KKH Pte A1 Or B1 Elective Csec

jt_baby

hi mommies.. im gg for 3rd csec.. wonder whats the bill n cash portion for these 2 wards.. whats ur gynae charge for csec?? and any review on Dr Tan Kai Lit???

I think it depends on your gynae. Certain gynae only allows u to choose 4 bedded or 1 bedded. N that is consider private patient.

hi mommies.. im gg for 3rd csec.. wonder whats the bill n cash portion for these 2 wards.. whats ur gynae charge for csec?? and any review on Dr Tan Kai Lit???

hi there,

we had our 3rd baby girl via csection at kk recently and the upfront payment for B1 ward is approximately $1.9k.

our gynae is Dr. Tan Kai Lit and he is by far, one of the more (if not the most) positive and reassuring doctors that wife and I have come across.

hi there,

we had our 3rd baby girl via csection at kk recently and the upfront payment for B1 ward is approximately $1.9k.

our gynae is Dr. Tan Kai Lit and he is by far, one of the more (if not the most) positive and reassuring doctors that wife and I have come across.

Hi! May i know what's ur total bill? Hope u can share. Thanks!

Hi! May i know what's ur total bill? Hope u can share. Thanks!

Update: Received the final bill today. All in upfront cash (after medisave deduction) is approximately $3.4k for csection delivery.

Wife was warded for 4 days, 3 nights in B1 ward and baby was warded for another 2 nights due to jaundice.

Hope this information will be helpful. Thanks!

Update: Received the final bill today. All in upfront cash (after medisave deduction) is approximately $3.4k for csection delivery.

Wife was warded for 4 days, 3 nights in B1 ward and baby was warded for another 2 nights due to jaundice.

Hope this information will be helpful. Thanks!

Thanks for the update!

Hi,I am also a new mummy that just did a c sect in kk private.. admitting in 4 bedded room. For the 3.4k , deducting thr upfront charge and only pay a balance of 1.5?or pay extra 3.4

hi there, the 3.4k is including the upfront charge plus the incidentals incured during the course of hospitalisation. :)

hi there,

May I know is his skill of C section good? I am quite worried and seeing him in 1st time with twin preg.

I am now 36 weeks, under subsidised package. Plan to go for c-sec and maybe B2+ room.
I am considering to switch to private package, under Dr Tan Kai Lit.

Can any mom advise the total amount to pay (after Medisave deduction)?

I am now 36 weeks, under subsidised package. Plan to go for c-sec and maybe B2+ room.
I am considering to switch to private package, under Dr Tan Kai Lit.

Can any mom advise the total amount to pay (after Medisave deduction)?

Once u choose the gynae u are consider private patients. Can only choose single or 4 bedded which is A1 or B1 le. U can go enquire the fee at the admission office there.

Back