Year 2016 IVF Mummy To-Be

By the way, ladies do u all take any milk powder? Can share what milk do u take?
No too sure whether is me only. During my nos.1, can stomach maternal milk powder. Came out big n heavy. No.2 cannot take the taste of milk powder. On off drink fresh milk (low fat type) Weight different abt 300g. But when I carry can feel the different. Nos.1 bone heavy. No.2 light. both my bb above 3kg at born

hi mommies, can I check for those who are under thh, may I know what kind of tests did thh arrange for you to check for any chromosome issue with baby? did he recommend any harmony or panorama blood test?

hi mommies, can I check for those who are under thh, may I know what kind of tests did thh arrange for you to check for any chromosome issue with baby? did he recommend any harmony or panorama blood test?
Usually he will ask you to go for the basic Oscar test first (determined by maternal age, blood test result and baby nasal bone and neck thickness). If you happen to get not-so-ideal results, he will order for a more detailed test..

Erm... i oso duno when le coz i shave their heads even before the hairs start to fall off. :D But it doesn't look nice for sure with patches of hair.

Ya, the postpartum hait loss is another sucky stage lor. Mine started ard 4m pp and i am super scared that i will have a bald patch somehow somewhere!!! :mad::mad:

I go n chop of my long hair lor cos scare long will make the dropping of hair/no time do treatment = alots of fly away hair....very messy my hair ...

Mine at this moment not a lot. I never dye my hair. + now BF I think better don't dye first. I trimed my hair n make it thinner before going for delivery. Not too short. Still can tie up during confinement. Hot hot.

My hair dresser said can dye organic kinda of for hair but same as u..I also thinking bf better put on hold 1st....

I go n chop of my long hair lor cos scare long will make the dropping of hair/no time do treatment = alots of fly away hair....very messy my hair ...

Ya, long hair will cause more hair loss cos of the weight...haiz, it's hard to be a hot mommy hor?

How is the twin babe? :)

Wahhh hv take picture w him...tt Time I post ops visit never bring bb along cos hubby not free to sent n fetch so bo bian I go alone as quite a handful if no one help me wen go out...would love to take a picture n show bb next time d Dr tt deliver him...ha

Handling twins is really not easy esp my girl has reflux and is colicky! No choice...just gota bite my teeth and hope that she outgrow this period soon.

Yeah, brought babies out to take pix with him. Partly also coz no one to take care of them. We do have a helper but she can break like 6 items within 9 weeks with us. And when my hubby was telling her to be more careful and what if she breaks the babies legs or arms, she can just smile back!! So will only let her handle and help my mum when the kiddos are 3 or 4 months. In a way the outing is like our 1st so it's a "confidence training" outing for us! haha...subsequently, we have been going out every Sat to less crowded malls or coffee joints. Last time when I'm working I look forward to weekends coz I can laze and sleep at home. Now I look forward to weekends so that I can go out (despite being sleep deprived) and take a breather & be away from the helper! haha

Ya, long hair will cause more hair loss cos of the weight...haiz, it's hard to be a hot mommy hor?

Hahaha..ya..but I saw 1 of my frd (not so close 1) she preggy super hot ley..

I saw her photo post on fb...Long dye blond hair with curls n always dress up when gg out...compare to her I am like those Korean ajumma with short curly dark+grey hair and a pair of dark panda eyes ....:confused:

I can't remember even when was the last time I put on make-up when gg out

I saw her photo post on fb...Long dye blond hair with curls n always dress up when gg out...compare to her I am like those Korean ajumma with short curly dark+grey hair and a pair of dark panda eyes ....:confused:

Actually it's really all about effort. Just tell yourself you want to look good and don't want to look like some yellow-faced auntie, trust me, you'll make an effort to doll up a little. At least some light foundation, blusher and eyeliner & you're good to go!

Last time when I'm working I look forward to weekends coz I can laze and sleep at home. Now I look forward to weekends so that I can go out (despite being sleep deprived) and take a breather & be away from the helper! haha

Yup ...really have no choice but to bite the bullet n grin teeth to go thro the phase of baby growing up..

But hey once babies reciprocate our effort w a smile n cooing (when they around 2month ++ ) ...every night feeding,puking all over us at times,pooing on my finger wen wipe butt during diaper changing (esp boy occasionally treat me "drink tea" wen change diaper) n so many more moments of difficulties make it all worth while. ..

