Year 2016 IVF Mummy To-Be

Everything nowadays is so convenient, over the phone, over online.

I heard that in the earlier days, you must bring the baby to see the fengshui master and he will look at the baby's face, 8 characters and palms and then calculate on the spot. Last time also not so expensive wor :( Nowadays quite commercialized and you dunno whether that fengshui master got kungfu not. Not able to tell at all.
Aye plus now they use software instead of flipping through the books de lor

Wah all these sleazy news is making me have second thoughts abt engaging him for my #2... I need a very solid fengshui master to count properly for my girl, cos her zodiac sign will be monkey, n monkeys are supposed to be mortal enemies of tigers, which is my hubby. So need a super harmonious DOB/name, haha.
Wa, monkeys and tigers!
Well, they are afterall human beings with needs....eh, that part-time actress looks sexy and not bad, placed in front of him, why not? But I don't understand why she would have a scandal with him. Cannot understand.

ohh then his charges are considered high then.
He does have the sleazy look la. Look at his eyes... it's the 惹桃花kind.

Not my uncle la. I am using Long Tian Xiang. Very grandfatherly and he takes the time to explain things to you personally after he has selected the name. Am gonna engaged him again for my new hse too.
Babe, can share Mr Long's contact? Do you need to go to his shop or office to collect the names or dates etc?

Wa, monkeys and tigers!
Well, they are afterall human beings with needs....eh, that part-time actress looks sexy and not bad, placed in front of him, why not? But I don't understand why she would have a scandal with him. Cannot understand.
I was thinking if I go for #2, I hope to avoid year of pig coz not compatible with snake sign which is myself & FIL... Wah means if go for rat year which is ally with my hubby Dragon sign, I will have to wait 3 yrs later FET then birth by 43yo....

I was thinking if I go for #2, I hope to avoid year of pig coz not compatible with snake sign which is myself & FIL... Wah means if go for rat year which is ally with my hubby Dragon sign, I will have to wait 3 yrs later FET then birth by 43yo....

U can try end of next year then by the time u pop in 2018 it's dog. That's my plan (if I decide to go for #3). Cos horse (me), tiger n dog supposed to form a very powerful trinity. Hehe. But then again I already have a real dog at home, so don't have #3 dog bb also never mind la, haha.

Babe, can share Mr Long's contact? Do you need to go to his shop or office to collect the names or dates etc?

Address: 31 Pinewood Grove, Singapore 738263 (@ Woodlands)
Mobile: 90675008

Ya, need to go to his big bungalow house for collection. You can sms him providing him with the date, time of birth and the surname after you deliver. Ask him for the charges in the same sms. And he will respond with a confirmation. He will text you again when the names are ready. If you have any preferred character, can ask him on the spot if it is not one of those in his list. He will give you a list of characters to choose from for the 2nd and 3rd word of the name and can mix-and-match. When you are there, he will explain how he derive at the names and what element your child is lacking in.

Hahhaa...me aiming for a kid (preferably daughter eh) born in the Year of the Pig, then can close shop liaos...cos personally, I don't quite like Rats...:( Ox will be too far off liao...

U can try end of next year then by the time u pop in 2018 it's dog. That's my plan (if I decide to go for #3). Cos horse (me), tiger n dog supposed to form a very powerful trinity. Hehe. But then again I already have a real dog at home, so don't have #3 dog bb also never mind la, haha.
Hahaha, that's my sign! My #1 is Horse, so we form good allies :p
Aiya, how can you take real doggies to lump together :p

Hahaha, that's my sign! My #1 is Horse, so we form good allies :p
Aiya, how can you take real doggies to lump together :p

Haha doggies are dogs mah, though he's also a snake. Beri confusing hor. Anyway, I take all these with a pinch of salt la, cos I believe when a child comes to us, it's a kind of heavenly 缘份 already. There will always be that special bond, mortal enemies or not, hehe.

My #1 also horse. 马的尾巴, born in Jan

Scared too soon...not sure can handle 1+yo toddler with a newborn...see how things go. Settle one first :)

ya me too. i also wonder/asked, after birth how long can jackpot.
another question: can try natural first without going through ivf right? my understanding is yes. 1st ivf/iui doesnt mean cannot ttc naturally

Not young liao, so need to plan. Besides hubby said no more fresh Ivf, if go for #2, just relying on the remaining frozen embryos

ya me too. i also wonder/asked, after birth how long can jackpot.
another question: can try natural first without going through ivf right? my understanding is yes. 1st ivf/iui doesnt mean cannot ttc naturally
Your swimmers no problem so trying natural got better chance. Our issue is hubby's swimmers so can't even do iui but of course we will try natural as well. Never say never mah, maybe tio miracle ley

yes, is number game. really..

our issue is missus egg quantity is good. but not growing/ovulate. very curious, loh patients all are not natural?

ohh then his charges are considered high then.
He does have the sleazy look la. Look at his eyes... it's the 惹桃花kind.

