Year 2016 IVF Mummy To-Be

Piglet02 recommended a massage service after birth n I email them...

They mentioned mus do ASAP cos me 3 month liao after birth also never do yet..They said 4-5 month not effective Le. ..

But are you bf? My fren say if still bf will go down very fast. Mine like still got the stubborn flab and I can't button my bottoms and some are like stuck at my thighs cannot go up!...damn sian!

There is a possibility that one day THH will leave cos public hospital there are many restriction that one can do or improve. Just like SF Loh he also in kkh for more than ten yrs before decide to go Pte. U all faster plan next baby ;-)

For me, my masseur do 10-14days after c sect. Tummy area she go soften/ light in it. I already complete my 1st package (7sessions). Now 2nd package going for slimming heehee. During confinement I looking forward for massage. Help to remove my tummy wind, body aching n Tighten my tummy. I lost 1kg from my pre pregnancy weight from the massage

wow that's fast to start! Oh, u doing so many sessions ah? So I guess your 2nd package comes with the tight tight wrap for slimming?

Let the masseur know u have csect. They will massage the whole body. Then bind your tummy with a very long cloth. Normally I do in the morning ard 11am. My masseur ask me to remove next day 4am to have better effect. But I usually want to shower at evening time ard 8pm. I will remove.

That's more than 12hrs of binding if till 4am! I've got sensitive skin so a bit worried later will cause allergy not. They use those ginger and what not herbs rite?

Oh no, was at clinic B and it's so different from TPS..though the patients are cleared quite fast and there are enough seats for us, there is no free kopi & soft lights. Vitamin collection is at pharmacy@A and its crowded to the max :( plus the staff are so slow-mo here.

He did not answer to my Q directly when I asked him if it would be permanently at B..Sians 1/2

Huh! The pharmacy @ clinic A is normally not so crowded wan leh. Coz got a few ocassions Felicia asked us to go there pick up the medications instead of the main pharmacy coz less crowded and it's true. Think now all congregate there liao.

Ya!! U mummies are amazing! Going for #3! I surrender at 2 liao! But dr handsome say just keep the embryos in case we change our mind next time. I'm still left with 1 D3 & 1 Blast. Anyway, I'll be seeing him in 6 mths time coz during my post-op he can't do my pap smear coz there too dry due to bf, so yeah, can see him again else will be 2 years later! By then who knows he really go into pte practice or early retirement! haha

Huh! The pharmacy @ clinic A is normally not so crowded wan leh. Coz got a few ocassions Felicia asked us to go there pick up the medications instead of the main pharmacy coz less crowded and it's true. Think now all congregate there liao.
Ya lor...really sians 1/2. Next visit also at Clinic B :( I asked the nurse why not Private Suite, again, she siams and said that Clinic B is more for pregnancy follow-up whereas Clinic D is for fertility :/

Loh I hearsay going leave on 6 Aug - 14 Aug. Something like that. We scheduled on 1 Aug delivery. Last Monday at 3.66kg liao. Did ctg scan. 64.10$. All okay. Heartbeat , movement , swee. Now complitating natural, csect. Worry e-csect then cost high.. I need advise

Ya!! U mummies are amazing! Going for #3! I surrender at 2 liao! But dr handsome say just keep the embryos in case we change our mind next time. I'm still left with 1 D3 & 1 Blast. Anyway, I'll be seeing him in 6 mths time coz during my post-op he can't do my pap smear coz there too dry due to bf, so yeah, can see him again else will be 2 years later! By then who knows he really go into pte practice or early retirement! haha
Private practice still got chance. Early retirement bo chance liaos. Then we can go to forced "close shop"

Loh I hearsay going leave on 6 Aug - 14 Aug. Something like that. We scheduled on 1 Aug delivery. Last Monday at 3.66kg liao. Did ctg scan. 64.10$. All okay. Heartbeat , movement , swee. Now complitating natural, csect. Worry e-csect then cost high.. I need advise
Ehhhh....that's quite a big-sized baby! 1 August very soon liaos! Think Loh will let your wife try natural 1st, if really cannot push out, e-c-sec....this one bo bian one, cos once the baby is distressed, off to the op theater liao...
Fee wise, maybe you can check with Bunny..

