Year 2016 IVF Mummy To-Be

190? That's veryx3 high! My highest was like 136 and was asked to take 3 to 4 times before it reaches 124.
But THH told me lack of sleep doesn't really cause the BP to shoot up. Usually there are other underlying reasons.

Hey How's ur babies? Started coo-ing liao?
Yes n that was during ctg scan. That's why dr want me to deliver early. He said cannot wait. Am glad everything turn up well
Babies are adorable n yes they start to respond to my voice n also like to look around.

But it's already very good that he tells you so much personal info le. He's prob trying to "protect" himself. I remembered reading somewhere that 1 doc was ever stalked by a patient in kkh. That one really power.
Wa lau!! Was he the one kenna tio stalked?

True la, I don't blame him also cos there are nurses around. Not too nice to reveal...

But he knows I won't stalk him one la...he knows my hubby by name (good memory).

When would your BT result be out? 2.9kg is a very good weight at 36w. Why not wait for the results and see how?
I just wonder if you can schedule for elect csect at a date nearer to 40w and if ah girl decides to come out earlier then go for natural? You won't be slammed with the elect csect bill right?
Lol. Good point. Ytd I went for hospital tour and someone asked this. No, they will charge at natural birth in that case.
Besides, if elect c sec, esp for high bp condition, doc won't let me wait till wk 40 le. Sure around wk 38 or at latest, 39.

:eek::eek: 4kg? Buay sai la. Won't your arms break by the time he reaches 3-4months? My arms are almost breaking now le.

Good range of 3-3.3kg at which gestational period? Full term at 37w or 40w?

I never ask him which term ley...but usually at 40w, it's usually 3.5kg and above mah...

Maybe u didn't sleep well so BP high. Continue to monitor. Mine was take many times still high. Once reach 190!

Wah 190 is super high! Mine is always too low, like 70+/30+, almost like no pulse already I remember after all my ERs, the stupid machine keeps sounding the alarm, cos readings too low, then the nurse will keep running in, maybe she thought I heart attack or something.

Ytd I had my wk36 check up. For the first time in my life so far, my bp shot up to 135/94, repeat reading 130/95. Hubby said maybe becoz I haven't been sleeping well, then doc shook head said no, that's for normal ppl. For preggy, if previous readings sui sui like me, has to be pregnancy induced hypertension. Must monitor. Haiz have to do blood test for risk of preeclampsia. But last night and this morn self measure again, all normal around 121/78 like all my previous readings.
Bb size at 2.9kg and dr said good size, can try natural. If bb too big, natural can be risky if got high bp. Actually I have been thinking if need to induce, I rather go for elective c sec ley, coz induce have high risk of emergency c sec and I dun like that idea :( Next Monday see doc again.
I went for my 35 week+ session yesterday...BB at 2.7kg. Ehhh..why BP shot up? Is it because you are too nervous? If pre-eclampsia have to go c-sec liao...
Depends on your condition laaa...induce 50-50 risk of e-c-sec, that is if your cervix refused to dilate or dilate too slowly and bb happens to be in distress. c-sec also got risks one....

Bbcrisp. I have not shortlist any name yet though. Chinese I got no idea at all. Possible to get master to select? Otherwise cannot do bc. With bc done, many things can settle like maid levy etc... any intro?
BC can do within 1 month laa...still got time to engage fengshui master..

My one also. Shoot until 135.:( she say she ganjiong. During ctg scan, drop to 121 ~. At home take also 120+. I was stressed sitting next waiting. Not sleeping well too, 5 times keep wake up toilet break
My appt ytd 4+pm late de. Anxious is bo bian one. Hang in there, few more days and you will see & carry bb boy le!

My one also. Shoot until 135.:( she say she ganjiong. During ctg scan, drop to 121 ~. At home take also 120+. I was stressed sitting next waiting. Not sleeping well too, 5 times keep wake up toilet break
common laa...me also, after 5 min of peeing, have to go pee again. I told my hubs that I am suffering from incontinence :( Go outdoors must have toilet else v jia lat :( The bladder seems to be constantly pressed like a sugarcane.

I went for my 35 week+ session yesterday...BB at 2.7kg. Ehhh..why BP shot up? Is it because you are too nervous? If pre-eclampsia have to go c-sec liao...
Depends on your condition laaa...induce 50-50 risk of e-c-sec, that is if your cervix refused to dilate or dilate too slowly and bb happens to be in distress. c-sec also got risks one....
Ya Lor, I also clueless and not expected. All the while ok de ley. Then after that take at home also ok. I know right about induce, that's why I think if have to induce, I incline to go for elect c sec lor. Next Monday see result and what doc say then see how

Ya Lor, I also clueless and not expected. All the while ok de ley. Then after that take at home also ok. I know right about induce, that's why I think if have to induce, I incline to go for elect c sec lor. Next Monday see result and what doc say then see how
My #1 also induced, end up natural after 16 hours? I did hear my friends going for induction, but end up e-c-sec laa...aiya, but if your mind is inclined towards c-sec, chances of you going under the knife is high. Maybe let's see what Ah Loh say next Monday...maybe in the meantime, can start to look for good dates in case he suggests c-sec

Wah so many of u at 35-37 wks now, finishing line in sight, jia you for this last stretch, so exciting! I'm only at 21 wks, need to wait until neck so long.