Lucky u hv a helper (despite her being not tt capable) but still better then nothing ...n totally agreed w u now I look forward to Weekend wen hubby not working can bring us for a short walk,makan n etc...cos felt totally cut off from the world ...

When's a good time to start post natal massage? I'm coming to 8 weeks pp and I forgot to ask dr handsome during my post ops review. My external stitches are definitely fine. Internally when I press I feel kinda sore? I still put on my binder religiously when I'm at home. But the ML say after 3rd week can but I kiasi! Any input? haha

Yup ...really have no choice but to bite the bullet n grin teeth to go thro the phase of baby growing up..

But hey once babies reciprocate our effort w a smile n cooing (when they around 2month ++ ) ...every night feeding,puking all over us at times,pooing on my finger wen wipe butt during diaper changing (esp boy occasionally treat me "drink tea" wen change diaper) n so many more moments of difficulties make it all worth while. ..

Lucky u hv a helper (despite her being not tt capable) but still better then nothing ...n totally agreed w u now I look forward to Weekend wen hubby not working can bring us for a short walk,makan n etc...cos felt totally cut off from the world ...

Yeah, no complains despite all that u mentioned above!! haha....after all we've taken a different route from others to have the precious ones in our arms so I guess we do see things differently and do not take them for granted. They'll be 8 weeks this Fri so I'm looking forward to have more interaction with them. But that means very fast they'll grow out of the infant stage! So contradicting hor! haha

Hmmm....I wouldn't say that my helper is not capable. Infact she's quite smart and a lot of initiative, BUT very keh-kiang & tam-jiak! Other than that like household chores, cooking & hygiene still acceptable. Just that her keh-kiangness is a bit turn off and we don't want her to take matters into her own hands when dealing with the babies. Shall see how it goes first.

So you've not having any help with your bb?

Hahaha...how she maintains her blonde hair? Hope she never do any touch-ups during pregnancy...

I know some mommies bo chup, manicure, pedicure, dye hair, heels during pregnancy...

When's a good time to start post natal massage? I'm coming to 8 weeks pp and I forgot to ask dr handsome during my post ops review. My external stitches are definitely fine. Internally when I press I feel kinda sore? I still put on my binder religiously when I'm at home. But the ML say after 3rd week can but I kiasi! Any input? haha
If you are really scared, maybe don't massage the tummy area?

Yeah, no complains despite all that u mentioned above!! haha....after all we've taken a different route from others to have the precious ones in our arms so I guess we do see things differently and do not take them for granted. They'll be 8 weeks this Fri so I'm looking forward to have more interaction with them. But that means very fast they'll grow out of the infant stage! So contradicting hor!

So you've not having any help with your bb?

Haha ..I also contradicting like u...n ya they grow up real fast! Wow your bubs 8ww Le? They must be super cute n interactive !

Oh at least your helper is of sum help...slowly train her den...

No helper coz My mum help me take care during the day so I can sleep for my "nite shift" ...at 1st quite tough but now as bub grow, know his pattern liao ..can manage slightly better...:)

Piglet02 recommended a massage service after birth n I email them...

They mentioned mus do ASAP cos me 3 month liao after birth also never do yet..They said 4-5 month not effective Le. ..

Hahaha...how she maintains her blonde hair? Hope she never do any touch-ups during pregnancy...

I know some mommies bo chup, manicure, pedicure, dye hair, heels during pregnancy...

She did touch up of cos I see her hair keep changing color...maybe is those organic dye she did? Not sure although..ha..

By the way, ladies do u all take any milk powder? Can share what milk do u take?
I have been taking the Nespray full cream milk. I have tried the samples of almost all brands of mummy milk powder and they are all too sweet for me while I have issue of flatulance with fresh milk.

For me, my masseur do 10-14days after c sect. Tummy area she go soften/ light in it. I already complete my 1st package (7sessions). Now 2nd package going for slimming heehee. During confinement I looking forward for massage. Help to remove my tummy wind, body aching n Tighten my tummy. I lost 1kg from my pre pregnancy weight from the massage

Hi babe, Mdm Rokiah whom I engaged from Traditional & Holistic Post-Natal Centre (jamu massage.com) advised for c sec, she did prefer her patrons to do post natal massage no earlier than 1 month. Even so, she said should need to check condition of the wound healing before proceeding and if needed wait 1.5 to 2 months then start massage.

