Social Skills DVD (Lightly Used)

jolyn_wong

Social Skills DVD (Lightly Used)
Model Me Kids 5 DVDs Set
Price: $150
If buying individual DVD it'll be $35 each.

Topup $5 for normal postage. (I will not be responsible for lost mail)
$5 + $2.24 for registered mail.

Selling only. No trading. Price not negotiable.
Self collect @
Kent Ridge Mrt Control Station on Mon-Thur 6.10pm, Fri 5.40pm
Redhill Mrt: Mon-Thur 6.25pm, Fri 5.55pm,
Queenstown mrt: Sun 10.30am
Bedok Mall: Sat 3.20pm (No meetup on School Holidays & Public Holidays)

social_skills_dvd_lightly_used_1464140239_37dc80f1.jpg
social_skills_dvd_lightly_used_1464140239_83070aeb.jpg

social_skills_dvd_lightly_used_1464140239_c878dceb.jpg
social_skills_dvd_lightly_used_1464140239_a38f4503.jpg

Time for School (Ages 5-12) DVD
The Time for School™ video presents social skills in the context of school. It features elementary school-aged children demonstrating appropriate social skills in the classroom, library, on the playground, and in the hallway. Each scene lasts between 30 seconds and 3 minutes, depending on the chapter. At the end of each chapter is a storyboard summarizing the rules taught.

The video is hosted by a young boy, who narrates each scene. The visual is combined with narration and graphics that help explain the particular rule. Each social skill is demonstrated in more than one situation and across environments. This is useful to children with Autism because it helps with generalization of the skill taught.

Time for a Playdate (Ages 5-12) DVD
The Time for a Playdate™ video presents social skills in the context of several playdates. It features elementary school-aged children demonstrating appropriate social skills on a playdate. Each scene lasts between 30 seconds and 3 minutes, depending on the chapter. At the end of each chapter is a storyboard summarizing the rules taught.

The video is hosted by the young children in the video, who narrate each scene. The visual is combined with narration and graphics that help explain the particular rule. Each social skill is demonstrated in more than one situation and across environments. This is useful to children with Autism because it helps with generalization of the skill taught.

I Can Do It! (Ages 5-12) DVD The The I Can Do It!™ video presents social skills in the context of challenging circumstances. It features elementary school-aged children demonstrating appropriate behavior in a variety of difficult situations. Each scene lasts between 30 seconds and 3 minutes, depending on the chapter. At the end of each chapter is a storyboard summarizing the rules taught.

The video is hosted by the young children in the video, who narrate each scene. The visual is combined with narration and graphics that help explain the particular rule. Each social skill is demonstrated in more than one situation and across environments. This is useful to children with Autism because it helps with generalization of the skill taught.

Model Me Faces & Emotions (Ages 2-8) DVD
The Model Me Faces & Emotions™ video presents a variety of faces and emotions featuring children ages 2-8. Each scene lasts between 1-2 minutes, depending on the chapter. At the end of each chapter is a storyboard summarizing the emotion shown.

This video is narrated with music by Rachel Rambach, a Board-Certified Music Therapist, and contains a score developed specifically for Model Me Faces & Emotions™. This unique merger of video modeling and music therapy is designed to help teach skills in a way that appeals to the strengths of children with developmental disabilities. Each emotion is demonstrated in more than one situation and across environments. This is useful to children with Autism because it helps promote generalization.

Model Me Going Places (Ages 2-8) DVD
The Model Me Going Places™ video features children, ages 2-8, involved in activities in the community. It is designed to familiarize children with locations that may be challenging, and to help teach appropriate behavior in these locations through peer modeling. Each scene lasts between 2-4 minutes, depending on the chapter. At the end of each chapter is a storyboard summarizing the locations shown.

This video is narrated with music by Rachel Rambach, a Board-Certified Music Therapist, and contains a score developed specifically for Model Me Going Places™. This unique merger of video modeling and music therapy is designed to help teach skills in a way that appeals to the strengths of children with developmental disabilities.

Back