third trimester n after delivery might get better. But cos of the way I carry the baby, both wrists got worse. Ended up getting steroid jabs for both wrists in April. Now the effect of the jabs is wearing off, wrists hurting slightly again.

He didn't tell me abt the diabetic part wor. No wonder he asked me to be induced on EDD. My friend's gynae allowed her to wait and she was overdue for 12 days. Her boy was 4kg at birth.

U won't want a 4kg baby at birth if u r going for vaginal birth. Trust me. Haha. My boy is ard 8-9 kg at 5.5 months and my arms are breaking. But cos he's big, can be "rough" when handling him. Haha.

Ladies, pls be very careful with the way u hold ur babies. Do not twist ur wrists in some awkward angles. I had De Quervain's syndrome (Mother's thumb) in my third trimester n it got worse after the baby arrived. Checked with Dr Tan n he said it was water retention in third trimester n after delivery might get better. But cos of the way I carry the baby, both wrists got worse. Ended up getting steroid jabs for both wrists in April. Now the effect of the jabs is wearing off, wrists hurting slightly again.
What kind of angle? I have been twisting here n there n my arms breaking too. Thanks for sharing

Why not? My boy was born 3.805kg naturally. I have got one colleague her baby was born 4.2kg naturally. My son was around 10kg when he was about 5mo. No issue, even till now my wife still can carry him, but can't be long since we got another small one in her tummy. Personally, I prefer big babies.

Why not? My boy was born 3.805kg naturally. I have got one colleague her baby was born 4.2kg naturally. My son was around 10kg when he was about 5mo. No issue, even till now my wife still can carry him, but can't be long since we got another small one in her tummy. Personally, I prefer big babies.
My boy was 3.95 kg at birth n I had a hard time pushing him out. (Maybe didn't do it correctly.) I can still carry him now but not for long without aching. We hold and rock him to sleep. Recently he's refusing to take his nap even though he's v tired. He struggles when we are holding him until he falls asleep.

Maybe not holding him the right way. That's y wrists hurting n arm aching.

What kind of angle? I have been twisting here n there n my arms breaking too. Thanks for sharing
The orthopedist said try not to bend the wrists at all when picking the baby up and holding the baby. I find it difficult to do so. Must constantly adjust my hands when I try to scoop the baby up.

Shin. U carry till wat term? Mine last week 36 + 1, at 3.66. U push natural?
Full term. Week 40+1. Induced on my EDD but gave birth the following day. Estimated weight of baby was 3.2kg at week 39+3, so I went for natural birth. Haha. Not accurate. No signs of labour even in week 39. Dr Tan said baby was "biggish" too so must induce.

The orthopedist said try not to bend the wrists at all when picking the baby up and holding the baby. I find it difficult to do so. Must constantly adjust my hands when I try to scoop the baby up.

Ya not easy. When pick baby up wrist sure bend. Will try to adjust. Thanks

Back