But like that tummy will still be bulging out rite? Do they massage the thighs too?? hahaha....I want to fit into my pre-preg clothes ASAP!!!
Let the masseur know u have csect. They will massage the whole body. Then bind your tummy with a very long cloth. Normally I do in the morning ard 11am. My masseur ask me to remove next day 4am to have better effect. But I usually want to shower at evening time ard 8pm. I will remove.

Income tax lor. This yr I tiok 500+. Mrs. 1.1k....... so wondering after July dun noe iras accept or not. Arbo bo hua

Income tax rebate is for the following year, not the year of birth. If not those popping in Dec lagi more bo hua right?

Income tax lor. This yr I tiok 500+. Mrs. 1.1k....... so wondering after July dun noe iras accept or not. Arbo bo hua
Aiya..work out w your missus lo, there's this working mother rebate which can take off the bulk of the tax..then if there's the grandparent relief also

Oh no, was at clinic B and it's so different from TPS..though the patients are cleared quite fast and there are enough seats for us, there is no free kopi & soft lights. Vitamin collection is at pharmacy@A and its crowded to the max :( plus the staff are so slow-mo here.

He did not answer to my Q directly when I asked him if it would be permanently at B..Sians 1/2

Oh no, was at clinic B and it's so different from TPS..though the patients are cleared quite fast and there are enough seats for us, there is no free kopi & soft lights. Vitamin collection is at pharmacy@A and its crowded to the max :( plus the staff are so slow-mo here.

He did not answer to my Q directly when I asked him if it would be permanently at B..Sians 1/2
Then ask whether is he going back to TPS?

Yes my hair is thick even before pregnancy. So have to do scalp care. Now doing confinement still using scalp care shampoo n serum. Plan to do a scalp treatment after confinement. My no.1 time, my hair drop at 4th mth and took abt 2-3mths to normalize.
can use serum ah?? same for bm? i now havent go back to facial n so many months didnt cut hair!!

Actually i am more concerned, is it cos he may be leaving? I hope not. Cos i noticed he was placed in a ulu part of clinic B...

Then ask whether is he going back to TPS?
I don't think he's going back to TPS though he never said so - he only said his permanent workstation is at clinic D cos I asked him why there are no pix in his clinic B and his printer kept giving him probs

Actually i am more concerned, is it cos he may be leaving? I hope not. Cos i noticed he was placed in a ulu part of clinic B...
Abt a yr ago, i ever asked him if he had plans to leave for private practice. His answer to me was a clear No due to some calling. I seriously hope there isn't a change of plan coz i am pinning my hopes on him for my next cycle. Anyone seeing him soon can sound him out again? *worried*

Abt a yr ago, i ever asked him if he had plans to leave for private practice. His answer to me was a clear No due to some calling. I seriously hope there isn't a change of plan coz i am pinning my hopes on him for my next cycle. Anyone seeing him soon can sound him out again? *worried*
I will see him again in 1-2 weeks' time. I forgot to make payment and get the next appointment date after getting my vitamins. I may also be planning to Chiong for another baby in 1-2 years' time. If he leaves for private, my pocket is going to have a big hole

I will see him again in 1-2 weeks' time. I forgot to make payment and get the next appointment date after getting my vitamins. I may also be planning to Chiong for another baby in 1-2 years' time. If he leaves for private, my pocket is going to have a big hole
Salute u all going nos.3.

If he leaves for private, my pocket is going to have a big hole
So late still mai koon? Ur baby coming soon liao, but "stock up" on your sleep.

Ya, if he leaves, sure big hole in pocket coz hubs already decided to follow wherever he goes. But that is provided we knows where he's going if he is indeed leaving. I oso doubt he is leaving since he is already sitting on kkh exco and is considered quite a high achievement at his age. But still must pray hard that he stays in kk.

So late still mai koon? Ur baby coming soon liao, but "stock up" on your sleep.

Ya, if he leaves, sure big hole in pocket coz hubs already decided to follow wherever he goes. But that is provided we knows where he's going if he is indeed leaving. I oso doubt he is leaving since he is already sitting on kkh exco and is considered quite a high achievement at his age. But still must pray hard that he stays in kk.
Ya, going to zzz soon - muz quickly stock up on my pathetic "me-time" else it's non-existent.

I think stay positive - so long as it within these 3 years, we should be quite safe.

Back