Light bleeding/spotting in early pregnancy

Rmummy

Hi

Anyone has bleeding or spotting in your early pregnancy around 6 weeks.

Please share your experience.

Hi

Anyone has bleeding or spotting in your early pregnancy around 6 weeks.

Please share your experience.
Hi, I had bleeding at wk 6. Rushed down to the gynae clinic and to my relief we heard the heartbeat. I was supposed to see the gyn 2 wks later but ya my lo said earlier
The bleeding stopped after a day

Was bleeding slightly since Sat.... When to hospital on Sat doc checked cervix was closed with yolk still in the sac. Today suddenly bleeding got bad and had a miscarriage at home. When earlier to hospital to confirm it. Really a sad day for me.

Had same bleeding issue in my twin pregnancy in 2013 and deliver my healthy twins.

Don't know why this pregnancy turn out to be like this. Feeling very down.

Was bleeding slightly since Sat.... When to hospital on Sat doc checked cervix was closed with yolk still in the sac. Today suddenly bleeding got bad and had a miscarriage at home. When earlier to hospital to confirm it. Really a sad day for me.

Had same bleeding issue in my twin pregnancy in 2013 and deliver my healthy twins.

Don't know why this pregnancy turn out to be like this. Feeling very down.
So sorry to hear of ur miscarriage .
Please take care and be strong .
Nobody knows why it happens ... but be certain that you are not to be blamed. Its natures ways of trying providing u only healthy bb .
When I was carrying my eldest .. I fell from the top of the stairs .. And yet he clinched tight n is now 26yrs old .
Lost my No. 2 just like you .. All was fine , then sudden spotting .. And it was over in 24 hrs .
Rest well and before u know it , ur be blessed again .
Take care

Back