Year 2016 IVF Mummy To-Be

By right have to follow the address that is on your NRIC. But the govt make provisions for children who are taken care by the grandparents. after school. But need to sign the letter of undertaking.

By the way, which year your 宝贝born in?
My nos1 snake. Currently take care by my mum n childcare also need my mum's place.

Sleep more while u can! Because trust me, u wouldn't remember how uninterrupted sleep feels like for next few months.
True lor...to date, my #1 is 2 years plus, sometimes, I feel like a walking zombie. It's only when he sleeps then I revived and enjoy my limited me-time.

Can but will still put on weight mah. So i abstain from it totally.
That THH shoved bread toast into my bag for a few occasions consecutively and that made me gain somewhat 700g? :( But it's with good intention la coz i always complain not enough BM.
他很疼你. Or that is his lunch. Hahaha

Me in HR...you? Banking ah?

Eh how u know? Ya, banking, taking care of Indon clients. This month they just release a new tax regulation, trying to encourage Indons to send money back, so now everyday I come to work is machiam like fighting fire. Haiz. I feel so bad for my girl sometimes, so stress nowadays plus my eczema major flare up, no wonder her heart rate is always so much higher than my boy. :(

Eh how u know? Ya, banking, taking care of Indon clients. This month they just release a new tax regulation, trying to encourage Indons to send money back, so now everyday I come to work is machiam like fighting fire. Haiz. I feel so bad for my girl sometimes, so stress nowadays plus my eczema major flare up, no wonder her heart rate is always so much higher than my boy. :(
Aiya, lucky guess? Aiyo...then you just to chill lo...it's just a job at the end of the day

Ya lo...though is like that say, but after 1 week, you see yourself out with the baby at night :p Only certain days you come back earlier like 7th, 14th, 15th, last day.
No le. I am super kiasi during 7th month le. Will die die try to reach home by 7.30pm.

waaaa, how come got preferential treatment one har :/ Both of them come from the same church..?
No la. I think i complained too much that he knows my 怪癖. And i am frequently at KK for lunch and happened to bump into him. And i must clarify that i duno which church he is attending wor though we are of the same religion. LOL

Must be shiro_ger too skinny. Hahaha
No la. He said staff cheaper so will just buy a set and pass the bread toast to me. And no, i not skinny wan. In fact has never been skinny in my life. :( That's why need to diet mah.

Aiya, lucky guess? Aiyo...then you just to chill lo...it's just a job at the end of the day

I know... actually already 15 years in the industry, I have been thru all kinds of crisis, this is definitely not the worst. I'm generally a pretty positive person, but, coupled with the crazy hormones plus interrupted sleep due to my skin, sometimes I get abit cranky n down w work. So this forum is a good distraction. :)

Banking sector? A highly-stressful environment and i chose to leave even though pay is higher. How you manage to find time for your #1 ah?

No la. I think i complained too much that he knows my 怪癖. And i am frequently at KK for lunch and happened to bump into him.

You worked at the police station besides KKH ah? I like the chup chai peng at KKH ley....dislike the House of Fish - one of the worst fish soup ever had.

No le. I am super kiasi during 7th month le. Will die die try to reach home by 7.30pm.

No la. I think i complained too much that he knows my 怪癖. And i am frequently at KK for lunch and happened to bump into him. And i must clarify that i duno which church he is attending wor though we are of the same religion. LOL

No la. He said staff cheaper so will just buy a set and pass the bread toast to me. And no, i not skinny wan. In fact has never been skinny in my life. :( That's why need to diet mah.
I also kiasi on 1st day and last day very xiong one must go home super early. Don't anyhow step on bai bai thing on the floor.

KKH food nice mah?

I also plump plump. Want to diet n BF. But BM supply lot. Always very hungry how to diet n BF at the same time. Hai

You worked at the police station besides KKH ah? I like the chup chai peng at KKH ley....dislike the House of Fish - one of the worst fish soup ever had.
So fat how to be policeman? LOL
I work in one of the ministries but always go somewhere around KK for meeting. Since KK is the one of the few buildings with covered carpark, might as well park there. Ya, the mixed rice is nice. I also like the pork chop noodle. *Slurp*

Banking sector? A highly-stressful environment and i chose to leave even though pay is higher. How you manage to find time for your #1 ah?

Ya highly stressful. At least when times were good in the past, the comm is good to compensate. Now times are harder due to increasing regulations, plus I'm more focused on baby making n family, so less sales = less comm = more stress from the boss. I'm lucky at least that my current work place is very family oriented, everyday can leave at 5.30pm, so that's why I gave 11 years of my 青春 to them. But even so, by the time I pick up my hubby n drive home, we get at most 1.5 hrs before my #1's bedtime. So we are kinda like weekend parents, sigh.

I work in one of the ministries but always go somewhere around KK for meeting. Since KK is the one of the few buildings with covered carpark, might as well park there. Ya, the mixed rice is nice. I also like the pork chop noodle. *Slurp*

Haha my first thought was also u policeman ah? Dunno why :p

the carpark is always v crowded :( sometimes late for appointments liao, then still have to find parking lot :/ I dun drive, it's my hubs. Pork chop noodle? where ah? I only head straight to the chup chai peng.

Ya highly stressful. At least when times were good in the past, the comm is good to compensate. Now times are harder due to increasing regulations, plus I'm more focused on baby making n family, so less sales = less comm = more stress from the boss. I'm lucky at least that my current work place is very family oriented, everyday can leave at 5.30pm, so that's why I gave 11 years of my 青春 to them. But even so, by the time I pick up my hubby n drive home, we get at most 1.5 hrs before my #1's bedtime. So we are kinda like weekend parents, sigh.
Hai... same same lor. Imagine have to pack so much chores/activites in that 1.5hrs. That's why we have been contemplating if i should just quit and be a SAHM. And can also qualify for GST package too. Humph.... life is so unfair!

bo bian one...DINK parents are like that....caught in between one..but you live in Tanjong Rhu, you go by MCP? V jammed by 6pm....sians :(

Haha my first thought was also u policeman ah? Dunno why :p
cos she said she's a public officer mah...then frequent KK for lunch. Next door is police station, naturally will link up to police woman. My mind suddenly filled with Rui En's image :p

Hai... same same lor. Imagine have to pack so much chores/activites in that 1.5hrs. That's why we have been contemplating if i should just quit and be a SAHM. And can also qualify for GST package too. Humph.... life is so unfair!
Whwn they give you GST package, it means that they are contemplating to increase the GST liao....give you a chicken wing, want to take back whole chicken

mai complain. 70% votes.... llst.

Erp going increase. Parking charges for season MSCP from 90 to 110. one yr accumulate 240. why like that?

Whwn they give you GST package, it means that they are contemplating to increase the GST liao....give you a chicken wing, want to take back whole chicken

no loyalty to company pls. family priority top.

Back