Errrr Master Hui... same person?

Ya, this guy lo, with his Little Three.
664742_429095977148987_754924404_o.jpg

Enjoy the process of baking the little bun in your oven! Those who have graduated liao all want to put the bun into the oven.

Haha I know, I know, I remember last year after I popped #1, I was taking a shower one week later n I looked down n saw my deflated tummy I burst into tears. So emo, lol.

Haha I know, I know, I remember last year after I popped #1, I was taking a shower one week later n I looked down n saw my deflated tummy I burst into tears. So emo, lol.
That must be slight post-natal depression..all of the ladies will have some depression somehow. For me, I was tearing badly when I failed to breastfeed my #1, when my MIL cooked so much confinement (enough for 2-3 pax) and I told her it was too much for me and she told me to try and finish slowly. Everything will spark tears :/

common laa...me also, after 5 min of peeing, have to go pee again. I told my hubs that I am suffering from incontinence :( Go outdoors must have toilet else v jia lat :( The bladder seems to be constantly pressed like a sugarcane.
Aiyo these days bb doesn't like me sit on toilet for Long can feel her fussing when I try to pee, making it even more difficult to pee properly

Wah so many of u at 35-37 wks now, finishing line in sight, jia you for this last stretch, so exciting! I'm only at 21 wks, need to wait until neck so long.
aye you dun think that way, time flies past ver fast de. Now I wonder where my 1st & 2nd tri flew to. Enjoy and make the most of your journey now! :)

Aiyo these days bb doesn't like me sit on toilet for Long can feel her fussing when I try to pee, making it even more difficult to pee properly

Ya ya...especially when you finally have some me-time in the toilet (poo-ing & playing with the phone), somebody inside the tummy decides to have a rock N roll concert :(

wow that's fast to start! Oh, u doing so many sessions ah? So I guess your 2nd package comes with the tight tight wrap for slimming?
1 package is 7sessions. I doing 2 package. 1st package postnatal 2nd package slimming. Heehee. Postnatal package also have tight cloth wrap + the elastic binder.

This is also another famous one - Chen Junrong from Way On Net, used to give zodiac animal readings on CNY eve, but now taken over by Hui Jie. His fees are exorbitant. Heard that he came from tangki background.

hqdefault.jpg

This is also another famous one - Chen Junrong from Way On Net, used to give zodiac animal readings on CNY eve, but now taken over by Hui Jie. His fees are exorbitant. Heard that he came from tangki background.

hqdefault.jpg

Oh ya this one I also got check before I popped, his fees was like 2k! Omg.

No offence to anyone here, but aren't FS master supposed to look very 慈祥 and puts people at ease? I concur with @Bunny33 and @bbcripps expressions!!! Eeeee.....

I actually didn't meet him before, for my timing of csect I just read out our details to his shop assistant over the phone, then when the dates are ready 2 wks later, I went to his shop to pick it up, again from the assistant. Then after I popped I spoke to the assistant again over the phone, n she got him to count n then she whatsapp me a copy of his report for the name selection.

I actually didn't meet him before, for my timing of csect I just read out our details to his shop assistant over the phone, then when the dates are ready 2 wks later, I went to his shop to pick it up, again from the assistant. Then after I popped I spoke to the assistant again over the phone, n she got him to count n then she whatsapp me a copy of his report for the name selection.
Everything nowadays is so convenient, over the phone, over online.

I heard that in the earlier days, you must bring the baby to see the fengshui master and he will look at the baby's face, 8 characters and palms and then calculate on the spot. Last time also not so expensive wor :( Nowadays quite commercialized and you dunno whether that fengshui master got kungfu not. Not able to tell at all.

ohh then his charges are considered high then.
He does have the sleazy look la. Look at his eyes... it's the 惹桃花kind.

Your uncle? You Long Zi ah?
Not my uncle la. I am using Long Tian Xiang. Very grandfatherly and he takes the time to explain things to you personally after he has selected the name. Am gonna engaged him again for my new hse too.

Everything nowadays is so convenient, over the phone, over online.

I heard that in the earlier days, you must bring the baby to see the fengshui master and he will look at the baby's face, 8 characters and palms and then calculate on the spot. Last time also not so expensive wor :( Nowadays quite commercialized and you dunno whether that fengshui master got kungfu not. Not able to tell at all.

Ya lor don't even know if it's the master really count or they just randomly come up with a date/name. Haiz, ok la, for a peace of mind just gotta take it in good faith. If they want to cheat me its on their karma.

http://news.asiaone.com/News/Latest+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20121012-377334.html -> Hui Jie's scandal in 2012.

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/t...d-to-avoid-more-scandals-says-fengshui-master -> in 2010, he advised Jack Neo to install a fish pond to prevent scandals. 2 years later, he was caught in a similar scandal. He didn't foresee that he would be facing such issues?

Wah all these sleazy news is making me have second thoughts abt engaging him for my #2... I need a very solid fengshui master to count properly for my girl, cos her zodiac sign will be monkey, n monkeys are supposed to be mortal enemies of tigers, which is my hubby. So need a super harmonious DOB/name, haha.

Back