Baby's 1st Birthday

Rude Child

Hi Mummies

I'm looking for suitable location to hold my daughter's first bday. Any idea where is suitable for approx 100 pax?

TIA!

Hi!
I held my baby shower at my condo function room and I ordered my food from Manna Pot Catering! Yummy food with affordable baby shower packages also come with some cute decorations for the buffet line!
Or not alternatively you can check out safra function room for the venue?

Wow! A hundred is a lot! :)

I was even thinking if I should have a birthday party for my boy's 1st birthday :p bad mummy huh? :(

Any recommendations for 3D fondant cakes? :D

Freshbakes at 520 Eat coast road! Check out what they did for my son!!

Attachments

• 1459501764681.jpg
    1459501764681.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 214
How much is the cake? I also have ard 100pax.. :( dunno where ok becoz hdb flat cant accommodate so many ppl.

How much is the cake? I also have ard 100pax.. :( dunno where ok becoz hdb flat cant accommodate so many ppl.
Wow, mummy ... you people have so many friends! :D

I try to keep it within close families and friends. So I have about 30pax only. HEEE :D

Hi Mummies

I'm looking for suitable location to hold my daughter's first bday. Any idea where is suitable for approx 100 pax?

TIA!

hello mummies.. not sure if this is too late :p

I had my baby's first birthday at Hotel Jen Tanglin. had 70 adults and 30 kids. very good spread of buffet which add up to 20++ items. I had my baby shower there last year too!
you will have the whole stretch of function rooms to urself so venue is very exclusive, with sofa seats at recept area. cost is $48nett/ pax. no hidden cost. do pm me if you need the contact of the event manager. :)

Hi mommies.. Hope this is still relevant. My condo function room can host up to about 100 people also. I found this party decoration website that has cheap party supplies. https://floralgaragesg.com/party-supplies-singapore/ I bought their party package, which is really inclusive of everything. Super good deal. Cake and food my friends and I made together. Overall very affordable!

Back