Raffles Hospital TCM (Fertility Treatment)

PomPeePee

Hello there!
Has anyone went for the fertility treatment at Raffles Hospital TCM?

Care to share your experience here?

Hello there!
Has anyone went for the fertility treatment at Raffles Hospital TCM?

Care to share your experience here?

Hi I was with Dr Zhao Xu Hong at RH TCM whilst undergoing ivf. I find her not bad but her acupuncture style might differ a little from others as hers is not 1 size fits all treatment. The environment is clean & privacy is there & most importantly, she will be the only physician attending to u. Of coz it's a little pricy but you generally need to go once a week to see her unless your body condition is otherwise, then she may ask u to go like twice a week.

Hi I was with Dr Zhao Xu Hong at RH TCM whilst undergoing ivf. I find her not bad but her acupuncture style might differ a little from others as hers is not 1 size fits all treatment. The environment is clean & privacy is there & most importantly, she will be the only physician attending to u. Of coz it's a little pricy but you generally need to go once a week to see her unless your body condition is otherwise, then she may ask u to go like twice a week.

Thanks!
I think I will take up the package from her :)

Dr zhao has to see your condition 1st...

For me, I do it weekly except having AF. Acupunture is like chinese medicine, aso need time to tiao your health

If you are having ur IVF soon, you have to let her know so that she can monitor your situation and decide whether she need to do any changes for you, like increase the visit or prescribe any medicine for you

You can call to make appointment 1st if you want, 6311 2388 or 6311 2322

Back