Not my uncle la. I am using Long Tian Xiang. Very grandfatherly and he takes the time to explain things to you personally after he has selected the name. Am gonna engaged him again for my new hse too.
I also used long Tian Xiang. My marriage date, hse n babies naming.

Wow..a lot of discussion today!
I just went for check up too and .... my bb has a bigger head.
When you all mention about bb being too big, how do you define it? By weight or by head size?
My gynae suggests nature if the head diameter is about 10cm.
But at 32 wks, mine is already 9cm although the weight is only 2kg.

Also, I can hardly walk now as bb is pressuring hard on my pelvis.
If the pain killer does not help, I need wheelchair... Nooooo
How to strengthen the pelvis?

Wow..a lot of discussion today!
I just went for check up too and .... my bb has a bigger head.
When you all mention about bb being too big, how do you define it? By weight or by head size?
My gynae suggests nature if the head diameter is about 10cm.
But at 32 wks, mine is already 9cm although the weight is only 2kg.

Also, I can hardly walk now as bb is pressuring hard on my pelvis.
If the pain killer does not help, I need wheelchair... Nooooo
How to strengthen the pelvis?
Ooh..I heard that term previously. For my #1, THH said that his head is "biggish" - I asked him if it's abnormal, he said no...I think through measurement of the head circumference or naked eyes, I don't know.

I think based on MY own scientific reasoning, could be that our cervix can open till 10cm, maybe plus 1cm (if able to stretch), if more than 10cm, then abit difficult to come out through natural means.

Strengthen the pelvis ah? Did your doc tell you? Maybe try kegel exercise?

Confinement period is 60 days? In Btw can go outdoor not

Confinement is usually 28-30 days. Can, u have to bring your bb to the PD anyway. Just get your wife to wear long sleeve n long pants, don't catch a chill. That said, when my boy was admitted to NICU after birth due to dehydration, I was visiting him everyday in t shirt n shorts. If I tell my mum I think she will have a heart attack.

Simi 60 days?? why yours is 2x longer than the rest? Others 30 or 40 days niahs...
Confine means confine, still can go out meh (by right)?

By left, you want to go out can la..like going to the polyclinic to do BB"s bloodtest for jaundice, etc

I did go to ntuc to walk one round twice during my confinement. Cos I had abit of post natal depression so my hubby dragged me out for some fresh air for my sanity. He ang moh, no such thing as confinement wan. Wah u should see the dagger stares my mum was shooting me. But she didn't want to override my hubby la. Lol.

Confinement is usually 28-30 days. Can, u have to bring your bb to the PD anyway. Just get your wife to wear long sleeve n long pants, don't catch a chill. That said, when my boy was admitted to NICU after birth due to dehydration, I was visiting him everyday in t shirt n shorts. If I tell my mum I think she will have a heart attack.
Wa, you know how to advise, then you ownself never ownself do ah? :p
Think my seniors gave up on me when I washed my hair everyday and sometimes too lazy to blow-dry. Was wearing T-shirt and shorts at home. When #1 went for jaundice bloodtest, I followed also in my Tshirt and shorts. Mastitis, I also appeared in KKH in T-shirt & shorts ley.

My best friend ate Mac and drank iced Coke on the night after she gave birth :p

All the naughty mommies around.

I did go to ntuc to walk one round twice during my confinement. Cos I had abit of post natal depression so my hubby dragged me out for some fresh air for my sanity. He ang moh, no such thing as confinement wan. Wah u should see the dagger stares my mum was shooting me. But she didn't want to override my hubby la. Lol.

True la...but luckily your mom automatic; some moms forced their way through (because of love for their daughters also la)

Wa, you know how to advise, then you ownself never ownself do ah? :p
Think my seniors gave up on me when I washed my hair everyday and sometimes too lazy to blow-dry. Was wearing T-shirt and shorts at home. When #1 went for jaundice bloodtest, I followed also in my Tshirt and shorts. Mastitis, I also appeared in KKH in T-shirt & shorts ley.

My best friend ate Mac and drank iced Coke on the night after she gave birth :p

All the naughty mommies around.

Hahaha ya ya I know all the politically correct answers but I never follow wan, lol. Ya it was t shirt n shorts all the way for me too, n showers everyday n air con every night! So hot how to tahan??

I never really follow confinement. Still bath n wash hair as per normal. Go out also didn't cover up. It depends on u

Back