But are you bf? My fren say if still bf will go down very fast. Mine like still got the stubborn flab and I can't button my bottoms and some are like stuck at my thighs cannot go up!...damn sian!
I think breastfeeding's main benefit is to shrink the uterus though many reported that it helps to lose the extra weight. My SIL bf her children exclusively up till they are 18 months but her weight still stays at 90+kg. I am also still bf-ing now, but that extra spare tire still sits there happily. I think it depends on diet and is best to cut down on high salt, high sugar food and control intake of carbs.

Y Anyway, I'll be seeing him in 6 mths time coz during my post-op he can't do my pap smear coz there too dry due to bf, so yeah, can see him again else will be 2 years later!
Breastfeeding cannot do pap smear meh? He only told me got AF cannot do pap smear coz not accurate. He rescheduled me to see him in end Aug for the pap smear and he knows i am still breastfeeding le.
@towkayneo For your #1, did you do pap smear while you were still bf-ing ah?

Ya lor...really sians 1/2. Next visit also at Clinic B :( I asked the nurse why not Private Suite, again, she siams and said that Clinic B is more for pregnancy follow-up whereas Clinic D is for fertility :/
I think TPS undergoing reno le. That day walk past like cordon off liao.

Private practice still got chance. Early retirement bo chance liaos. Then we can go to forced "close shop"
Sian 1/2. I want my purple team le and prefers to be under him. More sian at the thought of it. You go ask him at your next visit la.

3.66kg? Quite big le. Must control diet abit till delivery coz the variance is +/- 200g. If too big very hard to push and might tear and need episiotomy. So 1 Aug your wife is scheduled to induce or csect?

Breastfeeding cannot do pap smear meh? He only told me got AF cannot do pap smear coz not accurate. He rescheduled me to see him in end Aug for the pap smear and he knows i am still breastfeeding le.

I did my pap smear 3 months after delivery while I was still breastfeeding for my #1. No issue.

Ehhhh....that's quite a big-sized baby! 1 August very soon liaos! Think Loh will let your wife try natural 1st, if really cannot push out, e-c-sec....this one bo bian one, cos once the baby is distressed, off to the op theater liao...
Fee wise, maybe you can check with Bunny..

Mine not accurate cos I am twin normal csect. Singleton emergency csect diff pricing.

Aiyo...sorry, this one I cannot remember ley...maybe have and then maybe no news means good news that kind of arrangement lo...

Sian 1/2. I want my purple team le and prefers to be under him. More sian at the thought of it. You go ask him at your next visit la.

He hor, if dun wan to say, he will go one big round one..I think should be quite safe for at least 3 years laa...

He said that he's Catholic, church-wise doesn't want to reveal (again, one big round), stay in Bkt Timah (doesn't want to reveal, one big round), drives a Mercs (doesn't want to reveal, one big round).

He must have felt that I am not a patient, more of a paparazzi.

No lei.... my parents etc also no say anything. How, if want to see
Good ley that your parents are not involved in this issue, else your wife will be more stressed up.

Think back, also no point la, to see fengshui at this stage to get the timing, cos for induced till give birth may be about 1-3 days thingy...most importantly is both mother & son are safe. That's the best fengshui liao

3.66kg? Quite big le. Must control diet abit till delivery coz the variance is +/- 200g. If too big very hard to push and might tear and need episiotomy. So 1 Aug your wife is scheduled to induce or csect?

Actually I like bigger babies - then yesterday I was asking THH roughly how heavy my #2 will be when he comes out. He said that heavier babies have the risk of diabetes in later life and more difficult to come out also. He said a good range would be 3-3.3kg. I was like "oh" :/ If can hit 4kg, why not right :p

He hor, if dun wan to say, he will go one big round one..I think should be quite safe for at least 3 years laa...

He said that he's Catholic, church-wise doesn't want to reveal (again, one big round), stay in Bkt Timah (doesn't want to reveal, one big round), drives a Mercs (doesn't want to reveal, one big round).

He must have felt that I am not a patient, more of a paparazzi.
But it's already very good that he tells you so much personal info le. He's prob trying to "protect" himself. I remembered reading somewhere that 1 doc was ever stalked by a patient in kkh. That one really power.

