Year 2016 IVF Mummy To-Be

Towkay. Side track.. A lot of ppl complain cannot find local girl. Cos local like ang mor. I went cbd area.. Really seen with own eyes

I never really follow confinement. Still bath n wash hair as per normal. Go out also didn't cover up. It depends on u
It's basic hygiene to shower and wash the hair, especially in such hot weather!
I also go out in T-shirt and shorts. All modern mummies.

I never really follow confinement. Still bath n wash hair as per normal. Go out also didn't cover up. It depends on u
That time when I was discharged with bb, I saw another lady bao tao bao kah, in sweater and jogging pants and you can see that she was also wearing socks with slip-ons. I was in awe when I saw her and I think she was kinda pai say. Maybe she thought I was some alien too, in shorts, T-shirt and slipper :O
Come to think of it, if ever kenna rheumatism or whats not, this is my own doing for not heeding advice lor. Cannot blame anybody.

Towkay. Side track.. A lot of ppl complain cannot find local girl. Cos local like ang mor. I went cbd area.. Really seen with own eyes
Aiya, who is the alot of people? You must be one of the guys who complain cannot find chio local girls before you got married issit?

CBD area, aiya common ley...maybe colleagues ley!

I say first ah, I'm not one of them. He chase me not I chase him hor. N I tried to reject, but bo bian, 缘份到了,要挡也不能挡。

I say first ah, I'm not one of them. He chase me not I chase him hor. N I tried to reject, but bo bian, 缘份到了,要挡也不能挡。
True laa, but aside, you must be the typical slim & tall ang moh pai Chinese with long hair that touches waist one right? Usually I notice that ang mohs like this type of Asian girls.

True laa, but aside, you must be the typical slim & tall ang moh pai Chinese with long hair that touches waist one right? Usually I notice that ang mohs like this type of Asian girls.

Erm, skinny yes, hair long, but only to boobs, tall also not say very tall -166cm. N not ang moh pai at all - my fav food is zi char n my fav pastime is mahjong. N my hubby always lament jokingly he found the only girl in SG who has absolutely no desire to migrate to US. I think I might die of depression there. Or starvation.

Haha.. me is kena chase one. Last time many gfs.always bring home different
wa lau..you were a player man! I know why, you are heng cos of your build. 1.8m something like that right? Then your wife happens be 1.7 something, that time you mentioned before, so maybe she bo bian then chase you lor. Not many local guys can handle taller girls. They feel intimidated.

Oh n when my hubby first met me, I was wearing a long dress n cardigan (cos I was relief teaching then), no skin showing at all. He's not the sleazy sort n I'm not the wear until sexy sort either.

That time when I was discharged with bb, I saw another lady bao tao bao kah, in sweater and jogging pants and you can see that she was also wearing socks with slip-ons. I was in awe when I saw her and I think she was kinda pai say. Maybe she thought I was some alien too, in shorts, T-shirt and slipper :O
Come to think of it, if ever kenna rheumatism or whats not, this is my own doing for not heeding advice lor. Cannot blame anybody.
Pls lah old Liao sure everywhere pain. Especially taking care of kids squat up n down carry etc.

Erm, skinny yes, hair long, but only to boobs, tall also not say very tall -166cm. N not ang moh pai at all - my fav food is zi char n my fav pastime is mahjong. N my hubby always lament jokingly he found the only girl in SG who has absolutely no desire to migrate to US. I think I might die of depression there. Or starvation.
Wa, such things are really destined one lor! Quite tall hor, 1.66m! He's ok not to go back to his hometown?

That's why really, you hardly see ang moh guys with fleshy Asian ladies, but sometimes you see a damn handsome ang moh with a chubby ang moh char boh. Why like that ah?

166. Ur hub lei??? FYI me 189cm. Heng my wifey bah bah. Half head shorter nia. I date 150cm . Really challenging
thought usually tall guys like petite girls. Make them feel like a protector.

Hahaha, challenging in what sense? if you want to kiss the shorter girl, you lift the girl up lo

150 too short... my ah gong also tall. Now 90 yo, shrink liao. I am too tall, no good either.

