2017 Jan EDD

You should start looking for one. There are a few options:
1) CL to do over CNY (FULL 28 days) i was quoted around 3.6k
2) CL to do a shorted confinement. that meaning 2.8k prorated

Some of the CL i contacted do not even want to do over CNY. eventually we got PEM for the CL given the benefit from them over freelance CL and rule/regulation are already in placed

Hiya, sorry for delayed reply. Im also engaging the CL from PEM, meeting up with the consultant to sign the contract next week. This is my first kid, hopefully the CL is really a good one.

Im taking the package that ends on 21 Jan, cheaper. If i give birth early then the CL will complete full 28 days. If give birth on 3rd Jan then will end on 21 Jan. The package over CNY period is quite exp.

hi can anyone add me? [email protected] thank you!! also can anyone advise whether oscar or panorama test would be better? its my first kid and i am clueless!!

Last edited:
hi can anyone add me? [email protected] thank you!! also can anyone advise whether oscar or panorama test would be better? its my first kid and i am clueless!!

HI Jaslyn, it really depends on ur comfort level and age. Oscar scans r abt 85% accuracy (decreases with mom's age) whilst the NIPT is 99%. IMHO, if u r below 35 yo, then prob u cld stick to Oscar first and if results unfav (touch wood!), u can always go for NIPT aft. :)

Hello! My EDD is 14Jan, and my email is [email protected]

Still waiting for my harmony test results! Hopefully will know this week. :)

And omg, my morning sickness is better but still I'm feeling so averse to food... And I'm always hungry.

HI Jaslyn, it really depends on ur comfort level and age. Oscar scans r abt 85% accuracy (decreases with mom's age) whilst the NIPT is 99%. IMHO, if u r below 35 yo, then prob u cld stick to Oscar first and if results unfav (touch wood!), u can always go for NIPT aft. :)

thank you for your advice! took the oscar and im at the low risk range!! ;p

Hello everyone!

I am quite new to this forum.
Last year Oct I had a miscarriage and now was given a second chance to have second pregnancy...so far so good for 1st 3 months :) *fingers crossed*

Do add me into fb chat ([email protected]) ... happy to get to know all of you. :)

Cheers,
Noob mom

Hi i have requested to be added into the Jan 2017 mummies fb group, but so far no reply :( Does anyone that is already in the fb group knows if they have stop accepting people?

Thanks in advance.

Hi all. I have added all who requested to join the Facebook group. Those who still want to join, you can pm me your Facebook email address or just leave as a comment in this thread.

For those who keep having problems joining, please add Hayley Chong as a Friend and pm her to ask to add you into the group. Www.facebook.com/Hayley.chong.9406

You might also want the join the Facebook group 2017 SG Mummies and Daddies
Hi mummies we got to add or pm her in fb :)

Hi All! Everyone who have given your facebook email address to be added into facebook has been added. You have to go and check your email to accept the invite. Remember you have to give your facebook email (ie the address you use to log in to facebook). There are more than 70 people yet to accept invite!

Hi All! Everyone who have given your facebook email address to be added into facebook has been added. You have to go and check your email to accept the invite. Remember you have to give your facebook email (ie the address you use to log in to facebook). There are more than 70 people yet to accept invite!
Hi...i try accepting but it said its added but i dont see the grp.

Hi! I am from may 2016 mummy group. I m having my confinement now and would like to recommend my current confinement lady if anyone needs cl. She is very good and will be with me till end of may. Please pm me if you would like to engage her and know more about her daily duties.
hi pinky, I am sourcing for confinement lady... able to share urs?? what is the charges??

My friend engaged my CL last month, it was $2600. So i dunno if there will be an increase whether i deliver in Dec or Jan or not. But because she and my mum are friends and we recommended her to a few friends and relatives, she said she will give us some discount.. hahaha
hi kay... care to share the contact??

Hello ladies! I'm new to this thread.

Anyone considering confinement food catering? My #1 is due on 25 Jan, can't get a CL either.. I've looked through a few catering companies and most of them just stop work for 4 days for CNY only

Hi my EDD is 16 Jan 2017
Please add me: [email protected]

Hi Ornjira_chu,

Did not receive any emails or notification via facebook. Can check if its added successfully? Tks.

Back