IVF/ICSI Support Group

Hello cycle buddies after et, do u all feel ur heartbeat suddenly beat faster? On n off kind
I didnt notice... But I have other weird symptom, been going to the toilet 3 times today. But no loose stools. Just felt tummy ache and went. When I'm the type easily constipated. Haha...

I didnt notice... But I have other weird symptom, been going to the toilet 3 times today. But no loose stools. Just felt tummy ache and went. When I'm the type easily constipated. Haha...

I used to poo daily.. Ytd morning till now nv poo lo... But keep wake up to pee can wake up up to 3 times

My tummy feels weird but constipated. Feel like eating but appetite not as good. Wonder if it's the OHSS kicking in again. My stomach still bloated towards evening.
My appetite is good leh... In fact I get hungry quite easily... Don't feel very bloated also.

Experienced light cramps here and there through out the day. But no implantation bleeding whatsoever so perhaps it's just aftermath from ET.

I actually feel very normal. Is that okay or too early to tell? >.<

I used to poo daily.. Ytd morning till now nv poo lo... But keep wake up to pee can wake up up to 3 times
I did experienced more peeing but not at night... Had nightmare but think cos I was too heaty. Took chicken essence in morning and black chicken soup in the afternoon. Then couldn't slp well after the nightmare. Worried about my embie. It's those times in the night you feel more vulnerable hence my mind started running wild.

Have to say black chic soup is power. I felt very warm even with Aircon. My MIL made that for me which I didn't realized she was going to do so. So quite happy she did. Saved me a lot of trouble cos I'm a novice cook.

I did experienced more peeing but not at night... Had nightmare but think cos I was too heaty. Took chicken essence in morning and black chicken soup in the afternoon. Then couldn't slp well after the nightmare. Worried about my embie. It's those times in the night you feel more vulnerable hence my mind started running wild.

Have to say black chic soup is power. I felt very warm even with Aircon. My MIL made that for me which I didn't realized she was going to do so. So quite happy she did.

Black chic soup with what? Cos i drink black chic soup wif red dates and goji dun feel warm lei.. But my tummy cramp jus now already 6plus tats y i wake up early? U experience any?

My appetite is good leh... In fact I get hungry quite easily... Don't feel very bloated also.

Experienced light cramps here and there through out the day. But no implantation bleeding whatsoever so perhaps it's just aftermath from ET.

I actually feel very normal. Is that okay or too early to tell? >.<
Haha!!! My appetite aso very good lei.. Easily hungry.. But if my hb bring something i dun like i will sad.. Haha

Haha!!! My appetite aso very good lei.. Easily hungry.. But if my hb bring something i dun like i will sad.. Haha
You ladies still feel bloated? I suspect my OHSS still around. This morning wake up a bit nausea and feel like puking. Can't be so fast preggie symptoms.

Cramps also on off and no matter which angle I choose to ly when sleeping like not comfortable and got some backache. Oh ya I got some white discharge since yesterday as well.

You ladies still feel bloated? I suspect my OHSS still around. This morning wake up a bit nausea and feel like puking. Can't be so fast preggie symptoms.

Cramps also on off and no matter which angle I choose to ly when sleeping like not comfortable and got some backache. Oh ya I got some white discharge since yesterday as well.

I dun feel bloated.. I start to haf white discharge since ytd too.. I got no nausea feeling lei.. U still got take ur med?

Black chic soup with what? Cos i drink black chic soup wif red dates and goji dun feel warm lei.. But my tummy cramp jus now already 6plus tats y i wake up early? U experience any?
I think my MIL threw in like ginseng and dangui too... Prob a bit too much... She said to drink once a week enough else I may not be able to take it and I think she's right. I tend to get heaty easily...

I had this recurring pain in the right side of my lower abdomen yday... Then once in the centre. But only lasting for short whiles and went away. A couple of times I went toilet so I'm not sure if the pain is related.

I think my MIL threw in like ginseng and dangui too... Prob a bit too much... She said to drink once a week enough else I may not be able to take it and I think she's right. I tend to get heaty easily...

I had this recurring pain in the right side of my lower abdomen yday... Then once in the centre. But only lasting for short whiles and went away. A couple of times I went toilet so I'm not sure if the pain is related.

I got the urge to eat maggie mee ahahaha!

Wah 29.. I complain pain to him.. He smile say cos i retrieve 19.. He say the more u retreive the more pain it is.. Mayb tats y u still pain? But on n off my back will feel sng..
Lol no wonder I not pain. But the ache on the right side of my lower abdomen seems to tally with the position of my right ovary instead of my uterus plus it is a dull pain so Im suspecting it's not implantation related but my right ovary could be still acting up.