And yes,Carry... saying say lie down all same. Ha

thought usually tall guys like petite girls. Make them feel like a protector.

Hahaha, challenging in what sense? if you want to kiss the shorter girl, you lift the girl up lo

Hahaha ya ya I know all the politically correct answers but I never follow wan, lol. Ya it was t shirt n shorts all the way for me too, n showers everyday n air con every night! So hot how to tahan??
My mum had a terrible experience with her own si bey restrictive confinement. Cannot wash hair, cannot eat fruits and everyday eat ginger chicken which my aunt cooked until like charcoal. She ended up with very jialat constipation & very traumatised. Luckily she learned and very reasonable, open to modified comfinement ways. She's going to do my confinement and she even own self tell me, can on air con like spring or autumn temp, but no direct fan blowing. Must eat fruits & veg. Bathe properly with herbs and can wash hair but just blow dry. Heng arh...

Ooh..I heard that term previously. For my #1, THH said that his head is "biggish" - I asked him if it's abnormal, he said no...I think through measurement of the head circumference or naked eyes, I don't know.

I think based on MY own scientific reasoning, could be that our cervix can open till 10cm, maybe plus 1cm (if able to stretch), if more than 10cm, then abit difficult to come out through natural means.

Strengthen the pelvis ah? Did your doc tell you? Maybe try kegel exercise?

Oh ya, I think you have a point about the cervic can open up to 10cm.

He just told me to take pain killer and take wheelchair.
Maybe I am short so this extra weight is taking a toll on my body.

Wa, such things are really destined one lor! Quite tall hor, 1.66m! He's ok not to go back to his hometown?

That's why really, you hardly see ang moh guys with fleshy Asian ladies, but sometimes you see a damn handsome ang moh with a chubby ang moh char boh. Why like that ah?

Sometimes he talks abt going back. But, ultimately I'm not ready mentally. My heart belongs here la. My family n friends are all here. Problem is, even though he has been in SG for 16 years, US will always be his home, so long term where we will end up I also don't know. But now with kids we both believe they get a better early education here. Plus, our career prospects are better here too. So, no firm plans yet for the next few years at least.

My mum had a terrible experience with her own si bey restrictive confinement. Cannot wash hair, cannot eat fruits and everyday eat ginger chicken which my aunt cooked until like charcoal. She ended up with very jialat constipation & very traumatised. Luckily she learned and very reasonable, open to modified comfinement ways. She's going to do my confinement and she even own self tell me, can on air con like spring or autumn temp, but no direct fan blowing. Must eat fruits & veg. Bathe properly with herbs and can wash hair but just blow dry. Heng arh...
Yes yes modified confinement. I didn't wash hair for the 1st 10days. After that must use blow dry if not next time very easy get headache. Air con ok no direct fan blow n not shower with cold water cause body will be cold n will kena backache.

Luckily! You intend to drink water or pure longan and red date water or black bean water?

Oh ya, I think you have a point about the cervic can open up to 10cm.

He just told me to take pain killer and take wheelchair.
Maybe I am short so this extra weight is taking a toll on my body.
Wa, v serious Liao to have wheelchair as an option. Maybe you try to seat down more if it's really v uncomfy

Sometimes he talks abt going back. But, ultimately I'm not ready mentally. My heart belongs here la. My family n friends are all here. Problem is, even though he has been in SG for 16 years, US will always be his home, so long term where we will end up I also don't know. But now with kids we both believe they get a better early education here. Plus, our career prospects are better here too. So, no firm plans yet for the next few years at least.
That's good to hear, so your kids will be going to mainstream or schools with IB?

I don't think is because "local likes ang mor".
More of what bbcripps say ... "Fate".
Also communication and chemistry are important roles too.

That's good to hear, so your kids will be going to mainstream or schools with IB?

Go normal mainstream school of coz, u know how much are the international schools? Singapore American School charges 30K for pre nursery!! Their school bus is 3K per semester! Wah biang eh. Pay so much, never study much, just to learn some American sports n hang out with other elitist brats, errr no thanks!

