Prof PC Wong - IVF with Norethisterone

I totally agree with u.
Ever since my 1st stim till my ET, every word that come out from his mouth is 'VERY GOOD'
And my last visit 3days after ET was to check my tummy if its bloated he also tell me 'VERY GOOD'
& im now 5wks+ preggy!
Have trust in Prof. He can make wonders.

Love to hear him say VERY GOOD. That is enough.. No need talk so much.. Cos he really meant very good. If no good, he wont say good..

Congrats!! n grabbing ur baby dusts.. :)

yup!! i also scared he might be angry! like why we bother to see him if we don't trust him lol!!

so did the herbs help your stims and egg quality? respond well?

During my first fresh, I didn't take TCM meds with stimms but for my second fresh, I did. My results were better but I cannot ascertain whether the TCM meds helped in any significant way. I did acupuncture for 3 days in a row during my stimms as well :)

@ylgoh Yes first FET. ER in early this month but freeze all. Same thoughts! Maybe i can ask next fri. I am praying my embies will survive the thaw. Let's jiayou!
Today is my day 16 of my Med duno y having cramps like after ER that kind of cramps. Have u encounter this?

Today is my day 16 of my Med duno y having cramps like after ER that kind of cramps. Have u encounter this?

Today is my d9 of the med. did not experience cramp yet though. Iszit very serious cramp? If yes, maybe u would like to check with chr?

@Dreamscometrue, i seem to remember reading u posted b4 that u have used ovidrel as trigger for one of ur cycle. Do u remember what progesterone support Prof prescibed for u that same cycle?

@Dreamscometrue, i seem to remember reading u posted b4 that u have used ovidrel as trigger for one of ur cycle. Do u remember what progesterone support Prof prescibed for u that same cycle?
Crinone gel. U? Actually he did say 1 tube of crinone is equivalent to don't know how many white pills.. So if wanna cut cost can use the white pills instead.. But just abit more troublesome

Crinone gel. U? Actually he did say 1 tube of crinone is equivalent to don't know how many white pills.. So if wanna cut cost can use the white pills instead.. But just abit more troublesome

Same crinone. CHR nurse told me only 1 tube of crinone is needed per day. I quite shocked with this low dosage.
Cos last fresh triggered w suprefact, i got 6 white balls, 2 pink pill n 1 tube crinone per day. So not secure with 1 tube only.

Actually prof was intending to use suprefact, but i find it cumbersome- so ask if can change to ovidrel. Cos pen easier to use.

Ur ovidrel is request one or prof auto give?

(btw- saw ur post asking kkh trigger jab, guess u wont like it. It is pain! Like the proluton jab.. N got to travel to clinic to jab. If ER is noon, then got to go clinic in middle of night. I was fr kkh n did my trigger at 130AM!! )

Same crinone. CHR nurse told me only 1 tube of crinone is needed per day. I quite shocked with this low dosage.
Cos last fresh triggered w suprefact, i got 6 white balls, 2 pink pill n 1 tube crinone per day. So not secure with 1 tube only.

Actually prof was intending to use suprefact, but i find it cumbersome- so ask if can change to ovidrel. Cos pen easier to use.

Ur ovidrel is request one or prof auto give?

(btw- saw ur post asking kkh trigger jab, guess u wont like it. It is pain! Like the proluton jab.. N got to travel to clinic to jab. If ER is noon, then got to go clinic in middle of night. I was fr kkh n did my trigger at 130AM!! )
To me pain is ok, cos bo bian.. It's the Travelling down at wee hours which is crazy.. Second fresh I was auto given ovidrel

During my first fresh, I didn't take TCM meds with stimms but for my second fresh, I did. My results were better but I cannot ascertain whether the TCM meds helped in any significant way. I did acupuncture for 3 days in a row during my stimms as well :)

i've been doing acupuncture every single day since my stims lor.. except sunday when the clinic close.. lol. anything for a bubs!!!

Every single day..! Impressive... Wont over-acupuncture one right? I only go daily nearer ER..

no idea leh? tcm doctor recommended. prof said go ahead. so i went ahead. i just feel like i am getting poked alot everyday lor, doing 3 jabs myself and then acupuncture is at least 12-16 needles again.

i did my second scan last fri, and so far so good, follies growing well and quite consistent size. lining also thickening well, was already 9mm after 8 days of stims. expecting to trigger on mon or tues already. so i can't say for sure the acupuncture worked, but it didn't harm i guess! :)

Both my trigger also at around 12 midnight.. Ya also on 1 tube of crinone. Which stage are u at now?
So imagine if trigger at 12midnight n need to go down clinic to do... to n fro home 1am.. Next day need to go work.. Body will be so tired..like tt how will produce quality eggs.. My opinion lah..

