Ways to lighten skin at private areas

Don't do this kind of things, lah... it is not like our face, where we look at it so much. It is not worth the money and the attention (from you and from the people examining or giving treatment). Also, that is a very sensitive area... If there is no medical problem, then it is no problem. Don't fix where there is no problem.

Everyone has areas they are not happy with. In some extreme cases, it is clinical (mentally ill) - i.e. the cases of people needing too much plastic surgery, boob jobs, etc.

While I understand why some people feel very strongly to "make themselves beautiful"... it is a slippery slope, and the list could be never ending. I think everyone should learn to love their natural body - beauty is from the brain and the heart, not the "what you see"... better to cultivate the real beauty and spend the money on a holiday, a great meal, or even a good massage!

Hello chubby..there are a few ways u can do so..just go to youtube and u get the answers! Type ways to lightenive personally tried the potato n lemon method. it works for me. hope u benefit frm the vid. oh ya, always pat dry the area after urinating.

Hi Mummies, like to check if there is any whitening creams or treatment in clinics to lighten pubic area?
Hihi... everybody hs diff way to make demselvez looked beautiful... bt its all fm within... :) true like natallia82 suggested fm utube n lemon helps lighten bt dun use it often.. it will turn out damaging ur skin tho..:)
I cn recommend u dis oil 010..its gd n dont cost u a penny.. can try contact [email protected] sells dis oil..n it really wrks on me

I only used dermalmd intimate lightening serum to lighten skin at private areas i used this serum on areolas, all intimate areas, and face. It lightened the severe dark spots on my face and chest considerably, (I'm a tough critic of my self image), cleared up acne on face and butt, and breakouts completely stopped! Lines around my lips diminished (ex smoker), and I am so hooked on this I will never be without!

The skin in private areas are typically very sensitive so while home remedies like lemon can help, they should not be done very often to avoid damages. Some topical ointments are available but if you use them wrong, you'd end up having damaged and darker skin instead :/ I'd say go to a professional instead. The treatments are safer since they're tailored to your skin and condition, and the results are much faster. Again, if you're looking for a good plastic surgeon or doctor for these treatments, I'd recommend my friend Dr Leo Kah Woon.

Helped my bikini area lightened but it's too few. It says use twice a day for the best result so I used Intimate Lightening Serum of Dermalmd twice a day but just lasted 1 week on me! Otherwise really a good product, the scent and it's not strong my skin is sensitive but it works just fine on me. It didn't damage any of my skin not like the other bleaching cream I uses recently. I'll probably buy more next time but not always cuz it's kind of rip-off. Sorry. But it works anyway! I guess as long as it works right?!

Back