I think breastfeeding's main benefit is to shrink the uterus though many reported that it helps to lose the extra weight. My SIL bf her children exclusively up till they are 18 months but her weight still stays at 90+kg. I am also still bf-ing now, but that extra spare tire still sits there happily. I think it depends on diet and is best to cut down on high salt, high sugar food and control intake of carbs.

I think very much depends on how much weight the mummy put on during pregnancy & also the subsequent diet during and after confinement. Coz like my friends, sis & sil they all bf and indeed they went back to pre-preg weight very fast leh. All tell me to be patient and they could fit into their bottoms between 4 to 6 months. Keeping my fingers crossed! haha

Breastfeeding cannot do pap smear meh? He only told me got AF cannot do pap smear coz not accurate. He rescheduled me to see him in end Aug for the pap smear and he knows i am still breastfeeding le.
@towkayneo For your #1, did you do pap smear while you were still bf-ing ah?

Coz for my case ah, I was literally ouching away when he tried to scrap the samples coz my vjj there is too dry so he didn't want to force so asked me to go back 6 months later. And he did mention coz I'm bf.

Actually I like bigger babies - then yesterday I was asking THH roughly how heavy my #2 will be when he comes out. He said that heavier babies have the risk of diabetes in later life and more difficult to come out also. He said a good range would be 3-3.3kg. I was like "oh" :/ If can hit 4kg, why not right :p

You're right! Bigger babies are much easier to take care honestly. Though my twins are consider full term and ok weights, at times I feel that they're like so fragile esp when my girl came out at 2.3kg. Must be very careful when handling her esp when bathing her.

Will drink longan red date mostly but think I will drink a bit water but warm or hot one lah. Need to think of protecting my health & womb for potential 2nd miracle. That will be my motivation hehe
Most of the time during LRD. I will also drink warm plain water if not constipation. We need lot of water to provide BM.

I never really bother about such clashes though. I have Monkey, Sheeps and Dragon at home. I have to avoid Snake and Tiger then. Next year and following year should be ok. Will close shop if still dun have by the year of a Pig.

Hahaha u all so funny! must choose zodiac signs. I used to hope to choose the zodiac signs I want but when year by year goes by w/o any baby, that one will be least priority liao! Just gime a baby! Any animal also can!!

I was told no plain water but I ignore. How can don't drink plain water. Water is good for us mah

I think it depends on individual body constitution. My fren her #1 she follow guai guai and tot nothing of it. When her #2 she drank plain water, straight away her hands swollen. So she emphasize to me over and over again not to drink plain water. So yeah, I only drink LRD, soup & milo coz I don't intend to have #3. So not going to do another confinement to 're-set' the body. haha

You're right! Bigger babies are much easier to take care honestly. Though my twins are consider full term and ok weights, at times I feel that they're like so fragile esp when my girl came out at 2.3kg. Must be very careful when handling her esp when bathing her.
My nos.1 3.3kg. Nos 2 3kg. Different only 0.3g. But when I carry my nos.1 so much heavy. I think is the bone mass.

Pls lah old Liao sure everywhere pain. Especially taking care of kids squat up n down carry etc.

But my fren whom is 40yo now regretted big time for not doing her confinement properly. Her #1 she sent off the CL coz cannot make it so everything she DIY and no proper rest. Her #2 was born during CNY so during her supposed confinement, she was literally sitting on the floor gambling away. And now she feels the after effects. She can be a walking weather forecast coz even before it is going to rain, she can tell coz her whole body will ache very badly. And also, she gota deal with on/off migraine. Anyway I damn kiasi wan so I did try to follow as much of the confinement 'rules' if I could.

i totally second that too!! in shorts, tee, wash hair everyday! but some truth in old wives tales, i do have aches at my arm! mum said coz i keep touching water! no choice! i have to go hosp everyday! i saw a lady in long shirt then sweater jacket n pants, with towel wrapped in her neck everyday in hosp! then my hub look at me n said ple in confinement la! then look at me shake head! i alsl confinement wat... tsk

I was told no plain water but I ignore. How can don't drink plain water. Water is good for us mah
I also drank lotsa water to remove the toxins in the body - plus breastfeeding must drink a lot of water...I did drink LRDT, but that's for 1st 2 weeks

Back