Me doing trigger shot tonight..

i'm going to trigger with suprefact later, anyone else trigger with suprefact too? what's the difference btwn the different triggers??

and then the nurse told me that i have to be on so many different support.. abit shocked! seems more ma fan than jabbing during the stims!

Today is my day 19 of Mercilon as I having fibroids and I have pelvic pain/ pressure sometimes cramps suspects my fibroids had growth bigger. Anyone experience the same?

Today is my day 19 of Mercilon as I having fibroids and I have pelvic pain/ pressure sometimes cramps suspects my fibroids had growth bigger. Anyone experience the same?

I am on Day 3 of Mercilon today. I heard it can cause cyst to grow? So far I have no symptoms.

Actually, what's the rationale for having to take mercilon + day14 jab? I heard from my friends at KK that they start on progynova straight away.

Does anyone experience weight gain when taking Mercilon? Within two days, I have gained 1kg and there's no drastic change to my diet or lifestyle.

Haha!i gained 2kg the whole cycle. Lol
Hi hi... I bfp-ed under Prof Wong on my first fresh cycle in 2013. :D Congrats for your pregnancy and have a safe and smooth pregnancy!

I am planning to start natural FET soon, hopefully in August. So I read it would be done by Dr Lim cos Prof is away? Hmmm.....

Anyone knows that is the FET procedure? Thanks.

Yes yes I gain 1kg after the Mercilon. Experience cramps on day 16 to day 19 now ok. Yesterday was my last dose for Mercilon. Now waiting menses to come.
Ying1163 have u done the transfer?
Nope...initially was on natural cycle...then went for a few scans but follicles still small...so change to medicated cycle...estimated transfer will be in Sep:)

@Ying1163 @ylgoh @kukuangelia I have no bloating so I am wondering where that weight gain came from haha I have only taken 5 days of mercilon and my weight gain is already 1Kg! Did you lose the weight after you completed 21 days of mercilon?

Prof says I have PCOS and I am wondering if it will affect egg quality. Anyone with PCOS and BFP'ed here?

Hi hi... I bfp-ed under Prof Wong on my first fresh cycle in 2013. :D Congrats for your pregnancy and have a safe and smooth pregnancy!

I am planning to start natural FET soon, hopefully in August. So I read it would be done by Dr Lim cos Prof is away? Hmmm.....

Anyone knows that is the FET procedure? Thanks.
Thanks cheeka.
All the best to you.

@Ying1163 @ylgoh @kukuangelia I have no bloating so I am wondering where that weight gain came from haha I have only taken 5 days of mercilon and my weight gain is already 1Kg! Did you lose the weight after you completed 21 days of mercilon?

Prof says I have PCOS and I am wondering if it will affect egg quality. Anyone with PCOS and BFP'ed here?
Ive bloating even after ER. But after D3 onwards, i kept farting and bloatedness subside. However with flat tummy, i managed to bfp.
I supposed my good appetite come from huge hormone growth. Haha!

I BFP with twins for my FET but lost both at week 5 and 7 :(

There are successful stories here too! But it seems like here is not as active as the other IVF thread
Hi dear, im sorry for your loses
Im hoping to know more successful ivf mtb here. But yes, the response doesnt seems good. Haha!

Hi babe, no idea.
Even until wk7 pregnant, my appetite is still good. Last checkup on wk6+2, baby is 3cm.
That's good.
Have a smooth pregnancy ahead. U under FET also? Now waiting menses to come but now is 3rd days after the mercilon completed course still havent come. :(

That's good.
Have a smooth pregnancy ahead. U under FET also? Now waiting menses to come but now is 3rd days after the mercilon completed course still havent come. :(

Ylgoh, i know right! So excited! I jus had my jab on butt ytd! How many do u intend to transfer when u signed the consent? I wrote 2 :)

That's good.
Thanks dear.
Whats mercilon btw? Isit the pill to be taken on 18th day of mense?

Can choose how many to transfer? Pc wong only allow 1 ET for me.

Chr nurse say i can choose 1 or 2. Pc wong suggest 1. But i jus put 2 leh, since my ET gonna be by Dr Lim and not pc wong

Do u know the grades of ur blastos? Those being freeze and transferred?

Finally my awaited menses come on Saturday night. Monday gonna to call CHR to confirm whether tomorrow is a must go down for blood test. Then I will be last stage of medicated for progyagana.

Reactions: ohy
Today will start my progyona medicine. And if everything go smoothly my ET will be on 13 or 14 Aug. Anyone having the same?

Back