Actually I like bigger babies - then yesterday I was asking THH roughly how heavy my #2 will be when he comes out. He said that heavier babies have the risk of diabetes in later life and more difficult to come out also. He said a good range would be 3-3.3kg. I was like "oh" :/ If can hit 4kg, why not right :p
:eek::eek: 4kg? Buay sai la. Won't your arms break by the time he reaches 3-4months? My arms are almost breaking now le.

Good range of 3-3.3kg at which gestational period? Full term at 37w or 40w?

Ytd I had my wk36 check up. For the first time in my life so far, my bp shot up to 135/94, repeat reading 130/95. Hubby said maybe becoz I haven't been sleeping well, then doc shook head said no, that's for normal ppl. For preggy, if previous readings sui sui like me, has to be pregnancy induced hypertension. Must monitor. Haiz have to do blood test for risk of preeclampsia. But last night and this morn self measure again, all normal around 121/78 like all my previous readings.
Bb size at 2.9kg and dr said good size, can try natural. If bb too big, natural can be risky if got high bp. Actually I have been thinking if need to induce, I rather go for elective c sec ley, coz induce have high risk of emergency c sec and I dun like that idea :( Next Monday see doc again.

have to do blood test for risk of preeclampsia. But last night and this morn self measure again, all normal around 121/78 like all my previous readings.
Bb size at 2.9kg and dr said good size, can try natural. If bb too big, natural can be risky if got high bp. Actually I have been thinking if need to induce, I rather go for elective c sec ley, coz induce have high risk of emergency c sec and I dun like that idea :( Next Monday see doc again.
When would your BT result be out? 2.9kg is a very good weight at 36w. Why not wait for the results and see how?
I just wonder if you can schedule for elect csect at a date nearer to 40w and if ah girl decides to come out earlier then go for natural? You won't be slammed with the elect csect bill right?

Hi mine is elective c section with dr Loh and total bill including baby is $14000, single room

Another mother shared that her bill at tmc is $16000 emergency c premium single but doc is another doc

No lei.... my parents etc also no say anything. How, if want to see

If u are going for natural, u see the fengshui master now also no use, cos some ladies labour 3 hrs, some labour 30 hrs before popping. U should only see if u plan to c sect n they will give u a specific date n time. If natural, just see the fengshui master after the birth, n based on your bb's date n time of birth, he can see if there's any missing elements (fire/metal/water/earth etc) n recommend a name accordingly to make up for the missing elements.

Bbcrisp. I have not shortlist any name yet though. Chinese I got no idea at all. Possible to get master to select? Otherwise cannot do bc. With bc done, many things can settle like maid levy etc... any intro?

Bbcrisp. I have not shortlist any name yet though. Chinese I got no idea at all. Possible to get master to select? Otherwise cannot do bc. With bc done, many things can settle like maid levy etc... any intro?

Yes u just have to provide the date n time of birth for yourself, your wife n your bb n they will give u a few Chinese name suggestions. I used Hui Masters at Marine Parade. After getting the bc, I forwarded a copy to the maid agency, n they helped me submit to the relevant authority to qualify for the concessionary levy rate. Btw next year when u file for your income tax u can get the helper levy relief as well.

Ytd I had my wk36 check up. For the first time in my life so far, my bp shot up to 135/94, repeat reading 130/95. Hubby said maybe becoz I haven't been sleeping well, then doc shook head said no, that's for normal ppl. For preggy, if previous readings sui sui like me, has to be pregnancy induced hypertension. Must monitor. Haiz have to do blood test for risk of preeclampsia. But last night and this morn self measure again, all normal around 121/78 like all my previous readings.
Maybe u didn't sleep well so BP high. Continue to monitor. Mine was take many times still high. Once reach 190!

Maybe u didn't sleep well so BP high. Continue to monitor. Mine was take many times still high. Once reach 190!
190? That's veryx3 high! My highest was like 136 and was asked to take 3 to 4 times before it reaches 124.
But THH told me lack of sleep doesn't really cause the BP to shoot up. Usually there are other underlying reasons.

Hey How's ur babies? Started coo-ing liao?

My one also. Shoot until 135.:( she say she ganjiong. During ctg scan, drop to 121 ~. At home take also 120+. I was stressed sitting next waiting. Not sleeping well too, 5 times keep wake up toilet break

Back