Looking for stay-in helper for mobile female elderly (2 weeks)

shandyK

Hi everyone,

Looking for a female stay-in helper to look after 88 yrs old female elderly from 1 Nov - 14 Nov 2016. The helper need to bathe and cook for her. Do some simple house cleaning for 3-room flat and 2 persons' laundry. The elderly can walk, eat, go toilet by herself. Salary S$1,000+.

Please PM me if you are keen or you have any recommendations. Thanks in advance!

Thanks frog.

What I need is a 24hrs stay in helper. Nursing home nurse may not do so and even yes, it will cost a bomb.

It is not easy to find a stay-in helper. For 2 weeks, if this is my relative, I would call up every other relative (and also friends) I know, and beg them do that favor (and pay them a suitable fee). They could come and if possible, even bring along their own helper. That would be option one.

Option 2 would be asking the same group of person if they could spare their existing helper for 2 weeks. This assumes the helper is good and helful (non-abusive, etc).

Similarly for childcare, eldercare is not easy - to find someone reliable and trustworthy and committed for that 2 weeks. Also, if you can't find one person to do 2 weeks, maybe each could do one week.

Yes, I have tried all the ways that you have mentioned and failed. Now I have contacted a confinement lady from Malaysia that recommended by friend to come and help for 2 weeks. Waiting for reply.

If anyone has good confinement lady to recommend, please help to PM me. Thanks in advance!

Back