Sinus & Sneezing

Kasham

Hi Mummies,

Just a query, I'm trying to get preggy.. But I have this sinus and sneezing pblm..

Will this affect my conceiving? Will my eggs drop if I keep sneezing?

During my fertility period wen I sneeze I will have a pull at lower abdominal..

Is this a thread for me?

Hi Kasham,
I have this sinus problem too since young. I can sneeze non stop the whole day unless I go and sleep for at least 3h.
My gynae did say this sneezing is a problem cos the force is quite large. He said to hold the womb if u feel that a sneeze is coming.

Eventually when I got preg, I really tried my best not to sneeze during the 9 months. If I feel that my sinus is acting up, I will quickly take med and sleep it off. Or at least try to lie down to stop the frequency of sneezing. Just do whatever it takes not to sneeze.

Hi Kasham,
I have this sinus problem too since young. I can sneeze non stop the whole day unless I go and sleep for at least 3h.
My gynae did say this sneezing is a problem cos the force is quite large. He said to hold the womb if u feel that a sneeze is coming.

Eventually when I got preg, I really tried my best not to sneeze during the 9 months. If I feel that my sinus is acting up, I will quickly take med and sleep it off. Or at least try to lie down to stop the frequency of sneezing. Just do whatever it takes not to sneeze.

Hi @babylovely

What medications are you taking?

Hi, My husband having sinus every morning since young. After he take a supplement, his sinus was gone. For me I do take during my pregnancy as it is safe for pregnant woman and even baby.

Hi, My husband having sinus every morning since young. After he take a supplement, his sinus was gone. For me I do take during my pregnancy as it is safe for pregnant woman and even baby.

Hi XJ, may I know what supplement you and your husband have been eating? I am also having sever sinus.

Hi XJ, may I know what supplement you and your husband have been eating? I am also having sever sinus.

Hi rehtse, is called transfer factor which can balance our body immune systems. Sinus is due to over-active immune systems. Once your immune get balance, you will not have sinus problem. Feel free to meet up for more detail.

Hi Kasham,

Would you be consider taking transfer factor as explained above? It is category as food category in singapore.

Hi Chung,

What u mean by transfer factor?

It is an intelligent molecule that activate your immune system to achieve the balance. Sinus is due to your immune system over react. Only immune system can bring it down to balance it. Let's meet up to understand more. Just a knowledge sharing. Thanks.

Back