You all abstain from coffee entirely? My hub just drank for breakfast...I'm fighting hard to resist the temptation!
I don't really need coffee if I'm not at work. Somemore I'm supposed to nap more these days. I already find that difficult, let alone with caffeine. Lol

when it's spotting, it's brownish...now it is dark red with a little clots
Anne, there's 2 more days. Could be clearing of old blood? Be positive but be mentally prepared too...

That's how my hubby and I have decided to manage our emotions during this 2ww. I sing and talk to my embie but at the back of my mind, I'm prepared to have to try again. Esp since this is my first cycle. I'm quite a practical person and not like unpleasant surprises so I explore all possibilities first.

Stay patient and let us know k. Who knows , maybe not like what you think... :)

Anne, there's 2 more days. Could be clearing of old blood? Be positive but be mentally prepared too...

That's how my hubby and I have decided to manage our emotions during this 2ww. I sing and talk to my embie but at the back of my mind, I'm prepared to have to try again. Esp since this is my first cycle. I'm quite a practical person and not like unpleasant surprises so I explore all possibilities first.

Stay patient and let us know k. Who knows , maybe not like what you think... :)
Hahaha!! I dunno wat to talk to my embie.. I jus my embie mummy feed u strawberry milk.. Hahaha

Hahaha!! I dunno wat to talk to my embie.. I jus my embie mummy feed u strawberry milk.. Hahaha
Lol hb and me started calling it baby. And ya refer to ourselves as mummy daddy. I used my teddy bear "sing" to it twinkle little stars, London bridge is falling down. Then I realized I quite outdated. Today mb I'll go find some Barney songs on YouTube. Haha.

My hb said the embie don't like stools so keep making me pass it out. Haha...

Lol hb and me started calling it baby. And ya refer to ourselves as mummy daddy. I used my teddy bear "sing" to it twinkle little stars, London bridge is falling down. Then I realized I quite outdated. Today mb I'll go find some Barney songs on YouTube. Haha.

My hb said the embie don't like stools so keep making me pass it out. Haha...
My hb nv talk to my bb till now lei.. Lol!! He say still early to talk.. Faint.. My nieces love wheels on the bus.. Everytime i on for them they very happy

My hb nv talk to my bb till now lei.. Lol!! He say still early to talk.. Faint.. My nieces love wheels on the bus.. Everytime i on for them they very happy
Ha ok, I'll go google for that.

My hb also think I crazy but he give in lah. He also hope for the embie to stay.

Hi, I used menopur high dose 375iu as I was slow responder, but had no side effects.
However never tried saizen before.

Hi durga, this is the first time I used menopur. I had saizen for my previous cycle and I am fine. I guess it could be that I am sick n not becos of the jab. Thanks lady.:)

Babe, dangui really not suitable. In fact it is one of the herb to avoid esp in early pregnancy or throughout if pregnancy is unstable. It causes blood heat and may facilitate bleeding de. Better check with tcm doc before you take any Chinese herbs ya. All the best. Jia you

Babe, dangui really not suitable. In fact it is one of the herb to avoid esp in early pregnancy or throughout if pregnancy is unstable. It causes blood heat and may facilitate bleeding de. Better check with tcm doc before you take any Chinese herbs ya. All the best. Jia you
Oops okok thanks DawnBB. I better double check. Maybe I also got the Chinese herb wrong.

Just told hb, he gonna tell MIL to stop making the soup. Anyway I think the chicken essence is good enough for me. Maybe I 不受补。
Ur mil very gd lei.. I guess my mil till now still dunno i do ivf.. Cos tat time i told her i wan to do ivf.. Her reply back to me is eeee yerrr!! Hear le make me fedup!! Den after tat tell me dun do cos he scare her son pocket 1 big hole

Just had ER done today. After light lunch, the cramps started. So so painful and very bloated. I know must drink lots of water and eat lots of protein rich food. I just hope it won't affect the ET...

Just told hb, he gonna tell MIL to stop making the soup. Anyway I think the chicken essence is good enough for me. Maybe I 不受补。
Don't forget get your HB to convey in a nice way or maybe she can cook without herbs. Sometimes men too direct can create misunderstanding.

Ur mil very gd lei.. I guess my mil till now still dunno i do ivf.. Cos tat time i told her i wan to do ivf.. Her reply back to me is eeee yerrr!! Hear le make me fedup!! Den after tat tell me dun do cos he scare her son pocket 1 big hole
Wah! Then I hope you BFP and show her! My MIL 好心做坏事though. I feel bad for turning her down but I think my hb even more worried. Called me when I texted him. Lol.

Back