Where to "calculate" baby's name (宝宝起名)?

bigrice

Hi Mummies and MTBs

Does anyone of you "calculate" your baby's name based on the birthing timing and date etc?

Any master or place to recommend? I am hoping my baby can have a nice and auspicious name to kickstart his life but it's so tough to find a good master who can come up with a good Chinese name.

Apparently, so many parents are heading to the same masters and many babies ended up having the same name.

Hi Mummies and MTBs

Does anyone of you "calculate" your baby's name based on the birthing timing and date etc?

Any master or place to recommend? I am hoping my baby can have a nice and auspicious name to kickstart his life but it's so tough to find a good master who can come up with a good Chinese name.

Apparently, so many parents are heading to the same masters and many babies ended up having the same name.
Use wonderful search engine in this forum.

Only if you have financial difficulty, 老师可以帮忙。[click here]

I was wondering how do parents choose a good name if they don't know when they child will be born and at what time?

So, I'll only have 2 weeks to decide after the child is born? 'Coz I wanna choose an auspicious Chinese name based on bazi.

Please advise, thanks!!

@MistyCloud

can after birth then based on the birth date to let the master give u the name. any way for registration of birth as long u register within 14 days. can register at your hospital, they will have the counter.

So the master will usually give a few days only right? But bb can come out 2 weeks before. Hmmmm... think 14 days is too short for me to choose. Hahah...

How long will they usually take to come up with the names? And how many at one go? Any good ones to recommend?

it depend on your master, for mine, after birth, my hubby make appt with the master. The hospital will give a paper with the gynac signature indicate the birth and time of the bb. from there the master will caculate based on the given information and give us a few chinese character to go with (combined with parents date of birth). i think is after 14 days have to register at ICA there. After getting it, my hubby went back to hospital to do the registration.

The master we going is called Master Soon, if u interested i will get the number.

Sure, may I have his number? I hope tat I can find a name I like within 14 days! Do you know what kinda methods he uses? Like number of strokes or t balance the 5 bazi elements etc.?

If I have a name in mind, can I go to him for modification to fit my child's bazi?

Thank you! =)

@MistyCloud

i pm u, please chk ur inbox message, caculate based on child bazi through date of birth and parent bazi. will give u the stroke for each chinese character. the list he given us also tell us the what element ur bb belong to,(数金,土,水,火)

Last edited:
@MistyCloud

i pm u, please chk ur inbox message, caculate based on child bazi through date of birth and parent bazi. will give u the stroke for each chinese character. the list he given us also tell us the what element ur bb belong to,(数金,土,水,火)

Hello lady081980, may I have the contact number as well? Thank you.

it depend on your master, for mine, after birth, my hubby make appt with the master. The hospital will give a paper with the gynac signature indicate the birth and time of the bb. from there the master will caculate based on the given information and give us a few chinese character to go with (combined with parents date of birth). i think is after 14 days have to register at ICA there. After getting it, my hubby went back to hospital to do the registration.

The master we going is called Master Soon, if u interested i will get the number.

Hi, can you pm me his contact number too? Where is the location? Thanks.

Back